Family Outing

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Family Outing [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

“Jung Yunho-ssi!” I gasped. “I can’t believe you’re here!”

“Ya bastard, you have nerve to show up!” one of the men cried.

Soon enough, crowd’s craziness grew into something unimaginable, chaotic to the point of throwing swears at Yunho. I gotta admit, I’m a bit scared of this. Who knew people could get this lunatic? The baby on my back isn’t even real! But, this is what I wanted right? Why am I feeling guilt? Compared to what he’s done to me, this is minimal.

“Hyung...at this rate they’re going to stab Yunho...” Changwook said, lookingup at me.

“Do I look like I care?!” I scoffed.

Unexpectedly, an egg comes flying out of nowhere, coming at Yunho’s direction. The target is hit, as the yolk lands on his face, its liquid dripping to Yunho’s expensive looking blouse. He wiped the yolk off with his fingers, grimacing at every touch. A part of me wants to defend him. Another part wants me to laugh.

“Ya! Who did that?!” Yunho burst.

“You deserved it!” an ahjumma said. The same ahjumma who cried about my baby.

“Me? I should deserve it?” Yunho asked, his face mortified.

“Of course! You’re a scammer!”

“Me?! A scammer?!” Yunho cried. “I think you’ve got the wrong person!”

“Huhhh?”

Oh no.

“This woman-no,” Yunho said, clearing his throat. “Is a teenage boy!”

To my utter surprise, Yunho yanks off the wig on my head and tosses it to the side. The world suddenly feels cold, as a breeze drifts past my ears.

“Ya!!!” I cried, tugging the ends of my chopped locks. “Oppa...why did you...why did you do that...you know...I’m insecure of...my short hair!”

“Stop with your bull you scammer!” he cried.

“Me?” I asked, pointing to myself. “A...a scammer?! How could you call me a scammer?! You’re the one who left me! You’re the one who got me pregnant! You didn’t-“

“Oh please! You have male s, how is it possible for you to get pregnant!”

Aish! Please shut your mouth. I’m already embarrassed! Why can’t you let me have my glory? Why don’t you let me win for once? Don’t you feel remorse for me? Aish, if I could...I would claw the out of this ahjussi’s face.

“This baby!” Yunho cried, pulling out my doll. “Is not even real!!!”

“Jiyeol-ah!” I whined.

Like expected another set of shrieks were heard. Their gazes changed immediately, from pity to the look of hunters wanting to kill a . Who were the death glares directed to? Me?

 “If you still don’t believe me, I’ll pull this guy’s hands and show you he’s clearly a guy!!” Yunho cried.

“Ya!!!! That’s ual harassment!” I shouted.

“Wow...we were all tricked!” the ahjumma cried.

The ahjumma pulled out an egg from her brown paper bag, aiming it towards me. Oh . Oh mothering . To my horror, the egg shoots out of her hands, and flies towards me. With my fast reflexes, I ducked, managing to dodge the egg. But then, she doesn’t give up, as she pulls out another egg.

Out of the blue, a force drags me to the side, after Yunho pulls my wrist. The doll falls out of his hands, making a thud on the ground.

“Ya!!!” I cried.

“Let’s get out, things are getting crazy!”

“Wookie!” I cried.

“Hyung, you go ahead! I’ll try to stop the crowd!!!”

Luckily, the crowd doesn’t chase us...but they’re totally on Changwook as they continue to throw a bunch of swears. The noise dwindles down, as Yunho and I run towards the street. With every passing step, my legs are on the verge of breaking down, especially with this weak stamina of mine. I want to stop, but Yunho’s grip is so tight, so tight to the point of my circulation getting cut.

“Get in!” he cried.

“Woah ahjussi, you have another car?!” I asked, amazed by the red convertible.

“Just shut up and get in!”

“Ya!!!” an voice from afar yelled. “They’re over there!”

“Oh ,” I muttered.

I pulled the latch and hopped in the passenger’s seat. The engine revs into life, as Yunho puts the key in.

“Wait! Changwook!” I cried, pounding my hand on the window.

There Changwook was, running for his life as the crowd chases him like a pack of hungry wolves. I rolled the window, putting my head out. “Ya! Hurry up and get in!”

“Hyung!” Changwook cried, his face completely pale.

He stumbles a few times as he sprints towards the car. He was never a good runner anyways. Athleticism was not in our genes. Well, maybe except Yoojung, who’s surprisingly good at table tennis. Changwook reaches for the door handle, and climbs into the back seat. The crazies manage to pounce their bodies on a car, as if this was some sort of scene from Train To Busan.

“Go!!” I cried.

 

The car bolts forward, causing me to jolt forwards. The tire squeaks as Yunho increases the speed. I put my seatbelt on, not wanting to die.

