Infinite

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After eating lunch with Teen Top, Sanghee went back to her class. She was humming a happy song when she remembered her conversation with Teen Top. All these while she thought Teen Top were just some troublemakers. But actually they were really sweet and outgoing. What she didn’t expect was Chunji, the playboy actually a caring guy. He was not like the typical playboy type.

With a smile she carried on her study in the class.

--------

The bell rung signalling the school ended for today. Sanghee and Minhye were chatting with each other while packing up their stuff. Students went out from the class one by one. But when they reached the door they would either gasped or just looked with rounded eyes.

After done packing with their stuffs they went out from the class only to be greeted with Teen Top.

“Oh, Teen Top.” Minhye said with round eyes. Sanghee just smiled at them and looked at L.Joe. Teen Top smiled back at the both of them.

“Annyeong noonas!” Ricky waved with a cheerful smiled.

“Annyeong Ricky.” Sanghee said and giggled when she saw Minhye just stood there frozen with a shocked expression. Of course she knew that Sanghee was dating L.Joe. But she never saw Teen Top this closed, and when Teen Top was actually in front of her eyes made her speechless. There was no doubt at all that all of the Teen Top members were very handsome.

“Uhh… Sanghee… Why is your friend looking at us like that?” CAP asked and looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

Sanghee looked at Minhye and nudged her on the elbow. She seemed to wake up from her little dream and gave a sheepish smiled. “Mianhae… I was just surprised… that’s all.” Minhye said with her small voice and bowed a little.

“It’s okay. Girls always mesmerized with our handsome looks.” Chunji grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at Minhye. She blushed and smiled a little. The others chuckled while L.Joe just rolled his eyes. He turned to Sanghee.

“Sanghee-ah, do you got anything to do after school?” L.Joe asked.

“Hmm… I don’t think so. Wae oppa?” Sanghee asked him. L.Joe smiled, “I want you to meet my friends.”

“Your friends?” Sanghee asked and looked at Teen Top.

“Not us noona, our other friends. They just came back from Japan.” Changjo answered, solving the question in Sanghee’s mind.

While talking they all walked out from the school building and to the parking lot. Minhye left the school first and went into her father’s car. L.Joe hopped onto his bike and handed Sanghee a helmet.  She gladly took it with a smiled.

“Sanghee noona.” Changjo called. Sanghee turned around. He patted the seat behind him.

“Ride with me. L.Joe hyung is crazy on the road. It’s dangerous.” Changjo said to her.

“Please… she rides with me before and she is safe and sound.” L.Joe scoffed at the maknae.

“But it’s still dangerous. Ride with me instead.” Niel said and gave a wink to Sanghee. She glanced at L.Joe and she could see that L.Joe was glaring at the both of them. CAP just smiled looking at them. He knew that the boys love to .

“You wink at her again and I’ll-“ L.Joe didn’t get to finish his words when Chunji just dragged Sanghee to his bike. Sanghee just blinked when Chunji held her by the waist and lifted her up and put her on the seat. He put the helmet on Sanghee’s head. Chunji hopped on to his bike and wear his helmet. He winked at L.Joe’s way and sped off, leaving them all dumbfounded.

“Wow… Chunji hyung daebak…” Ricky whispered. They all looked at L.Joe. He clenched his fist and hopped onto his motorbike, he started the engine and sped off with full speed.

“L.Joe hyung is pissssssssed.” Niel said emphasizing the ‘s’ sound. Ricky and Changjo chortled.

“Well… it’s time for us to catch up with them. Who knows what will happen once they arrived at our place.” CAP said and wore his helmet. Then they all sped off.

----------

Chunji and Sanghee arrived first at Teen Top place. The bike stopped with a loud screeched. L.Joe was right behind them and it also made a loud screeched. Making the dust float on the air and vanished slowly by the wind. L.Joe took off his helmet and stormed of over Chunji who was still on his bike.

“YAH!” L.Joe barked when he arrived at Chunji’s bike. He just smiled innocently.  “How could you just take my girlfriend away from me?! She was supposed to ride with me!” L.Joe said at him angrily.

“Chill L.Joe. You guys kept arguing who Sanghee should ride with, it takes too much time so I took the risk and took her with me instead.” Chunji winked.

“Aish you!” L.Joe scoffed and rolled his eyes. Then he realized, Sanghee was quiet all the time they were arguing. She was still hugging tightly Chunji’s waist. She didn’t move an inch

“Sanghee… baby?” L.Joe called softly. Sanghee removed her hands from Chunji’s waist and lifted her head slowly from his back.

“Sanghee-ah?” Chunji called and looked behind him. He peered on her face. L.Joe took a step towards Sanghee and held her hand. It was cold. L.Joe lifted up her head and saw her face was pale. His eyes widened and he was worried.

“Sanghee-ah… are you okay?” He asked worriedly. Sanghee gave a small nod and a smiled. “I’m okay oppa…” Sanghee said and turned to Chunji.

She smacked Chunji’s back hardly. “Ouch! Aish! Jinjja! That’s hurt!” Chunji said jumped off from his bike and rubbed his hurt back. L.Joe laughed and Sanghee just smiled mischievously.

“What was that for?” Chunji wailed.

“You drive way worse than L.Joe oppa. I felt like my soul will leave my body.” Sanghee said and hopped off from the bi

Please log in to read the full chapter