Chapter 15 (EDITED AND ADDED SOME PARTS)

Hanlim's School for the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin’s opened her eyes and sat up. She groaned.

My head is killing me and mouth feels so dry.

She shook her head trying to get rid of the awful feeling but it just made it worse.

“I feel like .” She grunted. She looked around the unfamiliar surroundings and remembered where she was.

“That’s right, I’m at the Vampire’s dorms.”

“Oh, you’re awake.”

Yerin looked up and saw Baekhyun walk out of the bathroom already dressed for school.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like .” 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Well that’s what happens when you get into a race to see who can drown down 5 shots the fastest with Tao.”

Yerin eyes bulged. “I did what?!”

Baekhyun grinned. 

“That doesn’t sound like me.”

“Well you did a lot of things yesterday that wasn’t like you.”

“What?”

Baekhyun gave her a small smile. 

"Like what?" 

“Never mind that. Here drink some water." Baekhyun handed her a glass of water from the night stand.  

"Thanks." 

"Now go get ready for school. I’m sure Xiumin had already made hangover soup for you. You can come eat after you finish getting ready. We already washed your uniform. It’s in the bathroom. Go.” He ushered her from the bed.

“Wait." she turned to face Baekhyun. "What exactly happened last night after truth or dare?”

Baekhyun grinned and walked towards her, backing her up onto the bathroom door. 

"You really don't remember?" he asked voice deep. 

Yerin felt her heart race being so close to him. She felt her body heat up. 

Baekhyun leaned towards Yerin's face. Yerin leaned back but there was no where left for her to go.

"You really don't remember what you did to me yesterday?"

"Wha-what? What did I do?"

"Should I show you?"

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt Baekhyun's face right in front of her. Her heart was beating fast. 

Baekhyun smirked and opened the bathroom door. 

Yerin opened her eyes as Baekhyun stepped back. 

"You'll be late for school if you don't hurry." Baekhyun smirked and left the room. 

Yerin was dumbfounded. What the hell was that? She rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door leaning back on it. 

"What the hell happened yesterday?" 

“Uggghhhh my head feels like a ton of bricks.” Tao whined as he laid his head on the dining table.

“That’s what you get for drinking so much last night idiot.” Suho reprimanded as he took a sip of his coffee.

Tao stomped his feet and whined. “Why are you so mean to me? I feel like !”

“Behave Tao. It is too early to be hearing you whine.”

Xiumin chuckled and placed a bowl of soup in front of him.

“Here you go. Hangover soup.”

“This won’t work for me!” Tao grumbled. “This only works for humans.” He pouted.

Xiumin sighed. “I made yours with O negative blood and added special medicine in there to help with your hangover.”

Tao beamed. “You’re the best Xiumin hyung! This is why I love you the best!”

Suho rolled his eyes at Tao’s childish behavior. “Eat slowly Tao, you might choke.”

Baekhyun walked into the dining room and took a seat.

“Good morning dear Prince.” Xiumin teased.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the older male as he started to eat.

“Where is Yerin?” Xiumin asked.

“She’s freshening up. She’ll be down soon.”

Baekhyun looked over at Tao and glared at him.

Tao feeling his glare looked up from his food confused.

“What?”

Baekhyun just gave him a sneer and returned to his food.

“What? What did I do?”

Xiumin chuckled and took a seat and began eating.

“If you weren’t on Baekhyun’s hit list before you’re definitely on it now Tao. You better watch out.”

“What?! What did I do?!”

“Just shut up and eat.” Baekhyun said glaring at their youngest.

Tao grumbled and continued eating. “Everyone likes to bully me just cause I’m the youngest.”

The boys were eating when Yerin entered the room.

“Yerin you’re here. Let me get you some hangover soup.” Xiumin said as he made his way to get her bowl and placed it on the empty seat next to Tao. “Here, you can sit next to your Tao Tao.”

 Yerin scrunched her brows together. “My what?”

“What are you talking about hyung.” Tao looked at Yerin who slowly sat down next to him.

“Xiumin.” Baekhyun growled.

“What? I just thought that Yerin would want to sit next to her Tao Tao since you didn’t let them room together last night. Despite all of Yerin’s pleas. Plus, Tao was whining all night to me about it not being fair that Yerin got to sleep in your room.”

“I DID WHAT?!” Tao screamed.

Suho sighed and rubbed his head. “It’s too early for this.” he mumbled.

“What?” Yerin was confused. She had no idea what they were talking about. What’s a Tao Tao?

“Hyungs what the hell are you all talking about?!” Tao yelled.

“You two really don’t remember? Think back to last night. Think very very hard. Dig into those memories. It’s in there.” Xiumin teased. 

Yerin scrunched her brows together. Her head was killing her and the more she tried to remember the events of last night the worse her head felt. All she could collect were bits and pieces. Suddenly someone grabbed her hand.

“What the hell.” she looked over at the culprit and was met with Tao’s piercing gaze.

“Tao take your hand off her!” Baekhyun growled from the other side of table.

“No.” he looked at Yerin. “Look, obviously there is a chunk of our memory missing from last night and I want to know what happened and I’m sure you want to know too right?”

Yerin nodded.

“Then we are in agreement. I can play back time from our memories and let us see the events from last night. That’s where I need you. It’ll be quicker and less draining on me to barrow some of your memories to look at as well. Hence, me holding onto you. It’ll let me share my visions with you as well. Now close your eyes if you don't have any questions so I can start.”

“Yah Tao, get out of her head!”

Yerin and Tao both closed their eyes and Tao let his powers flow through both of them. Yerin was amazed at what she was seeing. It was like she was watching a movie of the events from her point of view. She was able to see everything that had happened. From Suho’s questioning, to truth or dare, to her and Tao getting close, and to her kissing Baekhyun.

Yerin and Tao opened their eyes and Yerin’s cheeks were dark red. She made eye contact with Baekhyun who sat directly across from her.

ing Baek Yerin. You did no kiss him last night! You did not initiate the kiss. Please tell me this is a lie.

“From the looks of the those extremely red cheeks you remember kissing our little Baekhyunnie yesterday.” Xiumin teased.

“Wait what? WHO KISSED WHO LAST NIGHT?!” Suho exclaimed. “Where the hell was I?!”

“Things got pretty intense with those two after you left last night Junmyeon.”

“WHAT?!” Suho looked back and forth from Yerin and Baekhyun. “What else happened?”

“IT WAS JUST A KISS ON THE CHEEK! I SWEAR NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED!” Yerin covered after yelling.  

Baekhyun smirked while Suho’s jaw dropped. Xiumin was laughing his off and Tao was trying to recollect his thoughts.

Yerin cleared . “Let’s just forget about it and finish so we can go to school.” she said as she tried to finish her breakfast as fast as she could.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked when he saw Yerin walking towards the doors.

“Going to school. What else?”

Yerin stepped outside ready to make her trip to school when all she saw was nothing. All her eyes met was the empty lot of what looks like a driveway.

“What the hell.”

“Sorry sweet pea but this whole land is Vampire Royal property. If you want to make it to school before classes start the only way is to drive.” Xiumin said as he nudged her to follow him to their garage. She followed the older male until they reached the garage. 

“Here.”

Yerin looked up to the outstretched hand and followed it to Tao. Tao was rocking on his heels as he held the juice box in front of her. He looked away from her trying to act nonchalant.

“I thought you would be thirsty on the car ride to school. Vitamin C is good for you in the morning especially if you didn’t have that much sleep last night.”

A soft smile made its way to her face and she took the drink. When her memories of the night before came back she also remembered how she and Tao had bonded and the great time they had together.

He’s not so bad. He’s quite adorable in fact.

“Thank you Tao Tao.” She said softly surprising Tao with the nickname. Yerin even surprised herself when that name fell off her lips.

“No problem.” Tao smiled back.

"So I'm still your Tao Tao?" Tao smiled cheekily. 

"Shut up." The two looked at each other with smiles on their faces. Even though their first meeting wasn't great, after last night in their drunken state, they have formed a bond. 

“So you can ride with Baekhyun.” Xiumin came out of nowhere and broke up their little moment.

“What? But-”she looked desperately at Tao for help.

“I’ll drive Yerin-“

“No you won’t.” Xiumin pulled Tao by the ear. “We’re going to go with Suho.” Xiumin smiled widely at Yerin.

Xiumin leaned down to Tao’s ear. “Do you have a death wish? Baekhyun already broke all the lightbulbs in the house for that little interaction you had with her just now. I can’t save you if he wants to do that to your head next.” He whispered harshly.

Xiumin looked back at Yerin and smiled. “See you at school!”

“But hyung!” Tao pleaded as he was dragged away by Xiumin.

“You better hurry if you don’t want to be late for school!” Xiumin shouted before entering the passenger seat of Suho’s car.

Yerin watched helplessly as Suho’s car drove off. She sighed and hesitantly made her way to the running car that was left in the garage presuming it was Baekhyun’s. She opened the passenger side and took a seat. Once she had her seatbelt on, Baekhyun drove off.

The ride to school was awkward. Baekhyun was silent, not starting any conversation with her. The only sound in the car was the low murmur of the radio and her sipping her juice box. Yerin peeked at Baekhyun and saw a hard expression on his face.

What has gotten into him?

Yerin cleared . “Thank you for letting me stay over at your place last night. It must have been hard for you to sleep on the couch last night. Sorry. It won’t happen again.”

Baekhyun was silent.

“Are you mad? Look I don’t know what I did to upset you but you’re not helping if you won’t talk to me about it.”

Still Baekhyun didn’t say a word.

“Fine! I thought we were friends. Rude .” she mumbled the last part.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped the car and pulled it to the side.

“What the hell Byun Baekhyun! Do you know how dangerous that was for you to just stop in the middle of the road!?”

“I’m not upset.”

“What?!”

“I’m not upset at you.” he looked at her. “I’m just jealous.”

“What? I don’t understand.”

"I don't like it that you're so close to Tao?" Baekhyun grumbled. 

"What? Whats wrong with me being close to Tao?" 

"It makes me jealous!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "I tried so hard for you to become my friend and then you get so close to Tao after just one night! I don't like it!" 

Yering started laughing. "Is that it?" 

"Is this a joke to you?" Baekhyun couldn't believe how she was laughing at the situation. 

"Baekhyun why are you jealous?"

Baekhyun sat back on his seat and pouted. 

"Tao is different from you." she started. "I don't know how to explain it but I see Tao as someone who is like a little brother to me. I don't have any siblings and I don't know. I would say if I was to have a little brother he'll be like him." 

"A brother?" 

Yerin nodded. "Weird huh? I'm suppose to hate you all. I mean that's what I have been doing my whole life, but now after meeting you, I don't know. Maybe I was wrong this whole time." 

A small smile formed on Baekhyun's face. "I'm glad." 

He was. He was glad that she liked his friends. They were his family and he couldn't be more happy that she liked them and one day, he hoped, she would be apart of his family. 

"Except Suho." Yerin frowned. "I still don't like him." 

Baekhyun chuckled. "Fair enough." 

Baekhyun pulled the car back onto the road and continued their way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter