Lexus

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Lexus [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

A/N:  -Imagine Jaejoong and Ji Chang Wook speaking in Satoori

 

 

"Ya Wookie...are you done drawing them?" I asked.

"Almost...just let me put the details in..." Changwook responded, his pencil on the paper.

"Make it iest as possible...Park Yoochun is paying us big bucks!!"

"Don't worry..." Changwook replied.

Me and my twin brother Changwook were in our bedrooms, in the process of making big bucks.

Girl's Generation is holding a concert in Busan, so me and my twin brother are doing anything we can to save up for tickets. So far we have half a million won saved. We need 300,000 more to get one for myself. Since we don't have jobs, the only thing we can do to earn quick money is to draw anime . While Chang Wook draws the nasty stuff, I do all the talking. So far business is doing good, mostly from hormonal teenage boys in our class. Girls buy them too, but they're more discreet about it. Hey...at least we're not selling drugs.

"Jaejoong-ah...is this good?" Changwook whispered, hovering the flashlight onto the paper.

An illustration of a ty, love scene between a boy and a girl with big appeared, making me quite satisfied.

"Good..you even got the details..." I smirked.

"After Park Yoochun pays us, how much money will we have?"

"Hmm...since he ordered 3 pages in color...about seven hundred thousand won...then we'll have enough!! ㅋㅋㅋ Oh and we also have Kim Junsu. So seven hundred thirty thousand won… "

"I can finally see Taeyeon!!" Changwook squealed.

"And I can see the love of my life Yuri..." I said, my lips. 

"Boys..."

I rolled off my side, reacting to my mom's sudden appearance.

"Omma!!" Changwook and I both exclaimed.

"Why are you still up at 12 o'clock?!!!"

"Umm..." Changwook croaked, shoving the papers underneath the pillow case. "We were...uh studying..."

"Studying?"

"You want us to be doctors right?...so we're studying omma!!" I exclaimed, trying to clear her suspicions.

"Oh really?" She asked, knitting her brows together. "You boys usually hate studying.."

"Well...we uh...matured!" I cried, faking a cheesy smile.

"Well go to sleep..." omma said. "You can't be late for school again!!"

"Don't worry...we're going to sleep~~~" I said, like an obedient goody two shoes.

"Night omma~~" Changwook said, waving.

"Night..."

Omma left, shutting the door behind her.

"Why do I have to do all the talking?!! You should lie sometimes!!" I cried, smacking his arm.

"You're the one who's good at talking!!" Changwook fought back, rubbing his arm. "Anyways...I'm tired..lets go to sleep..."

Changwook got off my side of the bed and placed the papers underneath the desk. The ladder squeaked as he climbed up on his bunk, soon settling on it.

"Goodnight Yuri," I said to my y Yuri poster from across the room.

"Goodnight Taeyeon...we'll see each other soon...and you'll dump Baekhyun for me~~~" Changwook said from above.

"As if she'll dump Baekhyun for a loser like you..." I muttered.

"Shut up Kim Jaejoong!!"

"Night, night Changwookie~~~" I said, shutting the flashlight off.

"Whatever.." Changwook grunted.

 

 

“YAHHH!!!!” I screamed, pounding on the door. “Yoojung-ah!! You’re taking too long!!”

“I have to put on my makeup!! Just wait oppa!! Aish!!!!”

“I gotta piss!!!” I yelled, kicking the door. “If you don’t get out I’m gonna break the damn door!!”

“Then break it!! You’ll get in trouble, and I’ll live to see that!!”

Damn!! This girl had nerve! What a bad start to the day. I’m going to be freakin’ late if she’s stays in that bathroom! Girls, I swear. They take so damn long. How long does it take to put on lipstick? Don’t you just slap it on your lips or something?

 “I’m giving you one last countdown!!!!” I warned, pounding my fist. “If you don’t open the damn door…I’m going to tell omma about you stealing her money for your stupid Exo album!!”

“Yah!!!” she cried, flinging the door open.

