Chapter 5

Icey Fire

Wonwoo texted us the details later on that night.

Wonwoo: we’re performing tomorrow so you’ll both be getting front row seats and participating too.

Me: participating?

Wonwoo: don’t worry, we’d never hurt you :)

Me: that doesn’t make me feel any better tbh but I’ll take your word for it. Are we meeting you there?

Wonwoo: Mingyu says we’ll pick you and Nohee up so just text me your address and I’ll get Mingyu to get Nohee’s too.

We exchanged addresses and it turned out the boys all lived in a huge mansion together so it made it easier for them.

The boys picked us up at my place, since Nohee came over to my place to get ready, looking sharp in suits.

“Why hello ladies, looking lovely tonight,” Mingyu said, offering an arm to Nohee. I knew she was secretly enjoying it even though she rolled her eyes and hooked her arm into his. Wonwoo did the same to me and we walked out to the limo, where they explained what was going on.

“It’s gonna be a huge crowd tonight, since it’s a premiere,” Mingyu said.

“You’re our plus ones basically,” Wonwoo said.

“Ooh, this’ll be fun!” Nohee said happily.

“Just smile and wave, we’ll get ourselves inside in no time,” Mingyu nodded to all of us. When the limo stopped, the door opened and Wonwoo hopped out first, helping me out by taking my hand. The flashes of light from the cameras were blinding and I continued smiling as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we walked on the red carpet. I saw Mingyu and Nohee following us from behind, holding hands. We stopped walking, facing the crowd of paparazzi.

“Where did you all get your stunning outfits from?” one reporter asked before we entered the building.

“We’d prefer to keep that a secret,” Wonwoo said.

“A magician never reveals his secrets!” Mingyu said before the door shut. I let out the huge breath of air I was holding in.

“Is this what you guys usually do?” I asked.

“We’re famous enough for this kind of publicity,” Wonwoo said, shrugging out of his coat.

“Now, let’s get to the real fun. I’m think these are your seats right here,” Mingyu led us to the seats, where we truly were in the front and center of the stage. “The other members should be here shortly.”

“Come find us backstage when the shows over. We’ll go out for dinner,” Wonwoo said and we nodded. The show began 15 minutes later, and the boys went up on stage to introduce themselves.

“And for the finale of the show, would our dear plus ones come up to the stage?” Mingyu asked, to loud cheers and applause. We went up and sat ourselves down on the seats they provided. I could see Wonwoo’s eyes flashing purple as he made my hair fly up and down, even making my skirt hitch up a bit before settling it back down. Mingyu hypnotised Nohee, his iris turning all black as he stared her down.

“Nohee, would you mind doing the splits for us?” he asked and she immediately went into the position. Luckily she was wearing a short skirt so her legs weren’t restricted and I could see that her face was blank and calm, unlike the usual face she pulled when doing splits. At least we were both dancers so this was nothing. He made her do a few more random things before snapping her out of her daze to applause.

“Thank you for attending the show everyone! Be safe going back home!” Mingyu and Wonwoo said as the audience left the arena.

“Let’s head out for dinner shall we?” Mingyu said when we arrived backstage. They took us to a nice restaurant, where we didn’t stay out for long since it was already getting way too late.

“Thanks for taking us out,” I said, making them nod happily.

“You’re in for a show,” Wonwoo said before he and Mingyu left my place.

 

AN: Comments are always appreciated in my book, it really helps me figure out what to write because I'm always suffering from writer's block! :)