Chapter 22 (Finale)

Icey Fire

I was knocked out and taken to his “secret hideout”. I knew that the team was following stealthily from behind so I let myself get tied up and boringly watched as he went on a long spiel about how he’d take over the world.

“Yeah, sorry not so fast,” I heard a voice demand and looked over to see Seungcheol standing in the doorway, the rest behind him looking just as menacing.

“Here to save your girlfriend?” Joongjong held a knife to my throat but I saw Wonwoo easily whip it away with his eyes using his powers. Multiple Joongjong’s appeared and the fight began. I was dragged away but it didn’t stop me from putting up a fight either. I stomped hard on his foot, making him bow down in pain and turned to let Myungho easily rip off my bindings. He sent a punch to the back of the man’s head, making him fly.

“Guys, hurry!” he yelled as I quickly used my powers to hold Joongjong in his spot. After defeating the clones, we all cornered our enemy.

“I’m not going down without a fight,” he snarled, trying to break his fingers loose from my ice blocks I had entrapped his hands in. We had figured out that he used his hands to create clones

“I think we’ll take this opportunity thanks,” Jisoo said calmly, facing his palms towards the trapped man in front of us. We all did the same and I saw him deflate a bit, as if accepting his fate.

“Goodbye,” Jeonghan said simply. We concentrated our powers onto him and eventually he disappeared, bursting into a cloud of fine dust. I panted heavily and we celebrated our victory.

We went home and continued the celebration, Jeonghan even letting Chan drink with us too. As we were finally able to relax, Soonyoung brought me to a more quieter room.

“You did well,” he complimented me. I smiled up at him.

“I knew you guys were there for me,” I said simply.

“But I think letting him knock out out was a bit unnecessary,” he frowned, touching the back of my head where I had been hit. I winced a bit.

“I’ll get over it.”

“Did it hurt?”

“When I got knocked out?”

“No, when you fell from heaven.”

I laughed and hit his arm. “Soonyoung please.”

His laugh made me realize how much I loved him and the rest. I suddenly hugged him. Shocked at first, he quickly hugged me back.

“What’s this for?” he asked, his chin resting on my head.

“Thank you.”

 

A/N: I'm really sorry I gotta rush this story and have such a crap ending to it, I'm really unable to write now that I'm getting busier with Year 12 and this year I'm running out of leisure time due to the overload of homework that I do on a daily basis. I do have more stories in my mind, it's just getting them out onto paper (or in a Google Doc that is) that's my main problem, as well as time. I hope you enjoyed this story and I know my writing is not the best but again, I'm always trying to improve myself. I'll be on hiatus until I get back on holidays again~