Daehyun

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a free time after lunch at the senior’s class. Everyone was chatting and laughing. The class was noisy. The teacher just sat on his seat reading a newspaper with earphones plug on his ears. Girls were gossiping while the boys threw paper balls, sometimes hitting the girls which made them screamed in annoyance. The guys just laughed it out.

Teen Top were at their seats at the back of the class. As usual talking and joking around. L.Joe put his feet on the table and leaned back on his chair. CAP, Changjo and Ricky were sitting on the desk and chat about girls in their school. Niel was reading a comic book. Chunji was beside L.Joe also putting his crossed feet on the table while throwing up and down a tennis ball on his hand.

“Hey L.Joe.” Called CAP. L.Joe turned his head.

“What was the name of the girl that gave you a present yesterday?” CAP asked. L.Joe turned back his head to the front, “Which girl? There were so many of them.”

“The one that Chunji hyung dragged.” Ricky said.

“Sanghee.” Both L.Joe and Chunji said at the same time. They looked at each other with an eyebrow raised. Niel put down his comic book and stared at the both of them. The same thing that CAP, Ricky and Changjo did.

“It’s the first time Chunji hyung remembered a girl’s name. Usually he just called them what he likes because he can’t remember it.” Changjo said between the silences.

“That’s because he got too much girls around his belt.” Niel smirked.

Chunji shrugged, ignored all the comments that his friends said. “It was an easy name to remember.” He reasoned.

“Yeah… and a girl’s name Jie is hard to remember.” CAP said sarcastically.

“You’re interested in her?” L.Joe spoke after a long silence and stared at Chunji. All of the members now focused on what Chunji going to say.

“No.” A short simple answered escape from Chunji’s lips.  The members leaned back and L.Joe stopped staring at him until Chunji added, “for now.”

Ricky gasped, the others looked surprised as well. The shocked expression on L.Joe’s face couldn’t be hidden. Chunji was just the same with his expressionless face looking at the front. Then slowly he looked at the face of his friends one by one, he burst into laughter. While clutching his stomach he said, “You should look at your guys’ expressions! It was priceless! Hahaha…!”

“Hyung!” Ricky shouted.

“You’re crazy.” Changjo said and shook his head. CAP just shook his head with a smirked.

“Nice one hyung!” Niel said and high fived Chunji. His laughed died down and he looked at L.Joe who was smiling.

“You didn’t think I was serious do you?” Chunji asked him still with a little bit of laughed. “I couldn’t believe you.” L.Joe said with a smile.

“Well… believe it… and believe me. Sanghee is not my taste.” Chunji said and threw the ball in his hand straight to a boy that was laughing hard after harassing a girl. It hit exactly on the head and the boy let out a winced of pain.

“Bull eyes!” Chunji laughed and high fived CAP and Niel who laughed along. Ricky and Changjo pointed their fingers at the boy while laughing. He glared at them but didn’t say anything. Who dared to mess with Teen Top?

L.Joe laughed a bit and looked outside the window. He looked down on the school field and saw juniors with seniors doing their PE. His eyes saw a girl that he wanted to see, and that girl was no other than Kim Sanghee. She was stretching while talking to her best friend. Then a senior boy approached her. Sanghee gladly talked to him and they laughed on something funny that they said.

L.Joe eyes narrowed.

------------------

“Oh my god! So you ate lunch with him at the school’s rooftop! Kyaa! That is so romantic! With the wind slowly blowing, the nature surrounded…. Wahh…” Minhye said admiringly. They were at the school field doing their PE. Sanghee just laughed while stretching.

“It was no big deal but I do felt happy to spend time with him like that, with no one interfering.” Sanghee said and remembered how sh

Please log in to read the full chapter