Secret Admirer

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Finally, it was the day that girls waited the most, White Day. Girls wore thicker makeup on this day. And of course, all the girls hope that they will get a present from Teen Top. Sanghee also hope the same. But she won’t say that out loud. Sanghee leaned on her locker, hugging her books tightly to her chest. She didn’t know why she felt so nervous. Maybe because her hope was too high to get a present from L.Joe. She sighed and kicked the ground lightly.

“Morning Sanghee.” A voice greeted. Sanghee looked up and saw Daehyun smiling down at her. She notice some girls that were passing by looked at Daehyun and giggles excitedly. Some of them glared at her because Daehyun talked to her.

“Morning Daehyun oppa.” Sanghee smiled a bit at him. Daehyun looked at her worriedly, “You’re okay? You look kinda pale.”

“Hmm… I’m okay.” Sanghee answered.

“Sanghee-ah!!!” Minhye shouted from afar. She was walking quickly to where Sanghee and Daehyun were standing. She was slightly panting when she arrived beside Sanghee.

“Sanghee! Do you know that today is White Day?” Minhye said excitedly.

“Yes.” She said shortly.

“I wish I can get a present this year. Last year I didn’t get any present. Only my brother gave me present. I wish I can get present from Dae-“ Minhye didn’t finished her words when Sanghee nudged her on the elbow. Sanghee made a signed to Minhye to look behind. She furrowed her eyebrow but look behind her. She gasped. Daehyun was standing right behind her and gave her a smiled.

Minhye turned crimson. She almost said Daehyun’s name just now. She didn’t notice Daehyun was there because she was too excited to talk to Sanghee about this White Day.

“D-Daehyun oppa… Mianhae… I-I didn’t see you there.” Minhye stuttered and smiled shyly.

“It’s okay. I’m used to it.” Daehyun said. What Daehyun said was slightly true. When he was in primary school he was like a nerd, with his big glasses and his pumpkin hair. No one noticed him, sometimes students tend to bully him. Now, he was different. He’s handsome and had so many admires. What made him more popular is his singing ability. That was why Daehyun was not interested in the kingka title. To him it was just a title to bully other people.

“Daehyun oppa, anyone in mind to give present to?” Sanghee wiggled her eyebrows at Daehyun. He chuckled, “I do have someone in mind. But I don’t know if she will accept it.” Daehyun shrugged. Minhye looked at him.

“Ohh…. Nugu?” Sanghee asked. Daehyun put a finger to his lips. “It’s a secret.” And winked at Sanghee. She looked at him with a suspicious looked.

“Do I know this girl?” Sanghee asked.

“Molla.” Daehyun shrugged once again. “I gotta go to my class now. See you guys later.” Daehyun said quickly before they could ask him anymore question. When Daehyun was out from their sight, Minhye looked at Sanghee with wide eyes. She held both of Sanghee shoulders and shook it furiously.

“WHO IS THAT LUCKY GIRL??!! I’M SO JEALOUS!!” She said out loud. Sanghee just laughed ignoring people looking at them weirdly.

----------------------

L.Joe was sitting in an empty class alone. He looked outside the window staring into distant. A sighed escaped from his mouth. He pulled out something from his pocket. It was a small square pink box with a cute white ribbon. It was the first time in his life to buy a present for a girl. He never gave a girl a present on a White Day before. He was rather nervous to give this present to her.

“The almighty L.Joe actually scared to give a girl a present.” L.Joe looked up and saw Chunji leaning on the door with a smirked on his face. L.Joe quickly put back the present inside his pocket.

“What are you talking about? I’m not scared of anything.” L.Joe said trying to maintain his coolness. Chunji chuckled and walked to where L.Joe was sitting.

“There’s no wrong to feel nervous. Besides it’s the first time you actually like a girl.” Chunji said encouragi

Please log in to read the full chapter