Don't Leave Me...

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom when her phone rang. She opened an eye and reached for her phone on the table.

“Yoboseyo?” She said sleepily.

“Sanghee-ah...” A familiar weak voice said on the other line. “Who’s this?” Sanghee asked.

“This is Chunji.” The voice said on the other line. Sanghee opened both of her eyes and sat up, “Chunji sunbae? Why did you call?”

“Sanghee-ah.... Before I’ll tell you this, I hope you’re a strong to overcome this.” Chunji said on the other line worriedly. Sanghee begin to fully wake up when she heard that worried voice. “Chunji sunbae, what’s wrong?” Sanghee started to feel nervous.

“L.Joe....” Chunji started. Sanghee gripped on the phone tighten. She pressed it to her ear. Chunji sighed and continued, “L.Joe had an accident.” He finished. Sanghee held her breath and her eyes widened. Her hands trembled and tears b in her eyes.

“Sanghee.... Sanghee-ah... are you still there?” Chunji asked.

“Which hospital he is now?” Sanghee asked quickly.

----------------

Sanghee paid and ran out from the taxi. She entered the hospital and went straight to the counter. She asked the nurse where L.Joe room is and she dashed to where it was. She slowed down and where she was nearing L.Joe’s room. She stood in front of the door and her tears drop. With trembling hand she slide opened the door. She saw all Teen Top members crowding the bed.

She slowly walked inside, her lips trembled and she felt her knees weaken. Ricky turned around when he felt like someone entered the room. “Sanghee....” Ricky said slowly with his eyes slightly widened. All Teen Top members looked at her now. But her eyes focused on the bed. Ricky and Changjo moved to the side to give Sanghee a space to see L.Joe.

Now Sanghee could clearly saw L.Joe on the bed. His head was bandage, his left arm and legs also bandaged. His lips were bruised and there was a dried blood on his lips. His face was pale like he was a corpse. Sanghee’s legs gave up and she fell on the floor.

“Sanghee...” Changjo and Ricky reached for her but Sanghee won’t stand up. Tears were streaming down on her face. Teen Top looked at her sympathetically.

“L.Joe oppa...” Sanghee said between her sobs. She took L.Joe hands in her and put her head on it. “L.Joe oppa.... I’m sorry... Please wake up... L.Joe oppa...” She begged while crying. The room was quiet. No one spoke, only Sanghee’s cried could be heard.

“Sanghee-ah.... Uljima...” A weak voice said. Sanghee looked up and her eyes widened, so is the rest of Teen Top. L.Joe was smiling down weakly at Sanghee. Even though his condition was like that, but his charming smiled never faded. Sanghee burst into another tears, “L.Joe oppa...” She stood up and hugged L.Joe on the bed. L.Joe patted gently Sanghee’s back with his uninjured arm. His condition was really weak.

Sanghee pulled back and stared at L.Joe face. He wiped her tears with his thumb and smiled a bit. “Don’t cry... you look ugly.” L.Joe teased a bit but Sanghee didn’t laugh nor smiled. Sanghee sniffed. “L.Joe oppa... I’m sorry. I followed my emotion too much that I didn’t think about yours. If only i threw away my ego and forgive you, you wouldn’t be like this.” Sanghee said apologetically and another tears drop from her eyes.

“Aniya.... it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I shouldn’t ditch you on our....first...date....” L.Joe voice was getting weaker. Sanghee was worried. She looked at the machine it showed L.Joe heartbeat was getting slower. She turned back her head towards L.Joe, she saw L.Joe’s chest rising up and down slowly.

“Oppa...”

“Sanghee-ah... I want you to know that I really love you... it... was not... my attention... to hurt you...” His voice was getting weaker and weaker. Sanghee held L.Joe’s hands tightly. Teen Top took a step towards the bed and looked at L.Joe worriedly.

“L.Joe oppa... don’t talk...” Sanghee started to cry again.

“Don’t cry.... Sanghee... I hate seeing you cry like this... promise me... you would be happy... and always smile... even though I’m not here a

Please log in to read the full chapter