Confession

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee returned to class before the next teacher entered. She sat on her seat beside Minhye.

“Omo! You wore it! So… that’s mean…” Minhye trailed off.

“It meant that I didn’t found him.” Sanghee said. “Eh?” Minhye asked with a confused face.

“I was sitting at the park when a junior handed me a white envelope. I read the letter inside it.” Sanghee said taking out the white envelope and gave it to Minhye for her to read it. Every line that Minhye read made wide opened. When she finished reading it, she looked at Sanghee with wide eyes and mouth.

“Minhye, don’t look at me like that. You’re scaring me.” Sanghee said and shivered.

“Sanghee-ah! You are so lucky! This guy is so romantic! He bought the watch especially for you. It’s hard to find a guy like him. I wish someone will do the same to me like he did to you. He so sweet….” Minhye said with a jealous tone and pouted. Sanghee just smiled. She did think that LC was kinda sweet. She looked at the beautiful watch on her left wrist.

“I wish I can meet you someday.” She thought to herself. After a few more minutes the teacher came and they started their lesson. Sanghee kept thinking about her secret admirer but at the same time she thought about L.Joe. Does L.Joe have someone in mind to give a present to? Or he won’t give anyone a present like the previous years?

--------------------------

School ended, girls were walking out with smiles on their faces. But some of them were sad because they didn’t get any present. While for Minhye, she got a present from a guy of her dream, Daehyun. Sanghee was happy to hear that good news and she wished they lasted. Minhye and Daehyun already went on their first date.

On that night, Sanghee was in her room doing her homework. She wore a big geeky glass and tied her hair in cute messy bun. She wore a big t-shirt that reached until her knees and a short pant. After a few hours, she finished her homework. She looked at the alarm clock on her table, the time showed 9.00 pm. She stretched her body and let out a wide yawned. She walked to the window and looked at the sky.

The stars twinkle brightly on the sky, with the scarlet moon, it was like a beautiful painting. She leaned on the window and looked to the sky. Her mind went to L.Joe, she didn’t see him except for lunch time.

Suddenly, there was a sound on the window, like someone threw a pebble on it. Sanghee was surprised a bit and looked down from the window. She couldn’t see anyone there. She thought it was just her mind playing with her. She walked back to her desk but before she could walk to her desk, there was another sound. This time she actually saw a pebble hit her window. She went to her window and opened it. Her eyes wandering around the place.

“Yah!” She heard a loud whisper, and finally she saw someone came out from behind a tree. He was wearing a black hood that covered his face. He looked up and pulled his hood behind. Sanghee was surprised to see who it was, it was L.Joe.

“L.Joe sunbaenim….” She mouthed. L.Joe motioned Sanghee to come down. She didn’t think any further and quickly went downstairs. Before she went out from the door she peeked at the living room. Her parents were watching TV. She tip toed to the door and opened it slowly, making sure that it

Please log in to read the full chapter