Confessing to You

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sanghee peeked through the window of the senior class. Right now was the recess time and everyone went out to eat at the cafeteria. Only few people were sitting in the class chatting, talking or some of them doing their homework that they didn’t finish.

One boy caught Sanghee attention and she couldn’t stop staring at him. With his sharp feature and that charming smiled every girl would melt when they look at him. He was the kingka of the school with his group called Teen Top. There were 6 members group. The boy that Sanghee likes was not a playboy like the rest of his friends. He was gentle and sweet but sometimes cold when someone made him mad.

There was also a rumor that he never had a girlfriend before. So that’s why every girl in the school tried to catch his attention by flirting with him, gave him gifts etc. They tried to be his first girlfriend but none of them caught his attention.

It was the Valentine’s Day and Teen Top desks were full of chocolates and gifts from the girls. Sanghee sighed and looked down on her gifts. She baked the chocolate cookies herself and the gift was just plain. The cookies were wrapped in pink wrapper and tied in a white cute ribbon. There was a note attached to it saying ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’. She looked back at the boy desk that she had a crush on; his desk was full of gifts. There were in different size of gifts and wrapped up in beautiful wrappers and boxes.

She looked down on her gift and sighed again. She turned around to leave when she bumped into someone.

“Mianhamnida.” Sanghee bowed.                                                                                        

“What are you do

Please log in to read the full chapter