Comfort

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was midnight and Sanghee was at the swing. The park near her house was deserted as she was the only one was there. She quietly sobbed as her tears couldn’t stop streaming down from her cheeks. She sniffed and took out her phone. She needed someone right now but she didn’t know who to contact. Minhye must already asleep. She didn’t want to disturb Daehyun at the middle of the night, she was sure that Daehyun was asleep too.

Then someone came into her mind. She hoped that this person could make her feel better. She pressed the call button and put the phone to her ear. After a couple of beeping the person on the other line spoke.

“Yoboseyo?”

----------------

Chunji pressed the break which made his bike slide to the side a bit with a loud screeched. He pulled off his helmet and carelessly threw it on the ground. After he heard Sanghee’s crying voice on the line, he didn’t think anything anymore and sped off to Sanghee’s place. A usual a one hour ride became half an hour. He walked to the swing and saw a figure sitting there with her head down. He started to slow down his step and stood in front of her.

“Sanghee-ah…” He called out slowly. Sanghee looked up and Chunji’s heart crushed when he saw Sanghee’s tears. Her eyes were visibly puffy under the dim moonlight. Her cheeks were wet because of her tears. Chunji stooped down in front of her with his eyes didn’t leave Sanghee’s face.

“Sanghee-ah… what’s wrong?” He asked as gently as possible. He was afraid that he would hurt her even more. She looked so fragile right now that made Chunji’s heart broke. Where was the cheerful and shy Sanghee that he always sees? Now all he could see was Sanghee sad face.

“L.Joe oppa… he… he…” Sanghee broke into other tears. Chunji didn’t know what to do so he just hugged Sanghee and rubbed her back soothingly. Sanghee cried on his shoulder. His shirt was wet because of it but he didn’t care. He just wanted to comfort Sanghee. He hated seeing Sanghee like this.

After a

Please log in to read the full chapter