I smirked, knowing my plan worked.

“Now get out of the way~~” I cried, shoving her out of the way.

“Yah!!! Kim Jae-,”

Before she could protest I slammed the door at her face.

“My lipstick’s still there!!!!”

“Here!!!” I cried, opening a crack. I tossed the lipstick passed her shoulder, making her wince.

“Ha er!”

“You-“

“Hehehehehehhehehhehehe…” I snickered, closing the door. I twisted the doorknob, ensuring my privacy.

It’s fun being an annoying oppa. That’s what you get for taking so damn long. Damn, now I really have to piss.

I pulled down my pants, taking a hold of my .

“Yuri-yah~~~~I will see you soon~~~~” I said, thinking of my money.

 

“Jaejoong-ah, what took you so long in the bathroom?” Omma asked, setting the plate in front of me.

“He was !” Yoo Jung exclaimed, sticking her tongue at me.

“Was not!!” I cried, kicking her knee.

“Owww!!!” she cried.

“Stop fighting!!!” Omma shrieked. “Can’t you be quiet like Changwook?”

“Changwook is not as innocent as you think he is,” I said, spooning my rice. “He’s probably watching on his phone.”

“Yah hyung!!!” Changwook exclaimed, putting his phone away. “I was…uh…looking over my science notes.”

“In your phone?” I asked, raising a brow.

“Yah…Kim Jaejoong, I thought we were in the same side,” he whispered.

“Aish!” I cried, flicking his head. “I was joking.”

“Yebeo, where’s my coffee?” Appa asked, flipping through his newspaper.

“It’s coming Yeobo~~~” omma said in a flirtatious voice as she stirred the mug.

“Ew,” Yoojung said. “Don’t ever talk in that tone again omma.”

“Aish…my Yoojung is such a debby downer…” omma said, giving the mug to appa.

“Thanks Yeobo~~~” appa said, putting his newspaper down. “Now Yoojung-ah, that’s how you should be like to your husband.”

“If my husband is Baekhyun, then yes…I will be like that,” Yoojung said, sipping her milk.

“As if you’ll marry Baekhyun,” I remarked. “He has Taeyeon.”

Changwook and Yoojung gave me a death glare.

“Woah…chill,” I said, putting my hands up.

They were both on the same side, since both of their biases were dating each other. Kinda awkward actually. I guess it’ll be beneficial for both Changwook and Yoojung if the couple breaks up. As if it’ll ever happen. Psh.

“Yo Changwook,” I said, glancing over my watch. “We’re late…”

“But it’s only 7:05,” he said with a mouthful of rice.

“We have customers,” I whispered. “Remember?”

“Oh yeah…”

“We promised to meet them at the front of the gate.”

“Let’s go,” Changwook said, picking up his bowl.

“You’re going to clean up?” I asked.

“Well, I want to help omma…” he said, also picking up my plate.

“You’re such a goody two shoes,” I grunted, rolling my eyes.

“Boys! Where are you going?!” Omma asked. “Why are you two in a rush?!”

“Well…uh…you wanted…us to be doctors right?” I asked, walking over to the shoe mat.

Why did I always use the same excuse? I can’t even concentrate in damn chemistry, how the hell was I supposed to be a doctor?

“A doctor?!” Appa asked. “Since when did you want to become a doctor?”

“Why do you think it’s impossible?” I asked, tying my shoe laces.

“No, it’s just that…”

“Anyways…hurry up Changwook!! You want to be a doctor too right?!!!”

“Yes!!!” Changwook exclaimed, running over to the shoe mat. He fastened his laces, catching up with me.

“Okay omma and appa!! We’re going now~~~” I said, twisting the doorknob.

“Wait Jaejoong-ah!!!” omma exclaimed, running to us with two bagged lunches. “Omma wants to give you a kiss…”

“Mwuahhhhhhhh~~~~”

“Ewww…gross mom!” I exclaimed, wincing.

Changwook seemed to like it, since he’s a mommah’s boy. But whatever, I promised not to make fun of him since he’s helping me with this whole scheme.

“Bye omma~~~” Changwook said, waving.

“Legggo!!” I cried, pulling his wrist.

 

“Damn, where the heck is he?” I asked, parking my bike to the stand.

“What time did he say he was going to come?” Changwook asked.

“Like 7 something,” I said.

“Maybe he’s still walking here.”

“Well, people should be on time!! I hate it when people don’t keep promises, you know?” I asked, crossing my arms. “I could’ve got an extra bite you know?”

“Just eat omma’s sandwich,” Changwook said, peering in his bag.

“Your right,” I said, drawing out the sandwich. “Aish…she added pickles in mine.”

“She put cheese in mine~~~” Changwook said, biting it.

“She also put hearts in your name,” I retorted, looking at the label.

“It means she loves me more,” Changwook replied, smirking.

“And you’re proud of that?” I asked, chomping on the bread.

“Yup~~”

“Go switch sandwiches with me,” I said, stealing the sandwich from his hand.

“Yah hyung!!!”

“Hey!! I’m the one who came up with this whole thing!! You should treat your boss!!!” I exclaimed, lending him my bag.

“Ugh, fine…” he grunted.

“Let’s go underneath the tree, I’m going to burn like hell,” I said, walking forwards.

Okay. So my skin had the tendency to burn real crazy under the sun. It’s like I’m some vampire or something. My skin cannot tan! No matter how hard I tried. I remember a time when I tried to get tan since girls wouldn’t stop commenting on how pretty I was, so then that bugged me. I aspired to look like Won Bin (cus he has tan skin), but instead I ended up looking like a pepper used for gochujang…

I heaved a sigh of relief as I reached the shade. The sun was seriously killing me. Chomping on my sandwich, I surveyed the streets, hoping to get a glimpse of our customer.

“I swear he promised he would meet us at the school gates,” I said, looking at my watch. “Changwook, is it really 7:35? Or is my watch scamming me?”

“My watch says 7:35,” he said. “Don’t worry Jaejoong-ah, he’s probabl-,”

“Oh there he is! Damn!” I exclaimed.

My customer Kim Junsu, and his buddies Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae were behind him, hands in pockets.

“Kim Junsu,” I said, pulling away from the trunk. “I have your stuff.”

“Really?! Let me see!” he chirped, his eyes growing.

“Changwookie, my backpack,” I said.

“Yes hyung,” Changwook said.

The folders made its way into my hands as Changwook ped my backpack.

“Here,” I said. “Tell me if you want any changes.”

Junsu snatched the folder like an impatient child. Hyukjae and Donghae moved in closer, hovering their heads above Junsu’s soldiers. Satisfaction crept in their faces as they flipped through the pages.

“Wow…It’s so detailed…the ies look real…” Junsu remarked.

“Woah…we should order for one…” Donghae gasped. “The drawings are so good…”

Heh, more customers.

“Money,” I demanded, pulling out a hand.

“Oh…yeah!” Junsu exclaimed, shoving his hands in his pockets. “Here…”

I took the cash, shuffling through them like cards. “10,000, 20,000, 30…”

“Wow…he paid a lot…” Changwook whispered. “He paid an extra…”

“Shhh…don’t mention it,” I hushed, putting a finger on my twin brother’s lips. Yeah, I know it was scamming, but I had to get all the money I can.

“Thanks Kim Junsu,” I said, putting the cash in my trouser pockets. “Glad to do business with ya.”

“You too,” Junsu said, putting the folder in his backpack. “Can you guys do some for my friends?”

Me and Changwook exchanged glances, knowing we got another customer.

“Sure thang!” I exclaimed. “So, what you guys want?”

“You’re giving us options?” Donghae asked.

“Of course,” I said, nodding. “There’s level one, which is kissing and stuff. You know, child’s play.”

“Second one?” Hyukjae asked, leaning closer.

“R-rated,” I whispered. “That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter