Fight

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee walked to the school while reading a book. She was too immersed in her book that she completely ignored people around her. Chunji who was at the motorcycle parking lot saw her and brightened. He walked to her and walked beside her but Sanghee didn’t notice him at all. He noticed something different on Sanghee today. She looked a little bit tall. He looked down on her shoes and smiled to himself. She wore the shoes that Chunji bought for her. He felt giddy and butterflies fly freely in his stomach.

 He looked at her then looked at the book she was reading. He tapped her shoulder and went to her left.

Sanghee looked up but didn’t saw anyone on her right.

“Boo!” Chunji whispered on her ear and she squealed. Her eyes widened and she held her chest, “Omo! Chunji oppa you surprised me!”

“Hahaha… got you!” Chunji laughed. Sanghee shook her head but smiled. Then they both went inside the school together.

L.Joe was at Sanghee’s locker. He was waiting for her. He leaned on the locker and his eyes darted around looking for the girl he loves. He turned his head toward a direction and brightened up when he saw Sanghee. But that smile of his slowly turned into a frowned when he saw her with his best friend, Chunji. They were talking and laughing. Sanghee laughed on a joke that he said and slapped his arm playfully. Which made Chunji pouted and Sanghee laughed even more.

L.Joe eyes turned hard and he stared at both of them. His blood boiled inside him and he clenched his fist tightly. Sanghee turned her head with a giggled. She saw L.Joe at her locker and she smiled widely. She ran to him and hugged his arm.

“Good morning L.Joe oppa.” Sanghee beamed. L.Joe looked at her and he softened. He couldn’t stay mad at Sanghee for long.

“Hey L.Joe.” Chunji greeted him with his usual smiled. L.Joe looked and smiled a bit at him. “Hey.”

Then he turned back his attention to Sanghee, “Sorry I couldn’t spend time with you on Saturday. I was with my friends.” L.Joe said to her.

Sanghee just smiled, “It’s okay L.Joe oppa. Besides, someone was there to spend time with me on the weekend.” She glanced at Chunji and gave a secretive smiled. Chunji smiled back but looked away with a poker face when L.Joe stared at him.

“Well… I’ll go meet up with the other guys. See you two later.” Chunji saluted and walked away. Sanghee let go of L.Joe arms and went to her locker. She pulled out some books from inside it and put it in her bag. L.Joe leaned beside her locker and stared at her. That’s when he noticed that Sanghee was a bit taller. He looked down and saw Sanghee’s new shoes.

“Cute shoes.” He said casually and eyed her. Sanghee looked down and smiled. “Thanks. Chunji oppa bought it for me when we were spending tim-“ Sanghee stopped mid-way and slapped a hand over . The words just slipped . She looked at L.Joe and saw that his gentle eyes were gone and turned into hard one.

“So… While I was gone, you went on a date with Chunji on the weekend instead.” He said with a firm gazed on her. She never saw L.Joe this serious and she gulped her saliva.

“Oppa…. It’s not what you think. We met coincidently at the park near my house-“

“Near your house? Coincidently? Oh… right. That’s make sense.” L.Joe faked a laughed and then his face turned serious once again. “Kim Sanghee. Do I look stupid to you? Your house? How can just Chunji went there coincidently if you didn’t set it up?” L.Joe accused. Sanghee furrowed her eyebrows.

“Oppa… we were just hanging out as a friend. Nothing more.” Sanghee tried to stay calm.

“Friends… he bought you things. Can’t you see that he was trying to flirt with you? And you gave him the green signal by going out with him and accepted his gift.” L.Joe accused again. She furrowed her eyebrows as she could feel her heartbeat going faster. Not because she was nervous but because she couldn’t understand why L.Joe accused her like this. Chunji was after all his own friend.

“I didn’t give him any signal oppa. And I don’t think he was trying to flirt with me. He was just being a good friend and a sunbae to me. He is your friend you should know him b

Please log in to read the full chapter