Chapter 2

Hanlim's School for the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun frowned when he made eye contact with the human girl. Why is she here? He looked over her face and took in her features. He wouldn’t lie though, she was beautiful. If he didn’t know any better he would think she was an angel, but then he frowned. No she wasn’t an angel and her being here is going to complicate things. Besides, Hanlim is no place for a lowly human. He gives her a week max until she goes crying home to her father. Sehun scoffed and walked past her, hitting her shoulder. Not looking back as he continued his walk.

Yerin scoffed when Sehun hit her shoulder and walked past her without even a sorry glance back. . Yerin shook off the rude encounter with the supernatural and faced the front again. She could feel the stares, she could feel them already plotting her demise, but there was no way in hell she was going to back down when she just got there. She was Baek Yerin. With a deep breath she continued her walk up the path to make her way into the school. As she walked she could hear sneers of students telling her to leave, that she didn’t belong there, that she should run now while she still can. She rolled her eyes. If they thought, they could scare her off that easily they’re in for a big surprise. She made her way to the front steps but when she looked up 4 males were blocking the entrance.

Chen smirked down at the human. “Well hello there hunter.” His eyes flashed blue. “Long way from home aren’t you?”

She ignored him and tried to walk past but was stopped by Chen.

"Move."

Chen snickered, “Oh is that so. What if I don’t want you to go?” he took his hand and grabbed her chin. “How about this? You promise to spend the night with me and I promise your life here won’t be too bad?”

“Take your filthy hands off me.” Yerin growled.

Chanyeol grew amused, while Kris wanted to smack Chen on the head. Kai on the other hand was fighting his inner wolf telling him to rip Chen’s hands off, but he controlled himself.

“Look sweetheart, you know your life here isn’t going to be a pleasant one already. How about you spend a night with me and I can help you make it more bearable. What do you say? I’ll be gentle.”

In a flash Chen was thrown down with a silver blade on his throat. The campus grew quiet as everyone looked at the scene that just happened. Chen looked up from the ground and saw the human girl on top of him, the silver blade a hairline away from touching his throat. He smirked.

“Listen here mutt, I have no plans on being one of your toys. Touch me again and I won’t hesitate to shoot you with a silver bullet.” She warned putting more force into the blade.

Chen smirked and raised his hands up in surrender.

Yerin got off of him and put up her blade. She glared at the boy before taking another look at the other 3. She stopped her eyes on Kai when she saw the intense stare he was giving her. They stared at each other for awhile before she shrugged it off and made her way into the school.

Chen massaged his throat. “Damn she was fast.”

“Serves you right you idiot.” Kris reprimanded him. “We were to observe, not start something before she even walks into school.” He wacked the younger’s head. "We need to be more careful now. Obviously she's been trained. There must be a reason the Council's daughter is here. He wouldn't let his daughter come to this school without a reason." 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Well Kai was right; this is going to be fun. Now that we know the little hunter knows how to fight back makes it a lot more interesting.” He then looked at Kai. “Why are you so quiet?”

Kai flared his nose and walked inside the school building without answering Chanyeol. I can’t. No it can’t be. I’m the ing Wolf Prince for s sake. There is no way my mate is a ing human, and not just any human a freaking hunter. No! Kai thought as he angrily made his way down the hallways. He was having an internal battle with his feelings when he saw that human girl. His wolf whined loudly as he denied his mate. No for s sake. No this is a fluke. It can’t be her. I refuse! He hit the wall creating a hole.

On top of the tree Baekhyun had seen the whole scene play out. How Sehun shrugged the girl off and left. How she scoffed at his rudeness and how she handled Chen. For the first time in a while the Vampire Prince cracked a smile, amused. He always thought humans were weaklings and a waste of space on this Earth. This is the first time he saw someone attack a wolf so bravely like that in front of his pack. In front of a school full of supernatural, no less, and walked off like it was nothing. He grinned and closed his eyes facing up. He took a deep breath savoring the scent of the human girl before it completely disappears. 

"So so sweet." 

 

Yerin walked into the school not caring for the dirty looks she was getting. The students didn’t even have the decency to whisper the hatred they had for her, no they outright said It aloud.

“Get out of this school human trash!”

“Hunter trash!”

“Welcome to hell !”

“ watch yourself.”

She didn’t mind them. She was mentally prepared for this. She was already expecting this when she was sent to this school.  

She walked into the front office. The lady in front of the desk looked up at her. The lady smiled slyly at her with a snake like grin.

“Ah, you must be the new human student. Nice to meet you.” She smiled.

Yerin narrowed her eyes at the lady. A snake demon. The snake hissed at her when she just frowned at her and kept a blank face on. Her eyes turned yellow and her pupil narrowed into vertical lines. Yerin felt for the blade under her uniform skirt just in case.

“It would be nice if you would reply.”

Yeri just stared blankly at the snake.

“Why you little brat, humans are always so weak, I ought to-“

“Welcome Miss Baek.” A voice called out.

“Headmistress.” The snake demon greeted. “I was just greeting our newest student.”

The Headmistress looked at the snake, knowing better. “I’ll take it from here. Miss Yerin, come into my office.”

The two walked into a big office. The Headmistress took a seat on her chair and leaned back, while Yerin sat on the opposite side of the desk.

“How is your liking to the school so far? Met any friends?”

“I wouldn’t know. I just got here.” She said emotionless.

The Headmistress smirked. “Not like your normal school though am I correct? Miss Baek, what we have here is not just any supernatural school.” She stood up and looked out her full length window. “Our school is prestigious, in some sorts in our world. Most students here are all from nobility and high class caliber. We even house the 3 royal families here.” She looked back at Yerin. “So I hope you don’t cause any trouble. I don’t know what your father or his council is planning by bringing you here to this school, but I suggest you don’t get yourself into any difficult situations. Because even though I am the Headmistress of this school, even I cannot help you if you upset one of the royals.”

