Chapter 3

Icey Fire

Nohee relented and a few minutes later, we were all sitting in a circle in the huge room.

“Leader can start, then we can go in age order,” the red streaked boy said. The doe eyed boy rolled his eyes but began talking.

“I’m Choi Seungcheol, the leader of SVT. I can control air, such as wind.”

A boy with slightly long hair and dark red streaks than the rest spoke up next to him. “I’m Yoon Jeonghan and I can control small animals and insects. I can understand all animals though.”

“I’m Hong Jisoo and I control plants, such as trees and grass,” a green streaked boy said.

“My name is Moon Joonhwi and I control the Earth,” a brown haired boy said.

“I’m Kwon Soonyoung,” the red streaked boy said and I was finally happy to hear his name. “I have fire powers.”

“I’m Jeon Wonwoo,” a deep voice spoke. I looked over and saw he has purple streaks. “I have telekinesis.”

“I’m Lee Jihoon and I have water powers,” the blue haired boy said.

“I’m Lee Seokmin! Jihoon and I aren’t related by the way, just thought I’d let you know this now. Nice to meet you ladies! I have healing powers,” the boy with gold streaks said happily.

“I’m Kim Mingyu, who can hypnotise you,” the boy with jet black hair said. I thought he didn’t have powers at all but his hair was way darker than the normal hair colors I usually saw.

“I’m Seo Myungho and I have enhanced agility,” a pink haired boy said.

“My name is Boo Seungkwan, remember that girls. I can mind read,” a sandy haired boy said.

“I’m Chwe Hansol and I can turn invisible,” a silver streaked boy said.

“I’m Lee Chan who is not related to either Jihoon or Seokmin and I control light,” the yellow streaked boy said.

It was finally my turn to introduce myself. “I’m Song Yewon and I have ice powers.”

I saw Jihoon and Soonyoung’s faces flicker with disappointment for the slightest moment as Nohee introduced herself but didn’t let myself worry about it too much.

Silence fell between all of us.

“Wow all of your minds are blank, there's nothing to read,” Seungkwan complained, making us laugh.

Nohee ended up leaving first, bidding us goodbye as she left. I tried following suit but the boys begged for me to stay.

“Let's all show off our powers,” Seungkwan blurted out. I saw the members sending panicked looks over at him then me as the boy covered his mouth up. Did he mind read that?

“Sure, why not? I should get going though…” I said, the rest nodding. After getting their phone numbers, I left the studios. I walked home but felt as if someone was following me from behind. I tensed up, ready to use my powers if needed. I quickly began walking again and shot my ice onto the ground, causing the person to slip.

“Ow! Yewon, it's just me!” I heard a voice and rushed over to find Soonyoung wincing as he rubbed his behind.

“Soonyoung? Why…?”

“I just wanted to make sure you arrived home safely.”

“I've got ice powers, I think I can handle myself.”

“I'm sorry.”

“Are you alright?” I extended my hand and he grabbed it gratefully. I led him off the ice and I realized that we weren’t burning each other. He seemed to notice it too but quickly let go.

“Let’s see each other tomorrow?”

I nodded. “Let’s.”

He grinned once more and took off into the night.