Crazy Bunny

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was Saturday. Sanghee was sitting on the couch lazily. She pressed the remote control changing the channel again and again. She sighed and lay down on the couch. Staring on the ceiling blankly. Her dad went to overseas for some work and her mom went out to her friend’s house. Sanghee called L.Joe asking if he want to hang out. But he was busy with his friends.

She blinked slowly and sat up. She decided to take a walk at the park since she had nothing to do in the house. She went up to her bedroom and changed her clothes. She wore a white hoodie and a denim short pant. She wore on her sneakers and went out from the house. The sun streaming brightly on the sky, sometimes it hid behind the cloud. She sat on a bench under the shade of the tree and watched the children played around, with their parents watching them not far from them.

Little did she know that someone was watching her from behind a tree not far from her. He wore a sleeveless black shirt with a red jacket. He wore a black cap hiding his face a bit. He looked at Sanghee bored face and smiled a bit. To him she looked kind of cute.

Sanghee watched the children played with a ball. One boy threw the ball a little too high that the latter couldn’t catch it.

“Opss sorry.” The boy put both of his hands on his mouth cutely. The other boy pouted but went to take the ball anyway. He went to the tree where the ball was located. The guy from behind the tree took the ball and bent down to the boy’s level.

“Here you go.” The guy smiled and gave the little boy the ball back. The little boy smiled cutely and bowed his head, “Thank you hyung-nim.” He said and went back to play with his friends. The guy straightened up and his smiled didn’t leave his face.

“Chunji oppa?” Sanghee asked looking at the guy. Chunji froze on the spot, he forgot that Sanghee was sitting on the bench not far from him standing. He turned his head and smiled at Sanghee awkwardly.

“Oh… it is you. I knew it was you when you smile.” Sanghee looked at him with a smiled. Chunji heart did that weird flip and he cleared his throat. “Come sit here oppa.” Sanghee patted the space next to her. Chunji rubbed his arm and went to sit beside Sanghee. He glanced at Sanghee’s wrist and he saw her wore the watch. He bit his lips preventing himself from smiling like an idiot.

“What are you doing here oppa?” Sanghee asked and looked at him with curiosity.

“I..” Chunji voiced cracked a little. Sanghee stifled a giggle and cupped . Chunji turned red and he cleared his throat. “I came here for a walk.” He finished his words. He felt slightly awkward because he never had a face to face talked with Sanghee before. Of course he joke with Sanghee before but that was with Teen Top around them. He never talked to Sanghee alone like this without the other members.

Sanghee raised her eyebrows. “A walk? But your place and my place is like a one hour ride. Why would you come here instead of just walking at a park near your house?” Sanghee head tilted to the side.

 Chunji his lips nervously. “I want a change of atmosphere. I went to the park too often already. It’s getting bored.” He shrugged and lied smoothly.

Sanghee nodded her head. “I thought you would be with Teen Top. Since I called L.Joe oppa and he said he was with Teen Top and Infinite oppas. Talking about them… why aren’t you with them?” Sanghee asked.

Chunji sighed. Why this girl had so many questions?

“I want some time alone too. I can’t be with them all the time or I might get crazy just like them.” Chunji said with a poker face. Sanghee chuckled.

“So…. It’s Saturday… what’s your plan?” Chunji asked Sanghee, changing the topic. She tapped her chin and pursed her lips.

“I have nothing to do. Maybe just go home and sleep again.” Sanghee shrugged.

“You’re not a bear. Are you having the hibernating season?” Chunji said and smiled mischievously. Sanghee gave him a looked and slapped his arm, “YAH!” She shouted.

“Ouch woman! That hurt!” Chunji whined and rubbed his aching arm. “I think you are a bear.” Chunji muttered. Sanghee heard it and about to slap Chunji’s arm again when he jumped away from the bench.

“Okay okay… chill woman. I was just joking.” Chunji said backing away. Sanghee glared at him and looked away. Chunji smiled and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Hey Sanghee…” He called. She turned to look at him.

“Do you… perhaps want to hangout… with me instead?”

--------------

They arrived at a shopping mall. The place was packed with people since it was the weekends. Chunji walked with his hands inside his pocket and Sanghee walked beside him, looking around the place.

“What are we doing at the mall?” Sanghee asked.

“Shopping.” Chunji answered shortly. “Eh?” Sanghee made a confused face.

-------------

Sanghee sat on the chair and sighed. This had been the 6th store Chunji brought her to. Now she understand what Chunji meant by shopping. It meant he wanted to buy shirts and shoes for himself. Right now they were in the shoes store and Sanghee watched Chunji trying shoes one by one. The female worker gladly helped him. Of course, with a cute face like that who would not be happy to serve him. Sanghee puffed up her cheeks and blew on her bangs.

She looked at her phone to look if L.Joe text her or anything. But there was none. She sent him two text messages but he didn’t reply any of it.

“Sanghee-ah.” Chunji called her. She looked up and surprised to see a high heel in front of her fa

Please log in to read the full chapter