Friends

We Were In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sanghee walked inside the school while holding books closely to her chest. She touched her puffy eyes and sighed. She had cried a lot yesterday. At midnight, L.Joe took Sanghee home. L.Joe took all the faults and her parents nagged and warned him. Sanghee tried to cut in but L.Joe won’t let her. When she was already in her room yesterday she received a text message from L.Joe, saying that she shouldn’t take the blame, because it was him that caused her to get out at night. He said that she shouldn’t felt guilty because he took the blame not because he felt he had too, but he want to.

“Sanghee-ah...” Someone called. She turned and saw Minhye in front of her. Minhye looked worried when she saw Sanghee’s puffy eyes, “Sanghee-ah... what’s wrong with you? Did you cry yesterday?”

Sanghee just smiled a bit, “It’s kind of a long story. I’ll tell you later at lunch.” Minhye still looked worried, “Araso. Let’s go to class.” Minhye said and they walked to the class together

---------

After hours of lessons it was time for lunch. Sanghee and Minhye walked together to the cafeteria. While they were walking, Sanghee told Minhye what happened yesterday and how her first date with L.Joe didn’t work.

“Aigoo... L.Joe shouldn’t do that.” Minhye said and shook her head. They were lining up to buy their lunches.

“Their friends came from Japan and they haven’t met for a long time. It’s understandable. Especially when he was drunk at the party, of course he would forget.” Sanghee said. Minhye nodded a little.

“But your dream... it was scary.” Minhye shivered when she thought about the dream that Sanghee had. Sanghee let out a small laughed, “That’s why I dashed out from the house without thinking. I was afraid... really afraid...” She said slowly and spaced out a bit. Just then her phone buzzed. She took out her phone and read the text, it was from L.Joe.

“Baby, let’s have lunch together. I’ll wait for you at the school field.   – L.Joe <3”

Sanghee smiled and reply the text. “Minhye-ah... I’m going to eat lunch with L.Joe oppa. Do you want to come along?” Sanghee asked her. She thought for a while and then shook her head. “I’ll eat with Daehyun oppa instead. Go spend time with L.Joe oppa.” Minhye smiled widely to her. Sanghee nodded. After getting their lunches, they bade goodbye. Sanghee went out from the cafeteria and went to the school field.

From afar she could see Teen Top. They were talking and playfully shove each other. She smiled and walked to them.

Chunji turned his head and saw Sanghee. He nudged L.Joe. He stopped laughing and looked at Chunji. “Your girlfriend is here.” He said and nodded towards Sanghee direction. L.Joe turned his head and a smiled spread on his face. Sanghee climbed up the bleachers.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Sanghee bowed to the other Teen Top members when she reached them. The members looked at each othe

Please log in to read the full chapter