Miss Right

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The bell rang indicating it was time to go home. Students rushed out from the school building. Some girls were walking with their friends gossiping about their Valentine experienced. While the boys were holding presents that the girls gave them. Some in a happy and some in a bad mood. Love and heartbreak usually occurs on this precise day. 

Sanghee walked of school clutching on her books. Her head down and she walked slowly. She remembered how she gave L.Joe her present. She was quite embarrassed by the way Chunji had dragged her in front of L.Joe. But nevertheless she was happy that she could give L.Joe her present. At least this time she had the courage to do so.

She lifted up her head and the right time to see Teen Top surrounded by girls who wanted to give them presents. She halted and looked Teen Top from far. Chunji and Ricky smiled broadly to the girls, while Changjo had an annoyed face. CAP on the other hand just took the presents with an expressionless face. And lastly her eyes set on L.Joe, he was taking the present with a small smile on his face. He looked like he enjoyed a bit of the attention he got.

Sanghee shoulders slumped a little. She thought her present to L.Joe meant something but it didn’t. She started to walk again with her head down, out from the school, passing the noisy crowd.

----------------

Sanghee went downstairs after finishing her homework, when her mom called her from the kitchen.

“Yes mom?” Sanghee said while nearing her mom.

“Sanghee-ah can you go to the grocery store and buy me this,” Her mom gave her a long shopping list, “it’s for dinner tonight. We’re having guests.”

“Who’s coming?” Sanghee asked and took the list. She looked at it and counted how many things she had to buy.

“Do you remember the Jung’s family? You were best friend with their son before we moved away.” Her mom said. Sanghee looked at her mom looking rather confused. She didn’t really remember who it was, “Who?”

“Oh never mind. You’ll remember them when you see them tonight.” Sanghee’s mom pushed the matter away. “Now go buy the things and be careful.” She said and continued washing the dishes.

“Okay mom. I’ll be back later. Bye.” Sanghee bade goodbye to her mom and left the house. She walked down the road to the nearest grocery store.  It was 4 in the evening and the weather was just right to get out from the house and take a walk. She opened the grocery store and the tinkling bell could be heard. She greeted the ahjumma and start looking for the things that she had to buy. Half an hour later she finished her shopping. Carrying three heavy plastic bags, she started walking back home.

She was having a difficult time to balance herself with one plastic bag on one hand, and another two plastic bags on the other. She stopped on her track and heaved a sighed. She put the plastics bags down and stretched her sore arm.  She looked through the distant; she suddenly felt her house was so far away with these heavy things with her. With another sighed and murmured ‘hwaiting’ to herself, she started to pick up the plastic bags again. But before she could get a hold of another two plastic bags on her right hand, a pair of

Please log in to read the full chapter