“Aish...the crowd is totally crazy hyung...they even tried to pull my hair...but luckily I managed to escape...” Changwook panted.

“Are they still chasing us?” I asked, turning my head back.

“No...I think we’re good now,” Changwook said, twisting his head to check the road.

“Why did you two think of doing such a thing?!” Yunho asked.

I turned around, facing the front once again. “Because.”

“Because why?!!” he cried, his voice somewhat scaring me.

“Because you scammed me,” I replied.

“...”

“You said I had to pay 3 million won, but that little dent only costs 20,000 won!” I cried.

“Little dent?! Barely?! Who gave you that false information!” he asked.

“An ahjumma from a street vendor! She said her husband only paid 20,000 won for the same sort of accident as yours!”

“Did she even see the state of my car?! You managed to get the bumper off!”

“But it still wouldn’t cost 3 million won!” I yelled.

“Yeah, but not 20,000 won either! Most likely a measly amount of 60,000!”

“60,000 is still too much!” I cried. “Anyways, that’s not what’s important! What’s important is that you tried to make me a slave and do things for you! That’s pretty much like running a slave contract! You’re no different from SM Entertainment!”

“So what if I made a slave contract? You showed absolute no remorse for your actions, so it was the only way to make you compensate!”

“You know what?! If you said the real price, I would’ve showed some damn remorse!!!!” I yelled back.

Jeez, my throat’s getting tired.

“Guys!” Changwook intervened. “Stop fighting...it’s scary!”

“And you too young man!” Yunho cried. “You are as bad as your twin hyung!”

“Don’t blame my brother! I’m the one who forced him to pull this with me!” I shouted, getting defensive.

“He has his own brain too! If he wanted, he could’ve not agreed to do this with you!”

“Well I threatened him okay! And haven’t you heard of blood?! Blood over everything! So what I ask him to do, he has to do it!!!! Don’t you have brothers or something?”

“So you’re saying if my brother’s a serial killer, I would have to assist him in his killings?!” he asked.

“Well of course! If your brother asks for it!!!”

“What kind of logic is that?!”

“Brotherly logic!”

“Red light!” Changwook cried.

Yunho slammed on the break, causing my head to rock forwards.

“Aish! Don’t you know how to drive?!” I cried.

“I got distracted due to your atrocity!”

“You know what?! Stop blaming everything on me!!!”

Everything went quiet, ever since Yunho stopped the car. I crossed my arms, pissed about the whole situation. I just hate everything. I hate this car’s fresh scent, I hate its leather seats, and most importantly-the driver itself. I want to smash his head against the window and do a bunch of other stuff.

 What’s going to happen to me now? Is he going to worsen punishment? Will I end up going to jail? What am I going to do if my omma and appa finds out? I’m pretty sure the whole city knows about this thing. Aish! God, please save me. If you have a soul, if you care about your creations, please...let me off the hook for once? I’ll stop for a year, I’ll cleanse my whole body in holy water. I’ll do anything.

Yunho turns the radio in, which played Twice Knock Knock Knock. Ten seconds in and Yunho’s already bobbing his head. I scoff, rolling my eyes as he mouths the lyrics. What a total loser. Irked by the song and its tune, I change the station, which resulted of BTS ‘Fire’ bursting out the speakers.

“Eh Oh Eh Oh...”

“Ya!” Yunho cried, changing it back to the previous station.

“I don’t want to listen to Twice!” I objected, pushing his finger out the way.

“Well I don’t want to listen to that atrocity!”

“Atrocity?! BTS Fire is way better than a bunch of girls singing about knocking doors!!!”

“Well, at least their raps don’t make my ears bleed!”

“Excuse me! But Namjoon Hyung is an amazing rapper! And so is Yoongi-hyung!!!!!”

“I don’t care and I don’t even know their names, all I now is that they’re a bunch of hip hop try hards. If you want to listen to quality hip hop music, why don’t you listen to Tablo or Tiger JK or something!”

“You know what?! Why are you educating me on music?! Why the hell do you have to be so bossy?!!!!!!!!” I cried.

“You know what?!!! This is my car! Not yours!”

“Whatever! You know, if I could I would get out of this car, but I have no ride home so I’m using you!”

“You know what?!” Yunho shrieked. “This isn’t even your way home! I’m not even taking you home!”

“What?! Then where are you taking us?!”

“Somewhere!”

“Guys!” Changwook cried. “The light is green!”

“It was all your brother’s fault!” Yunho said, pressing the gas.

“Stop blaming EVERYTHING on me! Aish!”

“Maybe if you didn’t cause so much trouble I wouldn’t blame anything on you, and we would’ve never have met!”

