I'm Sorry

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning L.Joe went to school with a slight headache. He held his head and winced a bit. "If only I didn't drink last night." He muttered to himself. He didn't go to his class, instead he went to the junior class. When he reached there he saw a teacher teaching the class.

He ignored him and opened the door. All students in the class including the teacher looked at him. He walked to the desk where Minhye sat. She was both feared and shocked.

L.Joe looked at her with a cold gaze. "Where is Sanghee?" He asked. "S-Sanghee didn't come to school. S-she has a cold." Minhye stuttered a bit under L.Joe hard gazed. Without saying another word he left the classroom.

When he passed by the teacher,"Student." He called out. L.Joe spun around with an annoyed face. "What?" He asked coldly. "You can't just come in here and interrupted my teaching. You're going to detention." The teacher warned him.

L.Joe smirked and came closer to the teacher who backed away a bit. Then he hissed in a low death voice, "Do I look like I ing care?" The teacher blinked and gulped. L.Joe gave one last glared at him and left the class.

------------------

Sanghee was on her bed, she was leaning on the headboard while reading a book. She flipped to the next page and sipped on her hot tea. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The door opened and her mother poked her head inside.

"Sanghee-ah, I'm going out for a while. Do you need anything?" Sanghee's mom asked. Sanghee smiled and shook her head, "Nothing umma."

"Araso. I'll be going now. Don't forget to eat your medicine." Her mom reminded her. "Neh umma." Sanghee said with a small tired smiled. Her mom closed the bedroom's door and she could hear her mom's car engine drifted away from the house. Sanghee sighed and closed the book that she read. She lay down  and pulled her duvet until it reached her neck. She looked at the watch beside her bed table.

"LC-ah... you know what? My boyfriend just ditched me yesterday on our first date. I waited for him to come. But he didn't. I called him but he didn't answer. I felt so hurt.... but I don't want to cry..." Sanghee said to no one particular. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep and forget the pain away.

-----------------

L.Joe's motorbike parked in front of Sanghee's house. He pulled his helmet off and looked at the house. His eyes were focused on Sanghee's bedroom. He hopped off from his bike and took a deep breath. He walked until he reached the doorstep and stopped. He fixed his hair and checked his teeth on the phone's screen. He raised his fist to knock on the door, but then he stopped.

"What should I say to her parents?" L.Joe muttered. He didn't have anything in mind to say to Sanghee's parents. This was the first time he actually came to a girl's house, to be exact his first love's house.

He raised his f

Please log in to read the full chapter