Chapter 11

Hanlim's School for the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun kept a stoic face as he made his way towards his friends.

“Sehunnie hurry!” Luhan whined and patted the empty seat next to him. “Come sit next to me here.”

Sehun took a seat next to Luhan who gave the younger boy a wide smile.

“What took you so long? I wanted you to meet my new friend. Yerin, this is my younger cousin Sehun, but I’m sure you already know who he is. Sehun, this is my new friend Yerin.”

Sehun looked over to the girl with a blank face.

Yerin loked back at the boy.

Badump.

What is that? Why do I feel weird?

“What is she doing here?” Sehun asked coldly.

Yerin scrunched her face. He may be handsome but he is still an .

“Aw don’t be like that Sehunnie. That was rude. I invited her because she didn’t have anywhere to sit. Don’t be mean.” Luhan turned to Yerin. “Please don’t mind him. He’s just always in a bad mood because he can’t look as good as me.” He winked at her.

Sehun ignored the comment and looked over at Yixing and Kyungsoo. The two were acting strange. They kept stealing glances at each other and then at Luhan and Yerin.

What the hell is going on. He looked at Luhan.

“Why are you associating yourself with her?”

Luhan gasped. “Sehun! That is not nice!”

Sehun scoffed. “And you are?”

Yerin stood up. “I don’t need to sit here and have an talk down to me. I’m leaving.”  

“No you’re not.”

Yerin tried to move but she couldn’t. She was rooted on her spot. What the hell? Why can’t I move. This is just like last time, but different.

“Stay. Please.” Luhan smiled softly at her. “I know people are intimidated by us but I assure you we are good people. Sehun may be a little rude but he’s just acting tough. We want you here. Right Kyungsoo? Yixing?”

At the mention of their names they looked at Luhan and quickly agreed.

Yixing cleared his throat. “Yes of course.” He smiled at her. “Please sit. Eat. Lunch is going to end soon and the cafeteria is already filled up. It’ll be hard to find a place to sit.”

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo just agreed.

Yerin didn’t know what was going on but she found herself back in her seat next to Luhan. It all happened without her consent.

“Stop doing that.” she gritted her teeth and looked at the demons. “Stop controlling me like I’m a damn puppet. Who is it?! This is just like last time!” she glared at the demons but was ignored.

This happened last time as well with DO and Lay. Could it be one of them?

She looked over to the two boys who were silently eating their food.

Let’s see from what Yuna had told me DO controls Earth and he has super strength. He can’t possible control me right?

She then looked over to Lay. Lay had healed her before. She would guess that his ability was to heal. Then how could he control her body? But it was only the two of them there with me last time. Could they have more than one ability?

“Zhang Yixing answer me.”

Yixing looked up at the girl. “Did you just call me by my full name?”

“Yes I did.”

Luhan clapped chuckling. “Oh my goodness how amusing. Yerin, do you know you’re the only other person besides us and the family that calls him by his real name? Not only that but you called him by his full name too. You have guts I’ll give you that.”

Yixing cracked a smirk. “I agree with Luhan. You got some nerve calling me by my full name. Not only that but you dare command me? Maybe I was being too nice that you think you can talk to me that way.”

“The day that you healed me. What else did you do?”

Lay cocked an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean. I had no control over my body and it moved on its own according to your command. It had to be you. DO couldn’t have had done it. What is really your powers? I thought you healed.”

Lay rested his head on his hand and grinned. “Why are you so concerned with what my powers are?”

Yerin glared at the boy. “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I don’t know what I consider you all are to me as of right now, either friends or enemies. I want to know just what I’m dealing with and I hate it when someone make me do something I don’t want to do. I’m not a doll. Tell me was that you just now again?”  

Luhan giggled and he hugged her side. “I knew I was going to like you. Sorry to break it to you doll but that wasn’t Yixing this time. It was me.”

Yerin looked at the boy who smiled back at her.

“You?”

“Want to guess what my power is?”

Yerin frowned. She does not have the slightest clue what his power is. All she knows from what she had gathered is that Luhan is the oldest in the group, despite his youthful looks, and he is Sehun’s older cousin. He’s part of the Demon Royal Family. She racked her brain for any clue but nothing.

Luhan chuckled. “It’s alright sweetheart. You don’t need to hurt your head. I’ll tell you.”

The utensils and trays at their table started to float in the air. Yerin widened her eyes and then back at Luhan.

“You’re telekinetic.”

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner.” Luhan set the things back down.

“I think I have the best power out of them all don’t you think? The mind is such a fragile thing.”

“You were the one who made me come back to the table. You controlled me.” she said that last part with malice.

“I just didn’t want you to leave.” Luhan pouted. “We were just getting to know each other.”

“You’re telekinetic, wait does that mean,” Yerin widened her eyes. Was he digging through my mind this whole time? Did he see everything?!  She stared at Luhan.

Luhan chuckled. “Don’t worry sweetheart. I know my boundaries. I didn’t dig too deep in that pretty little head of yours.”

Yerin glared at the boy. “But you did look through it.” Yerin asked angry.

Luhan shrugged. “Not too much. Just enough to know that you think our Sehunnie is a douchbag. But you also think he’s smoking hot and that his shirt just outlines his broad shoulders and chest just perfectly accentuating his perfect pecs and back.”

DO snorted and even Yixing couldn’t hide the grin on his face.

“You!” Yerin looked at Sehun, she was embarrassed that Luhan had read her thoughts, and not only that but announce it to the whole table. Yerin tried to keep the blush from appearing on her face when she looked over at Sehun. To her luck the said boy had his eyes closed leaning back on his chair, it looked like he was asleep, much to her relief. She glared at Luhan.

“Stay out of my head.”

“No promises princess. It was just too easy.”

So Luhan is telekinetic. I need to guard my thoughts near him then, but how much did he see? Does he know the reason why I’m here?

“Wait, this still doesn’t add up.”

The boys looked at her again. “Luhan wasn’t there when I met DO and Yixing and I certainly didn’t move on my own. What was that about?”

“Think about it sweetheart. Yixing can heal you. Scars, bruises, and any type of wound that you have on your body. How do you think wounds heal? You’re a smart girl. You get it don’t you?”

Yerin looked over at Yixing who gave her a smile, head still resting on his hand.

That’s right. Healing is the inner workings of your own body. He controls the body’s inner workings of whoever he’s healing. He can control every single nerve, every tissue, every cell of the body. He has complete control. If he wanted, he can stop a heart, blow out a lung, or puncture any organ.

“You’re the most dangerous of them all aren’t you?” she whispered.

Lay smiled. “A lot of people think my power is just to heal and they underestimate me. I like to keep it that way. I don’t mind. Plus, using my powers to conflict that type of harm is just too vulgar. I rather heal than harm, but if I have to I will.”

“Why are we telling her all this.” DO spoke up. He pointed his fork at the girl. “For all we know she can use this against us.”

She was confused at too. Why were they telling her all this? Luhan told her about his powers and Yixing. Wasn’t he scared that she’ll use it against him. Thi s was valuable information she can take back to the Council of Hunters but then she understood. Yerin scoffed and looked at Luhan.

“It’s because he doesn’t see me as a threat. That no matter what you all tell me, I still won’t be able to do a single thing about it. Am I right?” There’s more to this guy that meets the eye. I need to be careful around him.

Luhan titled his head and pouted at her. “Now why would you say that? I just wanted us to be friends. I told you about me, now tell me something about you.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, anything. What’s your favorite color, favorite food, what do you like to do during your free time, things like that.”

“I don’t think we’re close enough to each other to be having girl talk.”

Luhan frowned. “That’s no fun. How can we be closer to each other then?” He slid closer to her. “Tell me Yerin, what’s your type?”

“My what?”

“Your ideal type. The type of guy you want to date.” He smiled. “You don’t have a boyfriend right?”

“I don’t think that’s any of your business.” Right then the bell rang and Yerin stood up. “Well it was a nice lunch. Thanks for the information, but let’s not make this a regular thing.” She said and left.

“YERIN WAIT FOR ME! WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS!” Luhan stood up and ran over to Yerin much to her displeasure. It was already hard for her to ignore the stares from the other students when she was sitting at their table, but now, she could feel daggers at her from the student body. The other girls were all angry and annoyed. Why was Luhan talking to the human girl? And why do they seem so close to each other?

“Disgusting human. She needs to learn her place and stay away from the Royals.”

“We need to teach her a lesson.”

“What was that about?” Sehun stood up and looked at the two older males.

The cafeteria was already empty by now with students returning to their classroom, even the cafeteria workers was gone. The only three people left were the rest of the Demon Royals.

“He just showed up to our table with her next to him.” DO shrugged. “What can we do? Its Luhan.”

“Sehun if there is something between you and Yerin you should tell us now. I let it slide before but this time you need to tell us.”

Sehun looked at Lay with a stoic expression.

“What is there to tell? There is nothing going on with me and that human. I don’t even know her.”

“Cut the bull Oh Sehun.” Kyungsoo said angry. “You can’t possibly thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter