First Date (Ruined)

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee woke up the next morning and stared on the ceiling. She didn’t even blink. She touched the necklace on her neck and the scene that happened last night played in her mind. L.Joe confessed to her and they kissed. Sanghee took a pillow and pushed it to her face. She took a deep breath and, “KYAAAAAAA!!!!!” let out a loud screamed. She put back the pillow beside her and smiled in content.

She got out from her bed and took a bath to get ready for school.

“Mom! I’m going to school!” Sanghee hollered to her mom who was in the kitchen. “Okay! Be careful dear!” Her mom shouted back. Sanghee wore her shoes and went out from the house. Just as she walked out from the fence she saw L.Joe in front of her house. Smiling at her, leaning on his bike. L.Joe walked to her and handed her a helmet.

“Get on.” L.Joe nodded to his bike. Sanghee looked at the bike then looked at L.Joe, “This time… can you ride it slowly?” Sanghee asked.

“I can’t promise you that.” L.Joe said with a straight face. Sanghee pouted. L.Joe chuckled looking at Sanghee cute face. He pinched both of her cheeks, “Don’t worry. As long you’re with me you’ll be safe.”

“Shall we?” L.Joe said. Sanghee had no choice but to ride it. L.Joe rides on his bike and started the engine. Sanghee climbed on the seat behind him.

“You know me right? Do you want to fall over?” L.Joe warned her. Sanghee quickly held L.Joe waist. Inside his helmet he smiled and sped off to school.

When they arrived at school, everybody was staring at them. Especially the girls, they were surprised to see L.Joe ride with a girl. He never did that before. Sanghee get off from the bike and took of her helmet. The girls gasped and some of them were glaring at them. Sanghee stood there uncomfortably especially when the girls were glaring at her. If looked could kill she already dead by now.

L.Joe held her hand and Sanghee looked at him rather surprised.

“Let’s go.” L.Joe said with a smiled and led the way. Sanghee just followed behind him with her head down. They went to Sanghee’s locker. L.Joe leaned beside her locker and Sanghee put on her combination. L.Joe just stared at her every move with a gentle smile on his face.

Students who passed by L.Joe and Sanghee would whisper to each other and started gossiping around. The cold kingka are dating a cute valedictorian. Some of them would say that they suit for each other, but some of them said that L.Joe should choose a better girl than Sanghee.

Sanghee was uncomfortably to hear them gossiping around about them. “L.Joe oppa…” Sanghee whispered.

“Hmm?” L.Joe said.

“I don’t like the way they talk about us.” Sanghee pouted. L.Joe chuckled and pinched her cheek. “That’s because they’re just jealous that you got a handsome boyfriend like me.” L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows at her. Sanghee giggled and smiled. She like the way L.Joe described himself as her boyfriend. She felt a tingling of happiness inside her when he said that.

L.Joe eyes travelled to Sanghee left hand, a beautiful white watch was on her hand. As far as L.Joe know Sanghee didn’t wear any watch.

“Nice watch.” L.Joe said trying to sound casual as he could. Sanghee looked at her watch and smiled, “Thanks, someone gave it to me.”

“Who?” L.Joe asked. Sanghee was quiet for a while. Should she say the truth that a secret admired gave her the watch or should she lie? She chose the first.

“I don’t know. Yesterday, on White Day, someone put a present and a letter in my locker. I want to return it back but he insisted that I kept it and wears it. I appreciate his present so I thought I keep it.” Sanghee said honestly. Now that L.Joe was her boyfriend, she didn’t want to keep a secret from him.

“You got a secret admirer huh?” L.Joe said. Jealousy was clear on his voice. Sanghee shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe he just wanted to be friends.”

“I want to read the letter.” L.Joe said more of a command. Sanghee just take the letter from the locker that she kept inside it and gave it to L.Joe. He read it

“LC?” L.Joe asked. “Who’s LC?”

“I told you I don’t know.” Sanghee shrugged. She took back the letter from L.Joe’s hand and put it back in her locker. L.Joe thought for a while who LC was. Then he shrugged it off.

“Are you free tonight?” L.Joe asked Sanghee. She tapped her chin and looked up at the ceiling and then she looked at L.Joe.

“Hmm… I’m free. Wae?” Sanghee asked.

“How about tonight we have our first date?” L.Joe suggested and smiled at Sanghee. She looked surprised for a while but then she smiled. “I would love to oppa.”

“Then I meet you at Miso Restaurant at 7pm. Is that okay?” L.Joe asked and Sanghee nodded eagerly, “Okay oppa!” She made an okay signed with her fingers. L.Joe looked at his watch and it was almost time for class.

“Got everything for yo

Please log in to read the full chapter