588

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=

[CONTENTID1] 588  [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

So, it took me about five minutes just to walk down this road, and let me tell you… The real-life image of this road was totally different from what I had in my mind. First of all, I’d expected big buildings and lots of people. Pretty much, there’s NO people here. Like zero. Zilch. Nada.

To be honest, it kinda looks sketchy here. There’s a row of buildings with long, shop windows that have pictures of bikinied girls from behind the glass. It’s not like I mind, since I liked girls in bikini too, but this was a bit too excessive. Also, there’s a bunch of bright shop signs, somewhat displayed in an obnoxious way with its flashing lights and all.

Aish. Where was SM Entertainment? Was that woman telling me the right information? Did I hear her wrong? I swear, this is Cheongyangni street…right? My eyes aren’t tricking me, right? Maybe I should ask someone where it is.

There’s an old man walking my way, maybe I should ask him. He’s balding, and he has a beer belly, but he won’t hurt me, right?

“Excuse me,” I said, approaching him.

The man stopped, putting all his attention to me. The corners of his mouth curled up, as if he’d seen something eye-catching. I turned around, curious of what caught his eye. There was nothing but a bare road. I spun my head, returning my gaze towards his.

“Do…you know…where SM Entertainment is?” I asked.

“SM…Entertainment?” the man asked, tilting his head to the side.

His eyes shifted back and forth, followed by his lips parting. “Ah, that SM Entertainment.”

“…”

“Follow me…” he said.

I gulped, somewhat relieved that this guy was willing to show me the way. I walked behind him, following his every step.

“You’re very pretty,” he commented, eyeing me up and down.

“Um…thank…than you…” I said, bowing.

Having this comment is come from an old ajusshi who I barely knew, it somewhat makes me feel weird, as if worms were crawling on my skin, or something like that. Maybe if I was an actual girl, I would’ve been flattered. But, even if I’ve been pulling this girly for three weeks, I was still a male on the inside.

“Here it is,” he said, stopping in front of a black building.

That’s weird. As far as I know, this building did not resemble the picture from SM Entertainment’s official website. It was far too different. This building looked a little sketchy, with its black walls, and the lingerie that hung from the windows.

“Omo! Jaekyung!”

The door of the building opened. Ah. It was that woman from two weeks ago. Her smile was bright ever. Today, her makeup looked a bit excessive to my liking, as she wore a bright red shade of lipstick. Her hair was styled in a bob, framing her face in a flattering way. From the deep cuts in her eyelids, to the silicon stuck in her nose, she was the definition of ‘Gangnam Noona’.

“Oh…Shim Eun Ha!” I cried, tucking a part of my hair behind my ear.

“Jaekyung-ssi! You’re here just in time for the audition!” she smiled.

“I’m looking forward to it,” I said in a high, happy tone.

“Who’s that?” she asked, her eyes on the Ahjussi beside me. “Is it a customer?”

“A…a what?” I asked, blinking rapidly. “He just helped me with the directions…”

“Oh,” she said, nodding. “I see.”

“What services do you all provide here?” he asked.

“Oh…Entertainment services…our girls are quite the best…” she said, smiling.

“Do they get paid a lot?” he asked.

“Well, depends on their appeal,” Eun Ha replied.

Oh trust me, I have lots of appeal! And talent, of course.

“Jae-kyung-ah, let’s go inside…” Eun Ha said, patting my shoulder. “I see you brought some stuff…”

“Ah, I didn’t want to come unprepared,” I said, stepping inside the building.

My heart skipped a beat as I entered the room. The things I’m seeing right now were not lining up to my fantasies. I expected a huge lobby, and cool lights, with the feeling of glitz and glamour. But, this room did not give off the feel that I’d expected. It was dark, and somewhat cold. Definitely not the place were dreams were made off.

At the corner of the room, a pink hue of light beamed onto the surface, lighting up the dim place. A bunch of ‘cute’ props were in the room, along with a canopy bed with see through curtains. Behind the decorations were a set of cameras, and computers.

Why would a bed be needed for an audition? And what’s with tall the stuffed animals and the roses?

“Jaekyung-ah, here’s a set of clothes you’ll have to change into,” Shim Eun Ha said, handing me an outfit.

I took the outfit, and took a good look of it. Definitely not what I expected. Nothing was happening according to my fantasies. Everything was just weird. Real weird. Like super weird. By the way, why did I need to change? I already changed in the train station, and now I needed to change again, which is a total hassle. Aish. Why was life so hard for me?

“Uh…okay,” I said, nodding. “Where can I change?”

“Just behind that rack over there…” she pointed.

. A rack. Why? Don’t they have changing rooms or something? Wouldn’t it be a bit…too revealing? I mean, racks were nothing like walls. Plus, there’s a y-looking Ahjussi behind the camera, his presence was nauseating enough for me to handle. Ick. He’s also looking at me weirdly, like that guy who showed me the directions from earlier. Were people here erts or what?

But instead of showing my frustrations, I gave Eun Ha a nod, and stumbled towards the rack.

“Just put your stuff down by the rack,” Eun Ha added.

“Okay,” I said, putting my bag down.

Did Yuri have to change behind this rack too? How about SNSD? Did they strip in rooms with the presence of an old, weird Ahjussi? If not, then this is totally unfair.

I drew out a long, heavy sigh as I slowly tugged my skirt down. Gosh. Now my budge is showing. What am I going to do if they find out I’m a boy? Will I get kicked out? They’ll find out the truth anyways, right? I mean, I can’t be a girl for the rest of my life. If I turn out to be a bomb- trainee, they’ll have no choice but to keep me. Regardless of being a girl, or a boy.

My heart beat like crazy, as I analyzed the outfit given to me. What was this? A school girl uniform? And why was it so short? Like, literally, I think I can feel the wind against my bare cheeks. I don’t think this is supposed to be this short. I think they have the wrong size or something.

“Uh…Shim Eun Ha-ssi,” I croaked.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Um…I think the ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter