Cheese Dumpling

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author's Note: Sorry I didn't update this for a long time!!!! It's my favorite fanfic ever, and I neglected it....because of school and stuff. But i have no school for 4 months woot woot, let's see how this goes!!! BTW my grammar kind of ....and...i kinda forgot how this story was so some stuff obviously won't make sense lmao. 

 

No pictures this time, because I'm kinda sick right now and I don't think I can draw atm. 

__

Yunho looked at me like as if I was the craziest gir-I mean man in the world, as his eyebrows knotted together. I didn't know what was going in his head. If he finds it weird, then it's his fault. Not mine. 

I can't describe this feeling at all. Was I jealous, or just ticked off that Yunho was acting really nice to this girl? Especially when THAT wasn't the initial plan. I dressed myself to the nines, and put a crap load of makeup...my efforts should not be wasted!

"Don't you have hands of your own?" I asked, shooting a glare at this chick. 

"Wh...what?!" 

"Jae...Kyung-ah, don't be like this," Yunho said, clasping my wrist. 

"Don't be like this?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. "I can't believe you're eating dinner with this GIRL that I have never heard off!" 

"Who is this person anyways?" Suzy scoffed, crossing her arms. 

I dug my uncut nails into Yunho's palms, and yanked his hand off of me. 

"Have you not heard of me?" I asked, placing all my weight to one foot. "I am Kim Jae-KYUNG. My daddy..." 

"Your daddy?" Yunho asked, taking a sip of his wine or sprite or whatever fizzy thing was in his drink. 

"Yes my daddy...has 96 percent shares of Samsung Company!" I cried, animatedly waving my hands in the air like I was some boss. 

Yunho spit out his drink, seeming flabbergasted of my statement. I didn't know whether to smirk, or to feel worried.

"96 percent? As if I can believe that!" Suzy cried. "My father barely has fifty percent of his company's shares,..." 

"Jaekyung...is really bad at math," Yunho said. "He..I mean she...mixes numbers up." 

Suzy nodded, and crossed her arms. She didn't looked too convinced of me and Yunho's lies, especially with her knowledge with stocks and all that stuff. What would a slacker in high school know? 

"Jaekyung-ah..." Yunho said, standing up. "We need to talk. 

"Talk? What do you mea-" 

Before  I could fully protest, Yunho took hold of my wrist and led us towards a corner, passing ten tables and a waiter. I could feel my temper rising. What did this bastard want? Wasn't I supposed to do what was told? I am so confused right now, I don't even know what  to feel. 

"Yo, why did you grab me like that?!" 

"96 percent of Samsung shares?" Yunho asked, arching an eyebrow. 

"Wh...why did that not sound convincing?!" 

"No not at all...." Yunho blurted. 

"Then what am I supposed to say?" I asked. 

"Just act...normal. That's it." 

"How the hell am I supposed to act normal when...I'm dressed in all this ?!" I cried. 

"Aish, just go with the plan," Yunho said, rolling his eyes. 

Yunho turned around, and walked back  towards the table.  I hung my head low, and stomped on the ground, trying my best to walk with these heavy- six inch heels. To my utter surprise, there was no one sitting at the chair, meaning that Soo Ji left. Oh my god, Yunho is going to go off on me. 

"High five." 

What? 

"HUh?" I asked. 

Yunho took hold of my wrist, and raised my hand. Our palms both clashed with each other. I did not expect this at all. 

"I thoug-" 

"Good job Jaejoong...I mean Jaekyung," Yunho snickered. 

"Why the hell did you drag me back there then?" 

"Hey language!" Yunho pointed out. "And...it was all an act...I wanted Soo-Ji to believe that I was actually mad at you." 

"Wow ahjussi...you're quite the actor," I said, scoffing, as I plopped myself onto the chair.

"And..." Yunho said, sitting down. "Don't all me ahjussi...just call me Yunho...hyung. 'Kay?" 

I batted my eyes, somewhat surprised of Yunho's sudden change of heart. The guy was becoming quite the softie, I suppose.  

"O...okay..hyung." I croaked. 

"And," Yunho said, heaving a deep sigh. "I'm sorry." 

"For what?" I asked. 

"For involuntarly dragging you like that...and for all the harsh things I may have said to you..." Yunho said, placing a fork into his steak. 

Oh my gosh. Am I dreaming right now? Did Jung Yunho just...apologize to me? This rich man just apologized to me. How the heck am I supposed to process that, especially with all the he's put me through. Well, I guess it's not his first 'apology' towards me. He did do some nice stuff...occassionally. 

"Woah...." I muttered. 

"What?" 

"You're actually apologizing to me..." I gasped. 

"And you're shocked?

"Yeah...kind of am. Especially for an egoistic guy like you," I pointed out. 

Yunho's eyes widened. 

"I apologize, and this is what I get?" Yunho asked, chomping with his mouth full. 

"See? See?" I asked, pointing towards him. "Things never change." 

Yunho wiped his mouth with his bougee, silk cloth. 

"I'm not the type to fully slave myself for the sake of capitalism," Yunho chuckled. 

"And..." I said. "You have one more thing to apologize to me about." 

"What is it?" Yunho asked. 

"Here," I said, pulling somehting out of my bag. 

"My...ciga-" 

I slammed the pack of cigarettes on the table. "I got in trouble because of these 'things'. You know how much suffering I had to go through today? My mom ALMOST hit my with a broom...which is definitely not a good feeling. At all." 

"I'm..I'm sorry..." Yunho said, taking the cigarettes in his reach. 

"Stop," I said, pouncing my hands on his. 

"..." 

"Don't smoke anymore. That's the only way I'll forgive you." 

"It doesn't say in the contract that you're the one whose supposed to make the rules." 

"Who's going to stop me? Your mother?" I asked. "I'm doing this for the sake of your health....hyung."

It felt weird saying his first name, especially with this tongue of mine. Sooner or later, I had to stop myself from becoming a complete doormat. Just because Yunho was more powerful, and older than me, did not give him the right to be a total douche towards me. I also had my pride. And I wanted to use it to my greatest capabilities, even if it meant putting Yunho in his place. 

Yunho looked at me really strange. There was a certain twinkle, a certain longing in his gaze that was similar to those actors who did cheesy love scenes. For some reason, I didn't react too negatively against it. I was actually a bit.....dazy, to be honest with you. 

Oh gosh. Was it the feeling of love? I hope not! I cannot fall in love with this old man, no matter how fast my heartbeats. Kim Jaejoong, you fool. This isn't the feeling of 'love', it's the feeling of...feeling weird. That's all. Can't anyone feel weird once in a while? Why do sweaty palms, and beating hearts have to meet anything? 

"The only way I will forgive you is..." I said. "If you order me the most expensive dessert...." 

"The most expensive dessert?" Yunho asked. 

"Yup. You know...I'm not feeling steak, or lobster right now...I kinda want..you know, a cheesecake or something." 

"Fine," Yunho said. "As long as you forgive me." 

"I will if the cake is good." 

"Jeez, you sure are demanding..." Yunho said, rolling his eyes. 

Yunho raised his hands, and asked for a server. I turned around, sighing at the plates at my table. I walked over to my old seat, and grabbed all the food from the table. 

"Wow...did you actually...order that much?!" Yunho blurted. 

"Why not?!" I said, chomping on my chicken. 

"Hey...hey eat with the utensils...we're not at a fried chicken restaurant ya know...." Yunho said, holding up a set of knives and forks. 

"Opps," I said, my fingers. "I forgot." 

"Ew," Yunho said, biting his lip. "Can you at least...eat quieter?" 

"Don't worry hyung," I said, wiping my  fingers onto my lap. "I'll try my best~~~~" 

Finally, the waiter came to us with a tray. My jaw dropped , as it contained five plates of different desserts. 

"Woah." I gasped. "I didn't expect you would go all out..." 

"I'm a man of many perks..." Yunho said, watching Lee Da Hae the server place down the plates. 

"Cheesecake, Lemon Meringue, Red Velvet Cake, Baked alaska, and...." Lee Da Hae said, "And Patbingsoo...sprink;ed with gold." 

"G...gold?!" I exclaimed. 

"Real gold," Yunho corrected. 

"Is there anything else you would like me to get?" 

Yunho looked at me, wanting to confirm his decision. With all this food in front of me, I already felt full as hell. Another plate would make me pregnant with a food baby. Wait, I'm a boy. I can't get pregnant.

"No," I said, shaking my head. " I think we're good." 

"Okay, have fun eating," the server said. 

She walked away, leaving me and Yunho alone. I could feel my saliva building up inside my mouth, as my eyes danced back and forth, deciding on which cake I should dig my fork in. Gosh, the cheesecake looked good. But the lemon meringue seemed even more delicious. But then there's also red velvet. Ah, and the Patbingsoo...gosh, why did Yunho order this much? Does he think I have a vaccum of a stomach? How the hell was I going to finish all this? Wait. Did I even have the right to complain? This was a rare oppurtunity for a poor guy like me. 

"Having a hard time choosing?" Yunho asked. 

"Yup," I said, nodding. 

"Hmm...." he said, pouting. "Try the red velvet." 

"Red velvet," I muttered, placing my fork within the cake. 

"I'll have the cheesecake," Yunho said. 

"Being rich does have it's perks..." I said, slicing the cake with my fork. 

As I put the red velvet in my mouth, I watched Yunho do the same thing, as he chewed his food. There was something cute about him, especially when he chewed. He seemed like a sweet little boy that tried ddeokbokki for the first time. I didn't know how to describe it, but his cheeks were puffy and his eyes shrunk into the shape of cresent moons. As much as I did not want to admit it,  the usually egoistic man had a cute side to him, an emotion that couldn't be bought with money. 

"How's your red velvet?"  Yunho asked. 

Maybe I was too busy looking at Yunho. The taste of red velvet did not register in my brain until Yunho had mentioned it. Wow. It was pretty good, I have to admit. The inside was soft, and the flavor had a strong chocolate flavor to it. And to make it even better, there was a soft, cream cheese filling that brought everything together. Wow I sound like a food critic. I swear I'm watching too much 'What's In My Fridge' these days. 

"It's the jjang," I said, placing my thumbs up. 

After the fifth bite of my cake, I looked up from my plate, noticing something peculiar. Yunho's lip. A dollop of cream was on his lip, just on top of his mole. Gosh. He looks so weird. But weirdly cute. Oh wait. did I just think of him as cute? Oh my god. He's doing another cute thing. He's placing his lips on the straw, and making a blowfish with his cheeks. Aish Kim Jaejoong. Get yourself together! It's stated in the contract. No matter what, you can't fall for him!! 

"Is there something wrong?" 

"Uh," I croaked. "There...there's something on your lips..." 

"What?" 

"He...here," I said, picking up a napkin. 

Like a deer in headlights, Yunho gaped at me as I got off from my chair, and dabbed his lips with a napkin. My hands trembled, as I patted the cream away. For some reason, I felt like a father taking care of his own son. 

"Sorry...it was...bugging me," I sighed. 

"Jaejoong-ah." Yunho said, tilting his head to his side. 

"Hm?" 

"I never thought I would say this but....I think you've finally matured." 

"Did....did I?" I asked. 

"Yup," Yunho said, grinning. "I'm proud of you." 

"Well....." I chuckled. "I guess, that's a good thing?" 

"It'll never be a bad thing." 

"I suppose," I said. "Maybe my sickness made me more 'mature'." 

"You should get more sick then..." he chuckled. 

Yunho poured a pitcher of water into mine, and his wine glass.

"Cheers to being mature," he said, raising his cup. 

I raised my cup, and clinked it with his.  

**


"500,000 won ?!" I cried. "Isn't that too much?" 

"Why? That seems pretty cheap to me," Yunho said, placing his wallet in his pockets. 

"Hmmm...as if. 500,000 won can get you....a month worth of expenses in the PC gaming room...thousand deliveries of fried chicken....maybe VIP tickets to SNSD's concert...a laptop....a new phone....." 

"I think your calculations are a bit off," Yunho said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter