Waiting

The Memory I Left(Dropped)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasnt sure if it was a dream all I can remember is your lips was locked with mine. "wait for me!" I was startled with your beautiful voice as you stop kissing me. You told me to wait for you. "I will comeback! I will defintley coming back for you" your voice that makes me want to believe you. "Promise!" you lifted my hands to make a pinky promise and kissed me in my forehead.

________

 

Your POV

"Yah!!! Yah!!!" 

"What Uhmm... Sorry what were you telling me?"

"Gosh! Really? I've been ranting about my first date with my boyfriend and you're not listening? I really pissed you know!" my friend exclaimed.

" Sorry I wasnt myself today!" I apologized.

"And Why?" this friend of mines, good thing I love her so much, she is asking to many questions today.

"I was thinking about my History project. It will be stressfully long... so you know, I am kinda strarting it in my head now" I lied I was'nt thinking about my History project. Good think she buy that excuse.

Seulgi is my friend since my latter part of highschool. She cling to me so much that time because she is a transfer student. But after that she eventually becomes my bestfriend but I cannot tell her about Oh Sehun. The guy who keeps on disturbing my head sometimes. I mean Oh Sehun is a really popular guy. How can I tell her that, this guy kissed my forehead and told me to wait for him before he leaves. It will not make much sense.

"Yah! I cannot do this anymore. I think I am being too kind in our relationship. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter