Dressup

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Dressup  [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

There Jung Yunho stood, his eyes on the verge of falling out of his head, and his mouth dropped wide open, wider than the Pacific Ocean itself. I, Kim Jaejoong stood frozen, caught in the most embarrassing situation possible. I literally just got caught using his expensive speakers red handed, dancing to the cheesiest, most girliest boy group possible. If this had been Big Bang, this situation would’ve been less embarrassing. Aish. Can I just die now?

“What...are you doing?! And did I give you permission to use my speakers?!” Yunho cried, walking towards me.

With the gaze in his eyes, and the wrinkles folding on his face, I could tell that he really wanted to kill me. I stood and stared, as he darted towards the stereo, stopping the song from playing. Dang. He had to pause it at the chorus. Of course.

“Wh....why do you even have Exo?!” I blurted out, trying to put the attention on him. “A guy your age shouldn’t even be listening to Exo.”

“As if I was the one dancing to it!” he scoffed.

My cheeks heated, taking in the burn of his comeback. “Whatever.”

“Did you do everything I asked you to do?” he asked, raising a brow.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“The floors don’t look shiny enough,” he said, rubbing his foot against the floors.

“Not shiny enough?! Dude I just polished this floor for like hours!”

“It looked like you waxed it for only 20 minutes...and there’s a speck of dirt here!” he cried, pointing to some tiny particle that I can’t even see.

“You talk as if you’re the cleanest person in the world! For your information...you’re the one who made the messes! You’re the one who go the dirt on the floor okay?! So if you’re going to complain, at least be qualified to do talking!!!!” I cried, stomping on the ground.

He blinked his eyes in a rapid motion, looking completely flabbergasted. “Excuse me?! Who gave you the RIGHT to talk to me like that young man?!” he asked, putting his hand on his hip.

“I did! I gave myself the right because I have a brain!”

“You know what! If you want to pay 3 million Won then just do it!” he cried back.

“You know what!!!!” I yelled. “I will do it! I’ll PAY instead of resorting to this slavery !!!! You want to know why?!!! Because logical and smart people don’t do this !!!! And it happens to be, I’m one of those logical and smart people!!! I can’t stand this anymore!!! I can’t stand you bossing me around and telling me that the floors don’t look as shiny as you want them to be...even THOUGH you’re the one who can’t even clean up your own messes!!!!!”

Before he could say anything, I bolted from my spot and picked up my backpack. “Bye Jung Yunho!!! Let’s not meet again!!!”

I don’t hear anything from him, as I walk towards the door. I’m guessing he’s either brooding, or too baffled to say anything at this point. I open the door, stepping out of his apartment for good.

For some reason, I have a really strong urge to pee. Must it be the excessive amounts of water I’ve been drinking earlier? (Don’t tell him, but I did drink from his tap. It was much better than the filtered water at our house). My eyes go to the plant, which stood near the door. A smirk lands on my face, as I begin to my pants.

 

“Ahjumma!!!! 1 bowl of noodles please!!” I cried, sitting down.

I slumped my shoulders in my seat, as I waited for the ahjumma to serve my noodles. It seemed like the perfect night to eat my sorrows away, especially inside a street vendor. If I was old enough, I could’ve chugged a whole bottle of soju by now.

“Here,” she said, giving me the hot, black bowl.

“Thanks ahjumma...” I said, giving out my change.

I grabbed the chopsticks in front of me, and clomped the noodles. Then, I shoved a whole bunch of noodles in my mouth, trying to eat the emptiness away. It’s been three hours since I’ve last eaten, which is a rarity in my life. Food is life, how could someone not eat for that long?

“Be careful young boy, you’re going to get indigestion!”

“I don’t care, my life’s pretty over anyways...” I said, slurping the soup. “It doesn’t matter if I get digestive problems or not.”

“What’s wrong?” the ahjumma asked.

“Well,” I said, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. “I know this is going to be real long, but I was running away from my teacher after she put me in detention...so then I used a bike to run away from her, and then before I know it...I accidentally run my bike into this car! So now this car has a dent! Can you believe it?!! And now...now the car owner’s charging me 3 million won to fix it...and I don’t have 3 million won, so now I have to be a SLAVE for him!”

After my big, nonsensical explanation, the ahjumma’s eyes grow really wide. “3 million won?”

“Yes! He’s demanding me 3 million won to fix his car!” I cried. “Isn’t that just inhumanly?!”

“That’s strange...” the ahjumma said, her eyes bouncing back and forth. “My husband dented his car not too long, and it only took him 20,000 Won to fix it. Are you sure you’re not being scammed?”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing right now.

“Wait...only...20...20,000 Won?!!!!” I cried. “No...are you...are you lying to me right now?!”

“Why would I be lying to a young boy like you?!” she asked. “I can even call my husband right now if you can’t believe me!”

“No...no you don’t have to do that!” I said, rising from the chair. “Thanks ahjumma.”

I can’t believe this guy SCAMMED me! 3 million won?! Who does he think he is?! Does he think he’s some god or something to demand 3 million won? Oh wait, he’s a CHAEBOL...of course he’ll think 3 million won is cheap. But, he just did me dirty. I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT let this slide! I waxed all his floors, I held his nasty clothes and put them in the laundry, I touched his trash, I even knelt on the ground for him! Just to get NOTHING in return!

Munja Washong~ Munja Washong~

I can’t believe he has the NERVE to call me right now. You know what? I’m totally not answering your call. I slide the battery cover, and take the battery off, killing both the ringtone and the phone.

Oh Jung Yunho. I’m not going to let this slide. AT all.

 

You know, there’s a benefit to looking like a girl. What’s that term called? Oh right, androgynous. Because that’s what I am. Heh.

I’ve come up with the BEST idea to get back on Jung Yunho. And also, to get my dignity back. I can’t wait to see his effing face when he sees the I’m about to pull off.

“Yoojung-ah, do you still have your old dolls?” I asked.

“Why do you want my dolls?” she asked, raising a brow.

“Well, I just want the baby one. You know...that Baby Alive doll that omma got you when you were eight. The one that s and eats and stuff...”

“I didn’t ask which one you wanted, I asked for why you needed them.”

“Do you need an explanation for EVERYTHING?” I asked.

“Well,” she said, standing up from the chair facing her vanity. “It’s a bit suspicious that my 17 year old brother wants a baby doll, especially a pooping and crying one...”

“Just shut up okay, and let me have it....”

“Well, I’m simply not going to give you my doll without something in return...” she said, putting her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes. Wow, who knew junior high kids could be so sly? “I’ll do all your chores.”

Her eyes lit up like firecrackers. “Really?!”

“Yup,” I nodded.

Why was I getting myself into another form of slavery?

“Fine,” she said, nodding her head.

“And....”

“And what?” she asked.

“Do my makeup...and my hair...”

“What?!” she cried. “Are....are...”

“No...it’s not like I’m becoming a tranny or something like that...so don’t assume things okay...”

“...”

“And...and don’t tell omma about this...”

 

 “Wow, is this how much stuff you have to do in the morning?” I asked. “I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter