Chapter 14

Icey Fire

Soonyoung and I became official, to everyone’s delight. We talked about it as we laid on his bed after the competition.

“So since when did the mighty Kwon Soonyoung start liking me?” I asked, tracing random scribbles on his thigh as we were sitting, his leg draped over mine, his arm around me. He just chuckled.

“Been quite a while,” he admitted. “I think ever since we bumped into each other that day. Love at first sight?”

“So cheesy,” I laughed.

“Only for you,” he said, making me laugh again. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on top of my head.

“So affectionate,” I said, which caused him to laugh again and he tilted my face up so we were both looking at each other. He kissed the tip of my nose just as the room door burst open.

“I hope you’re not doing anything inappropriate to my best friend Kwon Soonyoung!” Nohee wagged her finger at us on the bed.

“Why, were you expecting something like this?” Soonyoung wriggled his eyebrows and slyly began trailing his fingertips up my thigh. I quickly slapped his hand away.

“That’s ticklish, not seductive,” I complained. Nohee cracked up and dragged us out of bed.

“The boys wanna drink to celebrate you two. Chan lost rock paper scissors so he’s gonna make sure we get in bed tonight.”

“He must be devastated about that,” I commented.

The boy was devastated like I predicted, making a pouty face as we drank that night. I slipped him a shot under the table. He grinned widely and his drinking of the shot went unnoticed by the rest.

“Choiiiiiii Seungcheol, you’re you are such a dictaaaaaaaator,” drunk Jeonghan slurred to the just as drunk Seungcheol.

“Diiiiiiictatorrrrr? You boss everyone around more than meeeeeeeeee! I’m the leader!” Seungcheol began to whine and was put to bed first by Chan, followed by Jeonghan.

“Jeon Wonwoo, I’m confused,” Mingyu stared at the boy with half closed eyes.

“About what?” Wonwoo calmly replied.

“Let’s make it offfff,” Mingyu was unable to say anymore, for he had fallen asleep right at the table. Chan and Jisoo ended up dragging the giant to bed, tucking Wonwoo in with him at his sleeptalking request.

The rest of the group were eventually dragged to bed by the more sober members (Jisoo, Chan, Jihoon, and Hansol). Soonyoung planted himself by my side, refusing to go to bed even when he was drunk.

“Y-y-youuuuu might t-tryyyyyyy to steal Ye-” he hiccuped before continuing. ”-won away from meeeee!”

“Don’t be ridiculous Soonyoung, who would try to steal me away?” I asked, trying to release his koala like hug.

“Baaaaaad people!” he said, enunciating ‘bad’ like a sheep.

“You’re drunk Soonyoung,” I groaned. “Let;'s go to bed”

He puckered up his lips. “I’ll go if you kiss me and promise to not leave me.”

“You reek of alcohol Soonyoung,” I rolled my eyes, which only made him cling onto me tighter. “Okay fine.”

I gave him a peck on the lips (Jisoo already covered Chan’s eyes) and my boyfriend seemed satisfied with himself. He let himself get tucked into bed as I bid the rest goodnight.

“Yewon?” he asked sleepily.

“Yes Soonyoung?”

“I love you.”

 

A/N: School's started again and I'm busy once more so updates will come more slowly... I'm planning to wrap up the story soon so comments are always appreciated! :D