“You know what?! If you didn’t park your damn car on that road, I would’ve never EVER bumped your stupid little Lexus!”

“You know what?! If you didn’t sell...anime , you would’ve never gotten into detention!”

“How did you know I got into detention because of that?!” I shrieked.

“Do you have selective memory? Remember? I bribed your teacher to get you out of your following punishments?!”

“You did that?!” Changwook gasped. “That’s why she let us off the hook...that’s why she was so easy on us...”

“Surprise! Surprise!” Yunho cried.

For the first time in my life, I think I’ve ran of out things to say. Arguing with this Yunho guy made my brain dry to the bone! Aish!!!!!

“Anyways, where are taking us?!” I asked.

“You’ll see,” Yunho said, swerving his car to the side. He slowed the speed of his car, parking it parallel to the sidewalk. “We’re here.”

“What?” I asked.

“Get out,” he said. “You too Changwook-ssi.”

“Wow, you even know my name...” Changwook muttered.

“Of course he knows our name...I bet he has private investigators to stalk us and stuff...I bet he even knows our omma’s bra size.”

“I’m not that erted,” Yunho said.

“There’s possibilities,” I replied, opening the car.

As I get out of the car, I realize I’m still dressed as a girl. My legs feel so bare, so cold. How do girls wear these things? Especially if the wind and men exist? Gosh, what am I going to do?

“Aish, I forgot to bring an extra set of clothes...” I said, looking at my reflection on the boutique window.

“Don’t worry...we’ll buy you some. And it doesn’t look like you’re a male. Actually, if I didn’t know you, I would’ve thought you were a girl.”

“I don’t know if that’s supposed to be a compliment or an insult, but I’ll take it as a compliment thank you very much,” I said, combing my hair.

Changwook got out of the car, and shut the door carefully. Typical Changwook.

“Ha, I forgot you’re still a girl,” Changwook snickered.

“Let’s just pretend I am...for now...” I said. “I don’t want people to know my true identity. So even if I walk in, people will think this whole get up of mine I my actual self.”

“You’re lucky you have that face of yours. If not, you wouldn’t even have the audacity to pull off whatever you just did,” Yunho said from behind.

“Loo-“

Ring Ring Ring

“Whose phone is that? It’s not mine since that’s not my ring tone,” Changwook said, digging through his pockets.

“Not mine either,” I chimed in.

“It’s mine,” Yunho said. “You. Two. Stay quiet? You hear?”

“’kay,” I said, nodding. Changwook did the same.

Yunho turned around, holding the phone up to his ear. “Hello? Yeah, Ji Cheol-ssi. Yes. The boys...they’ve caused trouble again...thank god you notified me...yes...they’re here...yup...make sure nothing gets leaked online...not a single ounce of it...I can’t afford to have my reputation tarnished...yes...okay...I’ll get in touch later...okay, bye.”

With the three of us all here, standing near Yunho’s 1000th convertible, it feels like Changwook and I were Yunho’s long lost children-the ones that got separated from their parents after getting switched at birth. Changwook and I looked too poor to be Yunho’s kids. Yunho was Gucci, and while we were Walmart.

“Let’s go inside,” Yunho said.

“Where we even going?” I asked.

“You’ll know once you follow me,” Yunho replied, shoving his hands down his trouser pockets.

“It seems like we’re going to some women’s boutique,” Changwook whispered.

“Why would we need to go to some women’s boutique?” I asked. “Is he taking us shopping or something?”

“Aish...he’s really unpredictable...I’m quite scared of him,” Changwook said, as he entered the boutique.

“You are not alone,” I replied.

The boutique was definitely not ordinary. This place was definitely for the rich ladies. You know, like those extremely wealthy old women from the dramas-the ones that had the tendency to slap their son’s poor girlfriends. Like Gil Ra Im. The floors were super shiny-just like the flooring in Yunho’s penthouse. And there’s colorful, flowy clothes hanging off the racks, probably priced higher than appa’s income.

“Woah...this is where the girls in the dramas get their make overs...you know, when their rich, chaebol boyfriends give their poor girlfriends makeovers...” Changwook gasped.

“You watch those dramas too?” I asked.

“It helps with my stress,” Changwook said.

“And what are we supposed to do here?” I asked, trailing behind Yunho.

“I think this pink dress would look good on you. I saw Suzy wear it when I met her at some fashion show earlier this week...” Yunho said, holding some dress to my chest.

“You met Suzy?!” Changwook shrieked. “How did she look like?”

“Wow, way to stay loyal to Taeyeon...” I muttered.

“I’m curious okay?” he said.

“She was very pretty. Her face was the size of my fist...and she had really pale skin, and big eyes...I think Jaejoo-I mean Jaekyung has a chance to contend with Suzy, don’t you think?” Yunho said, raising one brow.

“I guess...I mean hyung...is really pretty. Until my hyung turned five, our omma made him dress like a girl...” Changwook snickered.

“Ya! That was supposed to be a family secret you big mouth!” I cried, smacking Changwook’s shoulder.

“Now Jaejoong-ssi. Don’t smack your brother like that. It’s not very nice,” Yunho said, shuffling through a bunch of clothes.

“He pisses me off,” I gritted, crossing my arms.

“I think you’d be a size small for women’s clothes,” Yunho said, continuing to loo for clothes.

“Wait...” I gasped. “Are you buying...girl clothes...for ME?!”

“Now you’ve figured it out,” Yunho smirked.

“Oh hell no! No way! You are NOT buying or making me dress into girly clothes! Nope! I am out!” I cried, flinging my arms.

“The minute you step out of that door...you will suffer the consequences...” Yunho gritted.

“Ugh,” I groaned. “Why must you torture me all the time...”

“Because a guy like you...” Yunho said, pulling out a bunch of clothes. “Deserves it. Now here.”

Without notice, Yunho puts a bunch of clothes into my arms, its baggage piling up to my chest. It’s like he closed his eyes while choosing these things. I wouldn’t even dare wear these colors outside the house, even if my life depended on it!

“Excuse me,” Yunho said to some saleswoman. “Where’s the changing rooms here?”

“I’ll show you the way,” the lady said, stretching to a wide, customer service-esque smile.

~~

Aish! Aish! Aish!

Jesus, why are you so cruel to me? Why does Jung Yunho have to live on the same Universe as me? Couldn’t he be born in Mars or something? Because his attitude is definitely inhumanly! Just because I pretended to be a teen mother, doesn’t mean I want to be a woman for the rest of my life!

I drew a big pout on my face as I eyed myself from head to toe. This felt like Coffee Prince, when Go Eun Chan dressed up a girl, but the only difference is that she’s actually a girl-unlike me, who has a in existence!

Gotta admit, I actually did look pretty. Not bad for a boy. Right now, I’m wearing the first dress Yunho picked out for me, which surprisingly fit my body, considering how damn small it is. Darn, did girls not eat these days or something? Or were the factories getting cheap? Either way, I still look good.

Just about to draw the curtains back, I hear the faint sound of Changwook’s voice, specifically addressing Yunho.

“I’m sorry about my hyung. He’s a bit crazy at times...and reckless...”

“You shouldn’t have to apologize for your brother’s actions. He’s the one who committed them,” Yunho replied.

I can’t see Yunho, but for some reason, he was giving the vibe of a fatherly-hyung. Definitely the reprimanding type.

“But...I feel guilty...and I kind of helped him with some of the things he pulled off...”

“It’s okay. I forgive you. But, I won’t let his punishment pass...”

“Aish, really. My hyung often does things without thinking...but I can assure you...he’s a really nice person! Really! He’s not as bad as you think he is!”

“I know that,” Yunho said. “If he was a bad person...he wouldn’t have cleaned my house, or cooked food for me...”

“He even cooked for you?” Changwook asked.

“Yeah. He made some killer ramen. With a pouched egg on top.”

“My hyung can cook more food! Actually...he’s sort of like an omma...”

“In what way?” Yunho asked.

“Well...he may seem like a jerk with no heart...but when I was sick with chicken pox, he didn’t hesitate to take care of me. Even if he knew that he’d catch the sickness...”

“...”

“He made me omma’s stew...and he would always change the cloth on my head...and even if he was busy with stuff, he’d ask me if I was okay. And he also entertained me...”

“You’re lucky to have him as a brother,” Yunho chuckled.

“Sorry to interrupt your little talk,” I said, walking out of the curtains. “But I want to be the star of the show this time.”

 

Yunho’s eyes grew to the size of saucers, making him look like a shocked alien. For some reason, his gaze travelled up and down, as If his analyzing some painting. Changwook’s reaction is the same, except that he’s completely frozen.

“That dress fits you very nicely. It also compliments your skin tone,” the sales lady said, smiling.

 Her comment seemed genuine, not like the fake ones, judging from the fascinated look in her eye.

“He...he looks exactly like her...” Yunho muttered.

“Huh? Exactly like who?” I asked.

He probably thought that I couldn’t hear him. Guess what er? I have good ears.

“No...no one,” Yunho said, clearing his throat.

“Wow Hyun-I mean...Noona...you...you’re just wowzaaa! You should just debut as an actress!!!” Changwook clapped.

I shot him a glare, triggere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter