Spellbound

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Very inconcistent art style...I was being very indecisive...Oh and I'll put the layout in later 

"Date me." 

 

 

 

 

What.

The.

ing.

.

Okay, so it’s either that I’m really sick, or just really, really sick. Did the rain affect my ability to see things straight? Probably, right? I mean, this ahjussi right here...he’s a freakin’ man. He hates me, and I hate him. This situation seems like a hard math equation that makes absolutely NO sense.

But...why is my heart beating crazily? Maybe it’s from the shock, right? It’s not like I love him or something...it’s purely out of disgust. Because...who would want to date this dude? I wouldn’t even hug him if he gave me a million dollars. Okay, false...because I did unclog his toilet...

“Um...” I croaked.

Yunho turned his head to the side, letting out a snicker.

“Is this a joke?!” I cried, picking up a tall cup of coca cola. “Because of it is I’ll pour this drink on you!!!”

Yunho flinched, as he saw me lift the drink. Ha, so this ahjussi’s the type to get scared with simple drinks? A smile crept up on my face, amused by this fact.

“Do you think I’d actually...date...you for fun?” Yunho asked, crossing his arms.

“Huh?” I asked, slamming the cup down. “What do you mean?”

What is this ahjussi plotting?

“Did you see the look in your face?!” he cried, pointing at me.

Oh my god.

“Yah!!!!” I yelled. “Do you think this is funny?!”

This guy is really something, isn’t he? Who is he to play with my feelings? Does he even have the right?

“Look Jaejoong-ah,” he said, his straw. “If you want this money, you gotta listen carefully...because this is a really good deal...every girl would kill for this offer of mine.”

“Look Ahjussi,” I said, swishing the drink in my cup. “I’m not like those stupid girls you see in the dramas that I know you like to watch. I won’t stand for this. Not at all...I am NOT going to date you, do you hear that?”

“It’ll benefit you and me,” Yunho said.

“Whatdoyoumean?!” I cried. “How would dating me benefit you?!”

“My omma,” Yunho said. “Is forcing me to go on all of these blind dates...”

“Blin...blind dates?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah,” Yunho nodded. “With all of these girls that are from rich families...who owns HUGE companies...”

Yunho’s hands moved, to the rhythm of his words. He seemed really passionate about this topic. As if he’d wanted to do something about it. To fix it, to be exact.

“What’s so bad about that?” I asked, chomping my sandwich. “Rich girls? I’d take them all!”

“Don’t get me wrong here,” Yunho said. “The girls...are pretty, smart, and responsible...they’ve all graduated from prestigious universities, and they’re incredibly knowledgeable about business, and how it works...but...”

“But what?” I asked, taking note of Yunho’s faltering voice.

“They’re...boring,” Yunho said. “And...I don’t want to get married.”

“What are your standards then if they’re so boring?” I asked. “Do you want to marry a stripper or something so she can give you thrills everyday?”

Yunho narrowed his eyes. “Did you just fail to hear; ‘I don’t want to get married?’

“Whatever,” I scoffed.

“Anyways...” Yunho said. “I’ll give you and your family everything that you want...if you dress up as Kim Jaekyung and pretend to be my girlfriend...”

“Do you think this is Coffee Prince? Do you think I’m willing to change my gender and be your little girlfriend? Don’t you think I’m traumatized enough from being a girl? I almost became...”

I shifted my eyes back and forth, checking to see if anybody was close enough to hear me. Then, I leaned forward.

“A proustite. Do you think I’m willing to take the risk of being a girl again? You know how erted people are these days?”

“Aish, it’s really hard to convince you, isn’t it Kim Jaejoong? Okay, fine...the deal is done! You’re not getting any money, AND your parents will drown in debt-“

“Okay fine!” I cried, giving in to his stupid little guilt trip. “I’ll do it! I’ll date you! I’ll dress up like a girl...”

Aish, saying all of this was so embarrassing...I could die. Can I please die right now?

Yunho linked his fingers together on the table, and smiled. “Perfect.”

“This will only be until our contract, right?” I asked, putting my hands to my sides. “I need my pride back by the time I graduate.”

“Don’t worry...everything will go according to our plans,” Yunho said. “And...you have sixty days left...so we have LOTS of time...”

 “And how about me?” I asked. “I have exams coming up soon...to be exact...college entrance exams in a month...okay? You can’t just bug me all the time...I need to study you know?”

“And since when did you study?” Yunho asked, crumpling the wrapper of his sandwich.

“Since the day I learned how it feels like to be on the bottom of the food chain. If I don’t end up getting into a college, my future will be like this! Cleaning toilets for rich people and begging for money...I don’t want to be like that!” I cried.

“Well,” Yunho said, shifting in his seat. “I’m glad you have goals in life.”

“And you want to know what my ultimate goal is?” I asked, taking a last bite of my sandwich.

“What?”

I chewed for a moment, and then gulped really hard.

“To get this whole thing over with,” I said, dusting my hands.

“Well then,” Yunho said, lifting a napkin up.

“...”

Yunho lifted himself from the seat, and reached into his pockets. A pen popped up in his hands.

“What are you going to do?” I asked, looking at the napkin.

“I’m going to write an extension of our contract,” Yunho said, taking off the pen’s cap.

“Can you do that?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Never been to law school, but...you gotta do what you gotta do.”

“So what you going to write?” I asked.

“First and foremost,” Yunho said, digging his pen into the napkin. “First rule...is no falling in love. Do you understand?”

I couldn’t believe his words.

“As if I would ever...fall in love with you...” I muttered underneath my breath.

“Second,” Yunho said. “You’re free to pull out from this if you’re feeling uncomfortable.”

“Wait,” I said, blinking. “You’re willing to...let me do that?”

“Well you’re pretending to date me. And you’re a guy. You’re brain could get messed up,” Yunho said.

“True, true,” I said, nodding. “What’s next ahjussi?”

“Skinship is only allowed when I say it’s okay,” Yunho added.

“Do you think I would touch you for fun?” I asked, batting my eyelashes.

Yunho looked up, fixing his haze on me. Then, he shook his head, seeming disturbed by a passing thought.

“Are those all the rules?” I asked, putting my chin on my palm.

“Y...yup,” Yunho said, smoothing out the napkin. “Sign it.”

“I can’t believe I’m signing a napkin,” I scoffed.

Yunho’s finger pulled back, as I took the pen from him. It’s as if he’d touched something dirty; like me. Gosh, did he think of me as a peasant?

“Darn, your pen doesn’t have anymore ink,” I said, scribbling inkless lines on the napkin. “You got another pen on ya?”

“Why won’t you just use...the mayo on your face to sign it?” Yunho asked, pointing towards me.

“Oh ,” I said. “Do I really have may-“

Taking me by surprise, Yunho yanked the napkin away from my hands, soon dabbing it onto my cheek. I sat there like an idiot, gaping at him. God. This guy doesn’t fail to give me surprises. At all.

 

 

 

 

“There,” Yunho said, smiling. “All better.”

**

“Gosh, do we really have to stay at a motel?” I groaned, lifting the door handle.

“There’s no choice,” Yunho said. “It’s midnight...and I’ve been working all the day. Do you expect me to drive for six hours straight without sleep?” Yunho asked, walking towards the check in desk.

“Well, you could’ve chosen a less sleezier looking place. You’re rich right?”

“Well...there’s no good places nearby...” Yunho said. “So we have no choice but to sleep at this particular one.”

“Aish...” I grumbled, crossing my arms.

Really. I wasn’t overexaggerating. This motel is the dingiest you could find. It’s really cramped looking, and the paint off the wall is peeling. Even the lights are sort of dim. There’s also a creepy looking ahjussi behind the check in desk, who looks really intrigued by this drama he’s watching on this small, boxy T.V on the side of his table. He has no hair, and he has a pot belly.

“Hi,” Yunho said.

“Oh hello...” the ahjussi said, turning away from the T.V. His eyes travelled towards me, followed by a smirk on his face. “I see you’re into the masculine looking girls...”

“Huh?” Yunho asked, widening his eyes.

“Oh nothing,” the ahjussi chuckled.

Wait. Does this dude really think that I’m Yunho’s...manly looking girlfriend? He needs glasses. Because clearly...I’m a boy.

“Anyways,” Yunho said, “Can we get 2 rooms?”

“Oh...2 rooms?” the ahjussi croaked, seeming taken aback. His eyes shifted back and forth. “We only have one room left.”

“One room?” I asked.

Oh .

“Is...is there any other hotel nearby then?” Yunho asked, glancing at the window.

“Oh no,” the ahjussi said, shaking his head. “This is the only motel nearby. If you want to get to the really fancy hotel, it’s an hour drive from here...if you’re willing to do that.”

Yunho bit his lip, and knitted his eyebrows together. For a moment, he stayed like that. My heart raced, knowing that there was a possibility of me and Yunho sharing one room. God, if you’re listening...if you’re real...and if you really care for me, please don’t put me through that nightmare. Today, I almost became a video cam girl for the sake of my family...and I agreed to become Yunho’s fake girlfriend, which is also for my family’s own good. Which means...I’ve sacrificed my happiness, and my safety just to put food on the table. I’ve been really good so ple-

“Okay,” Yunho said. “We’ll have that room then.”

“Wh...what?!” I cried.

“There’s no choice,” Yunho whispered.

“Are you crazy? Us? Sleeping the same...room?”

“It won’t be...that bad,” Yunho said.

Oh, bro...it’s going to be real bad. A recipe for disaster.

“Sign here,” the ahjussi said, pulling out a book.

Yunho grabbed a pen out of the utensils holder, and signed his name onto one of the small boxes. Then he put a check.

“Okay,” the ahjussi said, handing Yunho a key. “Room 107, very end of the hallway to your right.”

“Thanks,” Yunho said, bowing.

Um. Let’s not thank him. He’s creepy, and old, and scary.

“I rather sleep outside in the freakin’ cold than to sleep with you,” I groaned.

“Too bad,” Yunho said, walking forwards.

I hate my life. I really hate it. I don’t want to sleep with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter