Weird L.Joe

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning Sanghee went to school, she didn’t see L.Joe at all. Which is not really that weird because Teen Top always skipped school, but they always came back to school when it was lunch. Through the thick crowd in the cafeteria Sanghee looked around hoping to see that familiar blonde hair. But to her dismay she couldn’t find it. She sighed and poked her food with the chopstick.

Minhye looked at her with an eyebrow raised, “Don’t play with your food.” Minhye chided.

“Neh.” Sanghee answered weakly and took a mouthful of rice and stuff it inside . Then she stuff into side dishes. Minhye gaped, Sanghee looked like she hadn’t eaten for days. By the look of it, Minhye knew that something or someone was upsetting her best friend.

“Sanghee-ah…. What’s wrong?” Minhye asked softly.

“Nawfting wong.” Sanghee said with full. And stuff a kimbap into .

“Are you upset you didn’t see L.Joe sunbae today? Because I certainly didn’t.” Minhye guessed. Sanghee paused for a while and looked at her best friend who was gazing at her. Then she continued to stuff food inside .

“So it is about him. Oh come on Sanghee. Don’t be too upset, you know how Teen Top is. They always skip school.” Minhye said the obvious thing. Sanghee swallowed her food with difficulty and then drink her water. “It’s not just that… it’s something else that bothered me.”

“What is it?” Minhye asked curiously.

“After he sent me home yesterday, he asked me about Daehyun oppa.” Sanghee said.

“Daehyun oppa? Wae? He just moved here and I’m sure L.Joe sunbae didn’t know anything about him, and besides, Daehyun oppa didn’t make any ruckus. Except for the popularity that he gained. But that doesn’t mean anything. Teen Top is still the kingka.” Minhye said and still wondering why L.Joe asked Sanghee about Daehyun.

“I don’t know either why he asked. I didn’t get the chance to answer him when he started his bike and sped off.” Sanghee said with her head down.

------------------------

Teen Top was at their usual hideout, a basketball court. It was surrounded with barbed wire. CAP, Niel, Changjo and Ricky were playing basketball. While Chunji and L.Joe were sitting at the bleachers. Chunji lie on the seat while playing with his phone. L.Joe was staring into distant.

“What are you thinking L.Joe?” Chunji asked, but his eyes didn’t leave his screen phone.

“Nothing.” L.Joe said with his cold tone.

“Yeah nothing and I just knew you yesterday. If you’re really okay you will never use your cold tone when with us.” Chunji said finally removing his eyes off from his phone screen. L.Joe just k

Please log in to read the full chapter