She smiled at Yerin, while the latter kept a straight face. The school bell rang, signaling the start of classes.

“You can go to the front and they will give you your class schedule. Your belongings have already been sent to your dorm room. I have made arrangements for you to have your own room. Being that you are-“

“Being that I’m human and that the majoirty of the students here want to kill me?” Yerin answered.

The Headmistress smiled. “We wouldn’t want Baek Junjin’s precious daughter harmed now do we? You may go now.”

Yerin stood up and bowed to the Headmistress before walking out. Once the girl walked out the harpie frowned.

 

Yerin knocked on the door and it was opened by a male. His skin was pale and his eyes were sharp. She looked at him and immediately knew he was a vampire. The male looked down at her as she showed him her schedule. He opened the door wider for her and they both stepped into the classroom.

“Class.” He began. “As you all know we have a new student.”

All eyes went to her. she could already feel the tension in the air.

“Miss Baek Yerin will be joining us from now on. Be nice.” At the last words is eyes flashed red as warning his students not to do anything stupid. He then looked over to Yerin and asked her to introduce herself.

“My name is Baek Yerin. I’m not here to make friends. I know you all hate me and I feel the same way. As long as we don’t have to talk then I rather you stay away from me.”

She could hear growls and see that her words upset all of them. She didn’t care. Her words were true.

The teacher huffed and then gestured her to sit at the back of the classroom near the window. She made her way to her seat.  On the way someone tried to trip her but she saw it and stepped on the guy’s foot harshly instead. He hissed in pain. She made her way to her seat and sat down.

An amused grin graced Luhan’s face as he saw what she did.

“Well isn’t that amusing.”

Lay smiled as well. “Looks like she can handle herself just fine huh?”

Luhan nodded. “She’s interesting.”

Class resumed for a good 20 minutes before the door was harshly opened. The teacher stopped teaching and the class looked at the intruder.

Baekhyun had his hands in his pockets as he walked into the classroom.

“Glad to see that you could make it to my class your highness.” The teacher snarled. “Please take a seat.”

Baekhyun smirked seeing that the teacher can’t do much to him. He was his Prince after all. Baekhyun took a breath and the sweet alluring scent filled his nose. His eyes wandered down to the source and internally smiled.

She’s here. He walked over to her.

“Move.” He told the girl sitting next to Yerin.

“But, but where would I sit?” she asked nervously.

“Mr. Byun, you cannot just demand people to leave their seats for you.” their teacher reprimanded angry.

“You can take my seat. You can sit by Suho. You like him don’t you?”

“Ok!” the girl got up smiling and walked over to Suho, who had his mouth opened gaping at what his friend just did. Luhan and Lay sitting on the other side of the classroom was intrigued as well. Why did the Vampire Prince want to sit next to the human?

Baekhyun sat down next to Yerin placed his legs on the desk and leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes.

The teacher huffed but went back to his lessons. Yerin looked at the guy sitting next to her and scoffed, turning her attention back to the front.

Baekhyun internally smiled and took a deep breath. Why do you smell so sweet beautiful?

Class was over a couple hours after, dismissed for lunch. Everyone was packing up including Yerin. She zipped up her backpack ready to leave when she met eyes with Baekhyun. She tried to side step him but he blocked her path. She stared up at him and saw him smirk.

Baekhyun walked up so close to her she had to take a step back. What he did next surprised everyone in the classroom. He placed his nose on the side of her head and took a deep inhale. Yerin's eyes bulged out at his actions. He then moved down to her ears and whispered.  

“My names Baekhyun beautiful, I look forward to seeing more of you.”  With that he stepped back, smirked at her before going over to a gaping Suho and dragged him out of the classroom.

Yerin looked at Baekhyun’s retreating back and scoffed. By now murmurs and scowls have already been escalated at what the Vampire Prince did. Yerin just took her backpack and left the classroom.

“Did you see that?” Lay asked Luhan. “Why did he do that?”

Luhan folded his arms over his chest. “Seems like the Vampire Prince has taken a liking to the human girl.” he chuckled. “and I thought this school year was going to be boring.”  

Kris and Chanyeol was also there to witness the scene. Chanyeol chuckled. "Let's go tell the boys about this. This keeps getting more fun." 

 

Yerin was walking in the hallways trying to get outside. By now most of the students have already left to the cafeteria to have lunch but she just wanted some quiet time. She made her way to an empty hallway before she was stopped by a body. She looked up and saw that it was one of the werewolves. 

“Move.”

He didn’t budge. She rolled her eyes and wanted to side step him before he slammed her into one of the lockers.

“What the fuc-“

She backed up. His face was too close. He was too close to her. His eyes flashed blue. He rested his face on the crook of her neck while she stood there eyes wide, frozen.

Kai dipped his face into the crook of her neck and sniffed her. , she smells so ing good. His inner wolf purred at being so close to her. Mate. It jumped in joy.

He growled when she tried to push him off.

“GET OFF!” she pushed but he grabbed her hands and placed her over her head.

Yerin breathed heavily. “Why do you all keep smelling me? what? Does my human blood smell like something to you?”

“Who else smelled you?” he growled eyes getting icier blue, angry someone was so close to his mate.

“Why the do you care?”

He growled and punch the lockers on the side of her face. She glared at him.

"I don't. Watch yourself hunter. You don't belong here." Kai have no idea what to do or how to handle this situation. With another huff he walked away from her.

“What the hell is wrong with guys in this school?” she whispered as she collected her fallen backpack on the floor and made her way outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter