Ahjussi

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] AHJUSSI [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Oh.

My.

God.

I’m dead. Now I’m really dead.

HOW the hell does this guy know where I study? Is he some stalker? Is he a e? Keep in mind, I’m only 17.

Oh right! He has my wallet!!

Now he’s out here making some sort of ruckus, questioning my whereabouts.

Should I run? There’s no other option. If this guy catches me standing here, he’s never going to leave me alone!

There’s no effing way he’s getting money out of me!!! He’s freakin’ rich!!

But then...

If he has my wallet...

Did he have my money for the Girl’s Generations Tickets?! That bastard!

“Where is Kim Jaejoong?!” the guy asked.

The student’s voices got louder, making my anxiety worse.

Okay Kim Jaejoong, breathe. You just need to do the thing you’re good at, and that’s running away from your problems.

“See you at home Changwook!” I whispered.

“Hyung!” Changwook cried.

“There he is!!!” Kim Junsu pointed, turning around to face me.

Damn that kid! After all the I sell you, you sell me out like this?! Why were people in this school such traitors?! After providing services such as a healthy , I would at least expect some gratitude! But no~~

The rich guy’s eyes widened as he spotted me. He gave me a death glare that made my stomach lurch.

Everybody turned around, exchanging remarks regarding this horrible situation.

Seriously, if Chang Wook didn’t yell out ‘hyung’, I would’ve escaped from this embarrassing moment! But like always, Chang Wook likes to ruin things and put all the blame on ME, just because I’m the big brother. You know what? Part of this is his fault too! If he put his feet down on time, we would’ve stopped the bike from moving, so why isn’t he getting humiliated?!

But you know what? I’m WAY too nice! I’m getting half of the blame for him, so he doesn’t have to experience this .

“You’re Kim Jaejoong?!” the man cried.

I nodded.

He continued to hold up the wallet, and my ID picture. Everyone cleared their way for the rich guy as he stepped towards me. For some reason, my heart was beating really fast.

“Come with me!!” he cried.

Without even getting a chance to react, the guy literally pulls my arm and drags me like some psycho! The whole crowd gasps as they watch me getting pulled away by some random stranger.

Omo!!!!! What’s happening?!!!

“Yaaaaa!!! What are you doing!!!!!!” I yelled, trying to release myself from him.

“You’re going to the police!!!!” he cried.

“THE POLICE?!” I shrieked.

“Yes!!!” he exclaimed, tightening his grip on my arm.

“I’ll kick you in the if you keep on dragging me!!!!!” I yelled. “My uncle is a freakin’ police!!! He can arrest your !!!”

“Then, I guess I’ll have to do this...”

Before I can defend myself, my feet gets swept off the ground as he slings me over his shoulder like I’m some baby or something. From behind, a bunch of gasps filled the air, you know their usual reaction since THEY BARELY DO ANYTHING BUT WATCH.

“What the hell?!! I shrieked. “Let me go ahjussi!!!!”

“Ahjussi!!!!?? I am 27 for God’s sakes!!!”

“It doesn’t seem like it!!” I yelled, swinging my legs in the air.

We were escaping the gate. He neared the road, putting me in the risk of my body hit since my limbs were dangling out like some spider.

“Taxi!” he cried.

Soon enough, a taxi came to our direction. My feet touched the ground once again as he put me down.

“Get in!”

“NO!” I objected, turning around.

“Ya kid!!” he exclaimed.

He claimed my arm, and shoved me inside the car. Well, not really shove but like a little push. I ended up hitting my head on the seat as I plopped down.

“Move over kid!”

“UGH!” I cried, scooting to the very edge.

He slammed the door, trapping me for good. “Beomil-dong please.”

Oh right, I forgot to tell you guys, but this guy has a Seoul accent. It sounds weird when he talks, you know, sort of like a foreigner? But at the same time he sounds kinda cool, since I only hear Seoul accents on T.V.

“Yes,” the ahjussi said.

“Where are you taking me?!” I asked.

“To the police.”

“The police!!!! No way!!! You can’t take me to the police!!! I’m telling you, I’m a poor high school senior!! And...I can’t afford to get a criminal record!!”

“You need to compensate for my car!!!” he cried. “AND!”

“And what?!” I asked, raising a brow.

“You were selling this!!!”

He pulled out something from his pocket and flashed a very picture in front of my very eyes.

“YAH!” I cried, snatching the paper away from him. “Where...”

“You left one on the ground er.”

“Well...”

“And...you’re not very good at remembering things, because clearly you left your wallet and a stash of cash on the ground!!”

“My money!!” I cried, taking my wallet.

I reached my hands for the cash, hoping to get it back. But then the old jerk raises his arms, making things more difficult for me.

“That’s my MONEY!” I cried.

“It’s mine now!!!”

“No way!”

“Yes!” he said, sniffing the cash. “It makes up half of the cost..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter