Good Night

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

I know exactly who this guy is. My eyes will never lie. Our eyes met. He is now looking at me. I’m looking at him intently. After all these years he is back. I wanna atleast knock at his forehead that is showing too much. His hair changed. The way he carries himself becomes more manly. The way he looked at me, he is like observing my soul. I wanna retreat to how obvious our eyes are trying dive in with each other.

Then three girls started surrounding him. “Oppa! You are here, why did you park here, the bar is over there!” oppa? you are here? What’s with this. I am sure he is Oh Sehun why is he surrounded by y ladies. “Yah! You are looking too much” I heard Chanyeol calling for my attention. He hold my face to look at him. “We will get into trouble if look too much at some stranger” he hold my face, then squeeze it making me pout, then he smiled like a child. “Yeol- ah!” I scold him. He is laughing so hard. I look back at the guy who looks like Oh Sehun. He is getting back to his beautiful car escorting the girls inside it. “What the hell he is even touching them like a ert.”

Chanyeol POV

“Do you know him?” I asked. “I don’t know if I really know him. His face is that guy but definitely the way he is acting is not him” she answered. I wanna stop how she is observing this guy, so I asked her some random question. “Do you live near here?” I asked her, now she is looking at me. The car that stopped in front of us started and the lid slowly opened, the girls and the guy inside the car is flirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter