Chapter 3

Hanlim's School for the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning your highness.”

Sehun opened his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his face and then looked at the servant.

“The King has ordered me to wake you up for school your highness. A clean set of uniform has been prepared in the closet for you and the King is waiting down in the dining room for breakfast. He asks that you change and have breakfast or you’ll be late for school.” The servant then bowed and left the room.

Sehun got up and got ready. When he was done hee walked down the stairs when he saw his father in the dining room.

“Sit son. Have breakfast before you leave.”

“I’m not hungry.” Sehun ignored him and headed for the door.

“Its fine if you don’t want to have breakfast with me but you need to eat. I’ll have the driver buy you something on the way to school."

Sehun headed towards the door when he stopped at his father's words.

“I hope you keep that temper in check son. We both know what happens when your temper gets out of control.”

Sehun clenched his fists and walked out.

 

“KAI WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!” Kris yelled and walked into his room. “HOLY ! GODDAMNIT IT KAI!”

Kai rubbed his face and groaned.

“Seriously?!” Kris yelled at the scene in front of him. The young Prince was in bed with two girls.  

Kai groaned and sat up. The two girls also started waking up. Kai nudged the two.

“You two can leave now.”

The girls wrapped their arms around his torso. “How about we meet up later and do this again huh?” one of them asked.

Kai peeled their hands off him and his eyes glowed blue. He growled, “I said leave.”

The two girls frightened picked up their clothes quickly and left.

Kris sighed and folded his arms over his chest. “Where did you even find them? You only went out for a run last night.”

Kai dropped back down into his bed placing an arm over his eyes. “Water nymphs. Found them at the lake I was at last night.”

“Jongin,” Kris sighed and went over to the boy. “You should stop doing this. Picking up random girls to have with. I mean what would your mate say?”

At the word mate his inner wolf cried. He knew who his mate was. That’s exactly why he brought those two girls home. He wanted a distraction away from his mate. He didn't want to think about her. He took his pillow and threw it at Kris.

“Shut up. Its too early for your nagging.” He mumbled.

Kris sighed and shook his head. He took the pillow and hit Kai on the head with it.

“Fine don't listen to me. Just get up or you’re going to be late for school.”

Kai groaned as Kris walked out of his room. 

 

It was a start of a new day and Yerin was walking to school. She walked to her locker and opened it. But when she opened it she took a step back, shocked, dropping her backpack. Her locker was full of snakes. She then heard laughter and chuckles coming from everyone in the hallway. She looked around angry.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?”

Yerin looked and saw the wolves coming towards her.

Chen grinned. “Ah, it looks like someone left you a nice surprise in your locker.”

She glared at the boy. Chanyeol chuckled while Kris shook his head. When did the idiot have time to do this? Kris sighed silently in his mind.

Yerin looked over at Kai who had a stoic face on. His eyes glaring at her. She then slammed her locker with a close. It wasn’t hard for her to figure out that Chen was the one who had put the snakes in there.

Chen grinned at her amused at his prank. He was about to open his mouth until he started hearing gunshots.

Yerin had pulled out her gun and fired multiple rounds into her locker. She kept firing her shots until there were no more bullets left, making sure she killed the snakes inside. The hallway was quiet as they watched what the girl just did. 

"MISS BAEK YERIN!"

The students looked over and saw their Headmistress standing there angry with her arms on her hips.

"Follow me. Now." she said angry, walking off expecting the younger girl to follow. 

Yerin sighed and picked up her backpack. She turned and faced Chen on her way. 

“You’re lucky I didn’t bring any silver bullets today.” She glared at him and then walked off, leaving Chen stunned.

Chanyeol laughed. “Damn!” he laughed loudly. He swung his arms over Chen’s shoulders, “I guess you have to try harder than that hyung.”

Kris shook his head and sighed. “What were you even thinking pranking her like that? Chen what are you 5?”

The said boy was still stunned about what just happened unable to form words.

Kai looked towards the direction Yerin had walked to. He was mad at Chen for doing something so stupid to her but then he was also proud that his mate wasn’t easily bullied. He cursed his stupid heart for beating so fast at the sight of her. 

 

“Miss Baek, did you not know that you are not allowed to carry weapons on campus?” the Headmistress asked, her arms folded across her chest. She stared down at the girl.

Yerin sat on the chair with her arms folded.

“Did you expect me to go to school everday, a school full of supernaturals, who all wants to hurt me in some sort of way unarmed?” she raised her eyebrow at the Headmistress. "You must be joking." 

The Headmistress pressed her lips together and glared at the girl.

“I undertsand your concern but there is no need for weapons. I can assure you that the students here won’t harm you.”

"So what do you make of that prank they pulled in my locker?" Yerin looked at the Headmistress challenging.

The Headmistress strained a tight smile. "I'm sure it was just all a misunderstanding."

Yerin raised a brow at her.

“Hand over the gun.”  

“No.”

“Hand over the gun or you’re expelled.”

Yerin glared back at the lady for a few minutes before she stood up and placed her gun on the desk. She could not allow herself to be expelled. She doesn't even want to imagine what her father would say or do if he finds out she got expelled on her second day of school. 

“Happy?”

“Delighted.” The harpie strained a smile. “I hope that you understand that this school does not allow weapons on students. They are only allowed in combat classes. Now Minyoung here will you back to your class.”

At her name a crow flew through the open windows and morphed into a girl. Yerin got up ready to walk out.

“You be careful now Miss Baek.” Yerin stopped walking. “Although that prank was childish but I did warn you about the Royals. You wouldn’t want to get on their bad side more than you already are.”

Yerin pressed her lips together and walked off. 

“Watch her, carefully from now on. We can't have the Council of Hunters having an excuse to come here.” the Headmistress commanded once Yerin was out the door. 

Minyoung nodded and followed Yerin out. 

Minyoung had walked Yerin to class and notified the teacher where the girl was. Her teacher told her to go to her desk and resumed class. Yerin walked to her seat and saw that Baekhun was sitting next to her again with his head down which she assumed he was sleeping. She sat down and saw a croissant and a bottle of orange juice. Yerin furrowed her brows and sat down. She looked around the classroom and everyone was either listening to the teacher or dozing off. She eyed the food on her desk. Who put this here?

“You should eat. You didn’t eat breakfast this morning.” She looked over to her right and saw Baekhyun looking at her with his head propped on his hand on top of the desk looking at her kindly. 

Why is he being nice to me? she thought to herself. She eyed the food warily before picking it up. She stood up and walked over to the trashcan, in front of the classroom, and threw it in. While she was walking back to her desk she could feel piercing gazes of the female classmates in her class glaring at her. She ignored them and sat back down in her seat taking out her notebook and started listening to the teacher.

Baekhyun frowned lightly. “Did you not like the food?” he asked softly. When the girl ignored him his frown deepened until he smiled again. “Its ok, I’ll get you something else tomorrow then. I won't stop until you accept my food.”

Yerin furrowed her eyes. She didn’t know why he was being nice to her. She brushed off the thought and continued taking notes. Throughout the whole class period Yerin could feel Baekhyun staring at her, but she ignored him. She didn’t know why he was staring at her so much. She took a quick peek at Baekhyun from the corner of her eyes, Baekhyun saw that and smiled brightly at her. Her eyes widened, she quickly looked away and went back to her notes.

Cute. Baekhyun bit down his smile. He propped his head on his hand and continued to stare at her.

The bell soon rang to dismiss for lunch. Yerin was packing up her things when Baekhyun spoke.

“Where are you going to eat lunch at? Do you have a place to sit?” he smiled brightly at her.

Yerin frowned and ignored him. She side stepped him and walked away just to be pulled back.

“Hey, if you have nowhere to sit, you can have lunch with me. I want to introduce you to my friends too.”

Yerin tried to pull away but Baekhyun just tightened his hold on her wrist.

“Come on, come have lunch with me.” Baekhyun said cutely. She could hear squeals from the girls still in class. She rolled her eyes.

“Let go.”

“I don’t wanna.” Baekhyun pouted. He looked like a puppy.  

Suho was watching from the side. He’s really serious about her. Oh, Baekhyun.  He thought to himself.

Luhan and Lay were also watching as well amused seeing the Vampire Prince act like that. They have never seen this side of Baekhyun before.

Chanyeol and Kris on the other hand was confused. The Vampire Prince can’t possibly really like this girl can he?

Yerin shrugged off his hand and glared at him. “I don’t know what your intention is but leave me alone. I don’t want anything to do with you.” She said venomously before storming off.

Baekhyun watched dejected as her back disappear from his view. He felt a pain in his chest watching her walk away from him. Suho walked over to him and tried to brighten the mood.

“Hey Baek,” he smiled, “let’s go have lunch huh? We’ll talk to her later.” Baekhyun mindlessly let the older boy drag him out the classroom, his mind still on the girl that left.

Yerin was walking mindlessly out of the classroom when she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw Yuna.

“Hey.” Yuna smiled brightly at her. “Are you going to lunch?”

Yerin just looked at the girl confused. She didn't think that Yuna would talk to her again. Did the mermaid mean it when she said they were now friends?

“Come, we can eat together! My mom made more than enough food for both of us!” Yuna grabbed the girl by her arm and dragged her to the cafeteria.  

 

“No way. There is no way.” Chen started laughing. “Byun Baekhyun is serious about the human girl?” he asked after Chanyeol had retold the story to the rest of the wolves.

Kai had his eyes furrowed. Soojung was currently sitting on his lap trying to feed him but Kai wasn’t paying any attention. His mind was a mess. When Chanyeol had told them what had happened in class he wanted to go and rip off the stupid vampire’s head. But then he’s also angry that he cared for the stupid human girl. and then there is his wolf, it has been sad ever since he decided to reject his mate. Kai was in his thoughts before his body started tingling and he felt a rush of energy surge through him. He knew she was close by and true to his instincts Yerin walked into the cafeteria being dragged by Yuna.

By now the whole cafeteria was watching the two girls. It was safe to say Yuna was already an outcast from everyone else in the school being half human, but now she was seen associated with the human girl. The two sat down and Yerin wasn’t oblivious to the stares and the whispers about her. By now she can tell more than half of the school’s female population had her as a target, even more than before. Yuna did say that the Royal Trinity were pretty famous and fawned over by the females here, and with the stunt Baekhyun pulled in class, she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter