A Date To Remember

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] A Date To Remember[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Out of all days, and out of all places, why...oh WHY did I have to get sick right now? Yes, I’m an idiot for sitting in the pouring rain for a long period of time, but I was scared at the time, okay? Why is this weekend getting worse, and worse? Aish, I can’t even think straight because of this horrible burn that I’m currently experiencing.

“Sit up, I got you some medicine,” Yunho said, placing a tray of medicine and a kettle down in front of me.

I sat up, obeying Yunho’s order. As Yunho poured the liquid in a metal bowl, I read the label, curious to what it was called. Ah. Ginsaeng. My omma gave that medicine to Changwook. Changwook says it’s real bitter.

“Take it,” Yunho said, handing the bowl to me.

“Aish, do I really have to?” I groaned, looking down at the bowl. “It looks pretty nasty.”

“No pain, no gain,” Yunho said. “Take it.”

“Fine,” I sighed, taking the bowl from him.

I tipped the rim of the bowl to my mouth, taking little doses of the red liquid. I winced, as the strong, bitter taste reaches my tongue. God. That’s real nasty.

“Bleh!” I cried, placing the bowl down. “Is there any water?”

“No, but I have tea,” Yunho said, handing me a small cup.

“Where did you get all this?”  I asked, eyeing the tray.

“From the ahjussi,” Yunho replied.

I took a sip of the green tea. “At least he’s useful for something.”

Yunho stayed silent, as he watched me drink the tea. His expression showed a side of him I’ve never seen before. A caring, sweet sort of side. Of course, I’d never say this in front of him since it’ll sound unbelievable coming out from his own mouth, but I guess...he is  a nice guy after all. I mean, if he was a jerk...he would’ve left me here to freeze, right?

“All done,” I said, slamming the tea cup down.

I returned to my position, as I laid my back on the futon. Even though my headache subsided, I could still feel myself burning from the fever. Gosh, I feel like such crap.

“I’ll be back,” Yunho said, standing up.

“Wh...where are you going?” I asked.

“I’ll get a cold cloth for your forehead,” Yunho said. “Oh, and some food.”

“O...okay...don’t take too long, okay?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Don’t worry kid,” Yunho said, smiling. “You’re going to be fine.”

The room became quiet again, after Yunho shut the door.  While he’s gone, I think about many things. Like this whole situation I got myself into, and the new contract that Yunho wrote on a napkin, made valid with a dab of mayo that laid on my mouth.

“I’m back,” Yunho said. He squatted, and placed the tray in front of me, like an Eunuch would do for his king.

As I watch Yunho do his thing, a sudden wave of realization hits me. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure it out. Even Yunho has no idea. Right now, at this very moment, in this exact hotel room, Jung Yunho; the heir to a big hotel, is serving I, Kim Jaejoong, who is sick as hell. I smirk, delighted of this idea. You know what? I won’t even say anything, because if I run this little mouth of mine, he’ll be too wrapped up in his own pride and leave me here to die.

Yunho lifted a damp cloth from the basin, and squeezed it, letting all the water out. I feel the cool, wet towel on my head, as it melts away the burning in my skull.

“Is that better?” Yunho asked.

“Per...fect...” I croaked. “But...”

“But what?” Yunho asked.

“I am a little hungry,” I replied, smiling.

“I got ramyun for you,” he said.

“Ramyun?” I asked.

“Yup,” he nodded his head, pushing the tray towards me.

That won’t do.

“Ah...ahjussi,” I croaked.

“What?” he asked, knitting his brows together.

“My...my arms...I can’t lift them up...I’m...I’m kind of weak...” I said, making my voice sound weaker than it already was.

“R...really?” he asked. He shifted his eyes to the side. “Will you need help?”

I’m happy to know he’s not naïve.

“I...I think so...” I replied. “I think...I’ll need you to feed me.”

He heaved out a sigh. “If...if you really say so.”

“Oh....and ahjussi?” I asked.

“Yes?” he asked, putting his hands underneath the bowl.

“Can you put one more pillow underneath my head? I don’t think I’ll be able to sit up.”

“But you just sat up a while ago,” Yunho groaned.

“Yeah...but that was a while ago. I think my immune system worsened...now I’m...really...really weak...” I said, trying to sound like a dying person.

“F...fine...” Yunho stammered, reaching for the pillow beside me.

“Thanks ahjussi,” I said.

I felt my head go up, as Yunho put his hand underneath my neck. Then, to my own convenience, the pillow was put underneath my skull, supporting my body. Aish, really. This feels like paradise.

“Oh and ahjussi?” I asked, batting my eyelashes.

“Wha- I mean...yes Jaejoong?” Yunho asked, suddenly changing his tone of voice.

“Can you pull the blanket...a little higher?” I asked. “I’m feeling a little cold.”

“Okay...” Yunho said.

I could tell he just smoked, due to the strong scent of cigarettes that he gave off, as he adjusted the blanket. Our faces were so close, I could see my reflection in his eyes. I looked away, unwilling to feel like a creepy person who looks at people’s eyeballs.

“You should stop smoking,” I commented.

Yunho didn’t answer, as he lifted the cupped package. “The ramyeon is getting cold.”

“Feed it,” I commanded.

He rolled his eyes, as he ripped the cover off the top. Then, he grabbed the chopsticks on the tray, and stirred it.

 “There’s no spoon, so just drink it okay?” he asked, scooping up the noodles.

“Who uses spoon to eat ramen?” I asked.

“People who eat gourmet ramen,” he replied.

“Who needs gourmet ramen when the ramen from the convenience store is good enough?” I asked.

“You wouldn’t understand kid,” he said, putting the cup closer to my mouth. “Open up.”

“Ahhhhh....” I said, opening my mouth real wide.

As the noodles touched my tongue, I closed my lips, the noodles in. Wow. These weren’t bad. Actually, they sort of taste like-

“I knew someone,” Yunho said, pulling the chopsticks out of my mouth. “Who used to put packaged cheese and butter in ramen.”

“Really?” I asked, somewhat interested of the fact.

“I used to think she was crazy. But then I tried it...and...it’s not bad,” he chuckled.

“I knew someone who does that too.”

“Really?” Yunho asked, stirring the soup.

“Yup,” I said.

“Maybe they should be friends,” Yunho said, putting the cup close to my mouth.

“Maybe they should,” I said.

For twenty minutes, Yunho fed me, even if I was strong enough to feed myself. It was nice, knowing he was capable of doing something like this. It sort of reminds me when my noona took care of me while I had the chicken pox, because everyone else in the house was scared to catch my sickness.

“We should be getting home by now,” I said, looking at the clock on the wall.

“In this condition of yours?” Yunho asked.

“My omma’s going to worry...and I have school tomorrow...” I said.

“You’re right,” Yunho sighed. “But...will you be okay with travelling in a car for six hours with a fever?”

“I...I think I’ll be perfectly fine...” I replied, lifting myself off of the futon. “I think...I’ll do okay.”

 

**

I lied. I’m not doing okay. I feel like utter crap. Sitting in this car, with the sun literally on my face is not my idea of ‘healing’. I’m actually car sick right now, because of how fast Yunho is driving.

“Can you drive slower?” I asked, gripping on the handle. “With this speed you’re going, I think I’ll end up puking.”

“Well if you’re going to puke, don’t puke in my car,” Yunho said, changing lanes.

“Slow down! You almost hit that truck!” I cried, pointing at the huge monster truck behind us.

“Don’t worry kid, we’re not going to hit it...we’ll be fine...”

“Some people live with anxiety you know?” I asked.

“I thought you were sick...” Yunho said. “You are speaking loudly for a sick person.”

“My throat didn’t get affected,” I said. “And it’s so cold in this car...do you have a heater?”

“My old car that you happened to wreck had a heater,” Yunho said, lowering his tone.

“What about this one?” I asked. “Who cares about your old car?”

“Well...the heater is currently broken in this one,” Yunho replied.

“Why won’t you fix it then?” I asked.

I don’t even know why I’m arguing with him. My head hurts, and I can barely bat an eye.

“Don’t got time,” he said. “If you’re so cold then just use my jacket.”

“But it’s wet from the rain,” I said, looking at the backseat.

“I’m pretty sure it’s dry by now,” Yunho said.

“Fine,” I sighed, unbuckling my seatbelt.

I stretched out my arm to the seat, soon yanking the sleeve to my possession. The fabric was finally dry, but still smelt like rain. I put my seatbelt back, ensuring my safety. Then, I put the jacket on top of my chest, using it as a blanket.

“How many hours do we have until we get to Busan?” I asked. “I miss my family.”

“Two more hours,” Yunho replied.

“T...two more hours?” I whined, slumping into the seat. “This is going to be a loooong ride....”

“Well, if you haven’t fallen for that scam of a com-,”

“Sh......sh......let’s not talk about that shall we?” I pleaded.

“Well, you were stupid for falling for it,” Yunho said.

Why do our conversations always have the same format? Yunho says something, I get mad about it, then Yunho says it’s my fault, then I end if off with something that makes me sound stupid. I should just put tape over my mouth and call it a day. From now on, I’m not going to talk. I’m going to stay put, and be the sick person that I’m supposed to be.

“Music?” Yunho asked.

I nodded.

He gave me a weird look for not expressing myself vocally. Then, he put his gaze forward, and pressed the radio. Right now, the radio’s playing Zico’s Bermuda triangle. Suddenly, I gain the weird urge to bop my head, even if my fever’s killing me right now. So instead of dancing, I just tap my fingers to the beat, and hum the lyrics in my head.

“What kind of music is this?” Yunho spat. “This is horrible.”

“H...horrible?!” I cried. “You’re such...an ah...ah...”

The tickling feeling in my nose causes me to sneeze real loud. Gosh. That was a honker.

“Ahjussi?” Yunho asked.

“Y...yes,” I nodded. “A total ahjussi.”

“Too bad, it’s my car,” Yunho said, pressing the knob.

The song goes from upbeat, to a slow, sad-sounding melody. Ah. Emerald Castle’s

“Miahnaaeeee ireoke mahneeeeeeeeeeeee.............” Yunho screeches.

I had to cover my ears, because he was singing really loudly...and badly.

“Cheom Booooottteeeeeeooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Noran Jonjaenunnnnnnn..........naeeeegeeeeeeeen opsseosseoooooooooooo.......”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” I cried, sharply turning my head to him. “Stop singing!!!!!”

Like the little he is, he continues to trigger me as he belts his pipes out, thinking he’s the next Park Hyo Shin or something. I had to put a stop to this. I put my hand on the knob, and change the station.

“Yah!” Yunho cried.

“You were being too lou...”

Before I could finish my sentence, my voice ends up cracking. Instead of saying what I truly wanted to say, I just stay quiet, and cross my arms, while listening to a song I don’t know.

“neoui maldeureul useo neomgineun naui maeumeul

neoneun moreugessji neoui modeun geol

johahajiman jigeum naegen dulyeoumi apseo....”

“What song is this?” I asked. “It sounds so old.”

“You...you don’t know Seo Talji and the Boys?” Yunho asked, sounding surprised.

I shook my head.

“I guess it’s a bit ancient for kids your age...this song came out before you were even a human being...it used to play on the radio when I was a kid..aish...I remember every girl being crazy for that Seo Taiji hyung...” Yunho chuckled.

“Sorry if I’m not a grandpa like you.”

“You know Big Bang?” Yunho asked.

“Who doesn’t know Big Bang?” I whispered.

“Well...” Yunho said. “The guy who made Big Bang was part of that band.”

“Really?” I asked, lifting my head off the head rest. “Who?”

“Yang Hyun Suk,” Yunho said.

“Woah....I never knew....” I gasped.

“There’s a lot of things we don’t know kid...” Yunho said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes, and directed my gaze to the window. I can’t believe there’s two more hours to go. My head is killing me, and I’m still cold. Plus, I’m sort of hungry. For some weird reason, my appetite goes up when I’m sick. It’s like there’s a worm that’s eating all the fullness that I have in my stomach.

“I’m hungry....” I whined. “I want noodles...”

“You just had noodles a few hours ago,” Yunho said.

“But...I want m...ore....” I croaked, putting my hand on the glass. “Ah...jussi...look, there’s a street vendor nearby...”

“I want to get to Busan as quick as I-,”

“Pweaaaaaseeeeeeee....” I pleaded, rubbing my hands together. “Ahjussi.....”

Yunho’s eyes hit mine. His expression is anything but happy, as he glares at me. But then, the harshness of his glare loosens, as he puts his focus back on the steering wheel.

“Fine,” he scoffed.

**

Yunho ended up driving to a nearby outdoor food vendor, placed at a quiet place near the highway, also known as the middle of nowhere. There were mountains surrounding us, and grass. Lots of grass, and land was apparent. If you wanted to run away from a crime you’ve committed, this place would be perfect to live in.

“You eat a lot for someone so sick,” Yunho said, stirring his noodles. “And so skinny for someone who eats a lot.”

“People say I have a vacuum for a stomach,” I said, blowing my noodles.

“Aish, I told you eat to slowly...slowly....” Yunho said.

Suddenly, his hands touch my own, making me flinch. I’m not scared, but surprised instead. I slowly pull my hand away, as my hands scramble for the chopsticks. Gosh, chopsticks. Where are my chopsticks? Oh, it’s right there, sitting beside the bowl. How could have I not seen? I’m so stupid.

“Jaejoong, are you okay?” Yunho asked. “You’re sweating.”

“M...me? Sweating?” I asked, rubbing my seemingly wet forehead. “I’m not sweating at all...haha.”

I am sweating. In fact, I’m pouring, harder than a storm. It’s probably the sickness right? For the past day, my body’s been acting weird. My heart beats are suddenly faster, and I’m sweating a lot. Oh, and I’m a lot more jumpy. Not because I’m weird, or anything? Right? Oh god, let it be the first reason, and not the second one.

“AHhhh!” I cried, spitting out the noodle. “Hot! Hot!”

“Aish, you idiot,” Yunho grunted. “Here, water...”

“But it’s yours,” I said, fanning myself.

“Yeah, but you ordered tea.”

“Oh right,” I said, taking the water bottle from him.

His mouth touched the top, but it doesn’t matter, right? I mean it’s JUST Yunho. But, he does some bad things. Like smoke. I could get lung cancer from drinking out of his drink. Oh well, who cares. My tongue is killing me, and I could really use a refresher.

“Ah,” I said, exhaling, as I pulled the bottle away from me.

“Now eat slowly...sllowllyyyyy...”

“I got it, thanks for telling me,” I said, nodding.

“Aish, it’d be nice to have some soju right now...” Yunho said, putting his chin on his palm.

“Are you crazy? Do you want us to die?” I asked, chewing through my noodles.

“That’s why I’m not ordering it stupid,” Yunho said, hitting my forehead with the back of a spoon.

“Ow, way to be nice to a sick person,” I said, rubbing my forehead.

I continued to eat like a crazy person, in hopes to fill my empty stomach. But, for some reason...I couldn’t eat properly. Things were spilling, and my hands were shaking. I could either blame it on the sickness, or the way Yunho was staring at me. Really. It was creepy. Well, not really creepy, but somewhat attention grabbing. I literally couldn’t stop looking at him, especially in his eyes. Aish Kim Jaejoong, what has gotten into you?

I’m just sick. That’s all. S.I.C.K.

“Here, take this,” Yunho said, untwisting the cap of a bottle.

“You brought medicine?” I asked, putting my chopsticks down.

“What, do you think I would leave the medicine in the motel?” Yunho asked, placing it in front of me.

“Well,” I said. “I learned to never trust a guy like you.”

I looked down at the bottle, and grimaced.

“Don’t be a baby and drink it,” Yunho said, crossing his arms.

“Ugh, fine,” I scoffed, picking up the bottle. “Here goes for nothing.”

I pinched my nose, and consumed at least an ounce of the bottle. Bleh.

“That is nasty,” I said, sticking out my tongue.

“Are you okay now?” Yunho asked.

 

 

He leaned forward, and took me by surprise, as his hands touch my forehead. Second time he’s touched me today. But for some reason, I’m not flinching, or wincing, or expressing signs of disgust. I’m still. Completely still. My eyes are still on his, as if there’s a magnetic attraction in them.

“You’re still warm. But you’re definitely better now than you were a few hours ago,” he said, sitting back in his seat.

“Never knew you had a parental side of you,” I remarked.

“It’s called being a decent person,” Yunho said. “But really, are you okay now?”

“I...I guess...” I said, putting my hand on my forehead.

No. I’m not okay. Not at all Jung Yunho. If it’s not my sickness that’s making my heart palpitate, then it’s you. Everything’s your fault, you big, dumb ahjussi.

**

“We’re here,” Yunho said, stopping in front of the familiar building that I deemed as my home.

“Al....already?” I croaked, rubbing my eyes. “How...how long have I slept for?”

“Hm, after you stuffed yourself with two bowls of ramen you passed out in the car. So I’m guessing...two hours?” Yunho asked.

“I’m...I’m finally home...” I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

“Do you want me to help you with your stuff?” Yunho asked, looking at the backseat.

“Nah...I’m fine...” I said, shaking my head. “You should...just get going...”

I got out of the car, putting my two heavy feet on the ground. Gosh, I feel like my sense of balance has gone to non-existent after sleeping for so long. It’s so cold too, which makes everything worse than it already is.

Yunho got out of the car, and opened the door to the backseat. I stood like a fool, spacing out without my awareness, as I watched him grab my stuff. Wait. Didn’t I tell him I would do it?

“No, I’ll do it,” I said, stumbling towards him.

Our bodies collided, as he pulled away from the car, with the bag of my stuff in his hands.

“Jaejoong-ah!”

“S...sorry ahjussi...” I said, staggering to the side. “I...didn’t...mean...to....”

Expecting a hard crash to the ground, my body was caught by something. Something strong. Something hard. Something that wouldn’t break easily. The moon and the stars became Yunho’s eyes, as if he’d turned into the night himself. Because that’s the only person I see as of this moment. Jung Yunho.

“Jaejoong...when I say I’ll do it, I’m the one who’s going to do it. Not you. Especially with your state.”

“I...didn’t...want...to be a burden...” I whispered.

He pulled me back up. “Do you want me to help you get inside?”

“No,” I muttered. “I promise ahjussi...I’m really fine.”

“I don’t think you should go to school tomorrow,” Yunho said, putting his hand on my forehead. “You’re burning again.”

“Aish...people go to school sick,” I said, taking the things away from his hands. “Why can’t I?”

“Do you want to get other people sick?” Yunho asked.

“I sit alone anyways...I have no friends...who would catch my sickness if I’m not around other people to spread it?”

Yunho froze, seeming surprised of my words. But, they were the truth. Even If I talk a lot, I don’t have many people to talk to. Only five people in this world had the patience to listen to whatever I had to say. Omma, appa, Yoojung, Changwook and as much as I hated to admit it-ahjussi. I don’t need anybody else.

“Let’s go,” Yunho said.

“Just leave me...” I said, stepping forwards.

“I’m not leaving you.”

“Aish ahjussi...do you...think...I’m that...weak? Look...I can hold...these two bags just fine...” I said, holding up my bags up high.

 

 

 

“I’ll stay here by the car until you call me, after you reach your bedroom.”

“Fine...” I said, nodding. “Stay...stay there...okay?”

“Okay, I’ll be here.”

I entered the lobby, and climbed up the elevator. After reaching my floor, I grabbed the key in my jean pockets, and unlocked the door. Standing in front of me was my omma and appa, both with their jackets on.

“Jaejoong-ah,” Omma gasped. “You’re here?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Omma and appa were going to pick you up at the train station,” Appa said. “That’s why we have our jackets on.”

“Oh...really?” I asked, putting my bags down.

“Aish, you have a brain of a peanut...so small that you forget things,” Appa remarked. “Anyways, I’m glad that you’re home. Do you know how worried your omma was? She kept rocking back and forth in her sleep, worried that you were starving in the middle of nowhere. You didn’t even bother to call...aish...”

“Sorry appa...I was busy...” I croaked.

“Jaejoong-ah,” Omma said, nearing me. “You look sick.”

How could she tell with one glance?

“I’m-,”

“Omo!” Omma cried, as her hand touched my forehead. “I’m right! Jaejoong-ah! How did you get this bad of a fever?!”

“Seoul folks hold a lot of sicknesses...that’s why they have a lot of hospitals, don’t you know?” Appa said, placing his hand on his hips.

“Omo! My baby boy is sick! Go and change into your pyjamas! You’re going to bed!”

“Aish, I get it, I get it,” I said, waving my hand at my omma. “I’ll go do that.”

“Omo, my poor baby. I have to cook you lots of soup and give you medicine.”

“Just don’t give me that nasty ginseng medicine, okay?” I asked, heading to my room.

“By the way,” Omma said. “Who’s jacket is that?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Oh . I didn’t realize I wore Yunho’s blazer on the way out. Should I give it back?

“It’s definitely not yours. It’s too big on you, and I don’t remember buying a balzer like that,” Omma said.

“Aish Il Hwa,” appa grunted. “You’re getting old...maybe your memory is getting worse and you just don’t remember.”

“Is it yours yobeo?” Omma asked, looking at dad.

“No,” Appa said, shaking his head. “That blazer is half my size.”

“I...happened to buy it in Seoul. It looked real nice. So I bought it as a souvenir,” I lied.

“Who buys blazers for souveniers?” Appa asked, pinching the hem of my sleeve. “It’s a bit too big for you buddy...”

“Aish, Yobeo...just let him rest...he’s sick,” Omma said.

“Aigoo...fine. Go rest son,” Appa said, patting the back of my shoulder. “Just don’t get the whole family sick, okay?”

“Okay,” I nodded.

I left the spot I stood in, and dragged my bags along with me. Then, I opened the door to me and Changwook’s room, as the familiar scent of our bedsheets hits my nose. Changwook is on the top bunk, reading a manhwa with his headphones in.

“Oh hyung!” Changwook cried, swinging off the bed. “You’re here!”

“Aigoo, aigoo,” I said.

“How was the audition?” he asked, his eyes big and curious.

“Uh,” I said, looking down.

“Turned out to be a scam?” Changwook asked.

“No...” I denied, shifting my eyes to the side.

“I told you!” he cried.

“Shhhh!” I said, holding up my hand to my mouth. “And also, don’t stand too near me, I’m sick.”

Changwook got the cue, and stood back.

“Anyways, I have a new plan.”

“A new plan?” Changwook asked. “What do you mean?”

“I’m not going to be an idol anymore.”

“Huh?”

“We’re going to make money...in a bigger, and better way...” I said, walking towards the window.

“What do you mean?” Changwook asked.

“Look at the bigger picture,” I said, drawing the curtains back.

There was his stupid expensive car, and his figure, both standing at the same exact spot from where I’d left them.

I pulled out my handy little fiiphone, and dialled Yunho’s number. From afar, I saw a glint of light hit Yunho’s face, as he received my call.

“Hello?”

There was his voice.

“I’m here. Look,” I said, waving my hands in the air.

“I see you...and your twin,” Yunho said, looking up.

“Anyways...” I croaked. “When...when are you bringing the money?”

“Money?” Changwook whispered.

“You’ll see,” I whispered back.

“Wow, you’re a little demanding, don’t you think? You’ll have to work for the money,” Yunho said.

“Well, as long as I get it...”

“Once your sickness subsides...then we’ll start your mission...which will be a week from now. Do you think you’ll be cured by then?” Yunho asked.

“Of course I wil-“

My words were cut off, with a huge and loud cough. Gosh, it felt like I was some smoker with lung cancer or something.

“I will be,” I finished.

“You better. Or the money will take longer to earn.”

“Oh and ahjussi...” I cut in.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“I have your jacket. I must’ve forgotten to take it off while I was in the car...”

“Keep it,” Yunho replied.

“What?”

“I have a bunch of those jackets already. Except in different colors. It won’t kill me if I’m missing one. Plus, it’s a limited edition jacket. You could sell it for big bucks.”

“Are you sure?” I asked. “You don’t want it?”

“Nope,” Yunho said.

“Fine,” I nodded. “I’ll keep it.”

“...”

“Anyways...” I said. “I gotta go...my head’s killing me.

“Then go, no one’s stopping you,” Yunho chuckled.

It felt as if I was talking right in front of Yunho, despite the distance between us. Even though I couldn’t make up his facial expressions, I could already envision them.

“Bye,” I said.

“See you next week.”

“I will...”

“Get better,” Yunho said.

Then he hung up.

**

3 days have passed since my sickness, and I yet have to get better. For the past week, I’ve been laying in this bed, waiting for my death.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter