Hate

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee walked quickly inside the school building. Her eyes wandered around the hallway, looking for that certain someone. After L.Joe left her yesterday, she got a bad feeling about what would happen next. She couldn’t sleep because of it. She tried to call L.Joe but he didn’t answer. She left voice messages, but L.Joe didn’t reply to any of them. Sanghee couldn’t stand at ease.

She turned into a corner and bumped into someone. “Mianhae.” She quickly apologized and about to walk away when someone grabbed her wrist. She turned and saw who it was.

“Chunji oppa… Ricky-ah.” Sanghee blinked. Chunji let go of her wrist and looked at her worried face.

“Noona… what’s wrong? You looked worried.” Ricky asked her.

Sanghee bit her bottom lip. “I’m looking for L.Joe oppa. Did you guys see him?” She asked.

Ricky glanced at Chunji and then turned to Sanghee, “Umm… L.Joe hyung…. We didn’t know where he is and he’s not in school today.” Ricky said. Sanghee sighed, but then she noticed Chunji bruised lips. She slightly flinched looking at the wound.

“Chunji oppa… what happened to you?” She asked worriedly.

“Huh?” Chunji was confused.

“Your lips. It bruised.” Sanghee pointed. Chunji hand unconsciously went to his lips and he touched it, slightly winced by the pain.  But he still could give Sanghee his usual smiled, except it didn’t seem bright like it used to be.

“This? It’s nothing, just had a small fight as usual.” He brushed the matter away. Sanghee knew that Teen Top sometimes fight with the students from other school but she was still worried about their safety.

“You should get it treated Chunji oppa. It looks painful.” Sanghee winced again.

“Don’t worry about me Sanghee-ah. I’ll be fine.” Chunji assured her. He looked at his watch on his wrist. “You should get to class Sanghee-ah. You don’t want to be late right?” Chunji asked her. That’s when Sanghee noticed the time. She gasped with wide eyes.

“Omo! Thanks for reminding me oppa. I’ll see you guys later. Annyeong!” She ran passedc them and quickly went to her class.

Chunji chuckled a little looking at her reaction. Ricky turned to Chunji with a worried expression. “Why didn’t you tell her that L.Joe hyung beat you up?” He asked.

Chunji sighed and gave a bitter smiled. “I know she already had a problem with L.Joe. I don’t want her to worry more than she is now. Besides, I’m fine.”

“Hyung…” Ricky looked at him sympathetically. Chunji smiled and patted the second maknae’s head. “Don’t give me that looked. Seriously… I’m okay.”

------------------

Music was beating loudly on the speakers. Men and women dance with each other on the dance floor right in the middle. The lights changed colours from time to time. The place was full of people smoking, drinking, dancing and making out.

L.Joe was sitting on a sofa. Girls were around him, yet he didn’t look interested in them. He was a minor of course. But he got his own way to enter the club, heck, all Teen Top members have their way to enter any club. He put his elbows on his knees and his right hand was holding a small glass of alcohol. He was staring straight on the dance floor yet his mind was thinking about something else.

His gripped on the glass tightened as he gulped his drink in one shot. Girls around him cheered and handed him another glass. He took it and about to sip another when a girl held his hand. She gave him a seductive smiled. Her hand was on his chest and she whispered in his ear.

“Oppa… how about you and I have some private time?” She whispered seductively on his ear. She pulled away and gave a seductive wink. L.Joe stared at her and then gulped down his alcohol again.

He drank a glass after a glass of alcohol. He wanted to drown himself with alcohol. He didn’t want to think about Sanghee and Chunji. Just imagining that they were going out together made him lost his mind. He couldn’t believe that Chunji would ever like his own girlfriend. He trusted him and he felt that Chunji had betrayed him.

While for Sanghe

Please log in to read the full chapter