Wallet

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Wallet [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

“Jaejoong-ah~~you’re so cute!! One day, we’ll be married!”

 

“Omo…Yuri…is that you? Is that really you? Are you SoShi Yuri?!” I exclaimed.

I cannot believe it. She’s actually in front of me. Breathing, speaking, blinking. The epitome of hotness was in Kim Jaejoong’s presence. Aish…what am I going to do?!! Was I alive?!

She’s so hawt, I swear. Her hair was blowing in the wind as if a fan blew in her direction. Her hot, tan skin gleamed in front of my eyes. Her smile, oh it made me so ic. And…her…hips. Damn. I can feel myself hardening.

 

 

“YAAAAAAAAAA KID!!!!”

Damn. Who the hell was that?!

Oh right, I’m back to reality.

Help me Jesus. I’m really dead. Super dead. I’m dead meat, seriously. I’m so dead that I’m going to be beat up until my body’s mushed up like spam. Then they’re going to compress me into a can and ship me to some spam package box, so then people will eat me on Chuseok. Eventually, I’ll be eaten, then I’ll go through someone’s digestive system and I’ll end up floating somewhere in the sewage. That’s how dead I am.

I’m in DEEP . I broke someone’s car. I, Kim Jaejoong rammed into someone’s bumper because of that STUPID teacher. Keep in mind, this all happened in ONE afternoon. Yuri, look at what I did. I did this all for YOU. Just to see you. And this is how you pay me? What am I going to do?

For some reason, my body won’t mood. My chin is stuck on the ground, and so are my palms. I think blood is pooling underneath. All I can say is that it effing hurts like hell, especially on my chin.

“Did you just crash your bike into MY CAR?!!!” he yelled.

His body imposed over me like some giant, scaring the hell out of me. I inspected the guy, judging his expression. He looked anything BUT happy. , I’m shivering. I’m trembling so hard because of this dude.

“Stand up,” he gnarled, still looking like a giant. “And what is this on the ground?”

“Oh…it’s nothing!!” Changwook exclaimed, gathering the papers. Like the nice brother I am, I helped my baby twin picked up the pieces, hoping we could clear the road. Nothing was more embarrassing than having anime scattered everywhere.

“What are these grotesque pictures?!” the guy asked, picking up the pictures. His eyes bulged of horror as he inspected the drawings.

I’m. No we’re in deep .

“Um nothing!!” I exclaimed, snatching the picture from the rich looking guy.

Yeah, rich.

This guy was the REAL deal. He looked ing pimped from head to toe like he’s going to a party or something. With this guy’s money, he could buy a hundred Girls Generation albums. He wore like some golden watch, that looks worth more than my house. His shoes were Gucci. And not the fake ones…the REAL expensive looking ones that Exo wears. His hair was all pimped out too, cause it’s dyed and has texture on it. Well, if the guy drives an expensive car and wears expensive clothes, that pretty much confirmed his wealth.

“I’m…really sorry…I didn’t mean it…” I croaked.

“Sorry isn’t not going to cut it kid,” he gnarled, crossing his arms.

“Are you going to kill us?” Changwook asked in a meek tone.

“I will! Because you dented my brand new car!!!!!” he yelled, making Changwook and I flinch.

“Hey!!! Don’t yell at my brother like that, he did nothing okay!! I was the one who hit your damn car!!!!” I burst.

“Hyung…” Changwook trailed off.

“Whatever! You two look the same, so you’re both the suspects in my eyes!!!!!” the guy yelled, failing his arms.

“You’re rich enough to buy a new car anyways!!!” I argued back.

“And how do you know I’m rich?” he asked, raising a brow.

“Well…your clothes and stuff…and what average man rides in a Lexus like that?!! Definitely not average office workers!!!” I exclaimed.

“So?!! That does not change the fact that you damaged my CAR!!!” he cried, sounding like he was about to cry.  “How are you going to pay for it?!!”

“Well then…” I said, trying to be reasonable. “Ahjussi…How much will it cost me?!”

“IT’LL COST YOU 3 MILLION WON!!!” He exclaimed.

3 million won?!!! That’s worth more than my whole life!

“And…ahjussi?! How dare you call me that?! I’m not even that old!” he snapped, putting his hands on his hips.

“Well, with your temper it does seem like you’re an Ahjussi…” I remarked.

“…”

“And Ahjussi…me and my poor twin brother are just HIGH SCHOOL seniors! You’re pretty much our wallets! My omma…oh my omma…she’s owns a cute little mandu shop…and my appa…he’s an office worker… My sister can’t even afford that stupid Moldir Backpack that everyone in her school has!! How are you going to get 3 million won out of us?!” I argued.

“Just because you’re poor doesn’t mean I’m going to let you get away with this!!” he yelled.

Damn, this guy was hard to please. There’s no way out.

“Jaejoong…just give him the money we earned…” Changwook whispered.

“Are you crazy?!” I hissed. “No way…”

“…”

“You know what we’re going to do? We’re going to run!” I whispered.

“What?!” Changwook gasped. “We can’t do that…”

“Oh yes we can! If your hyung says you run, you run…so in the count of 3…we’re going to run…okay Changwook-ah? And we’re going to get the Girl’s Generation tickets…”

“Fine…” he whispered.

“Okay…” I said, glancing over to the rich looking guy. “3…2…1…RUN!!!!”

I grabbed Changwook’s wrist, and pulled him at my side as we ran for our lives.

“YAHHHHH!!!!!!!” the guy from behind yelled.

Whatever er. You are not getting 3 million won from me!

“I’m getting tired…” Changwook whined.

“Who cares?! We’re running for our life!!!” I cried. “We’re getting those tickets no matter what!!!”

“But…what…about…your bike…” he panted.

“Whatever!! I can get a new one!!!!” I cried, turning at a corner.

I ran so fast, that people will assume I’m on steroids. Chang Wook was still behind me, running really slowly. God, he needs to stop sitting out on gym class, I swear.

“Hurry the hell up!!” I yelled.

“I’m…going…to die…” he panted, grasping on his knees.

“Do you want to die because of that guy?!!!”

“No!!!” he whimpered.

“Then hurry the hell up!! We need to…see…Yuri…”

 

 

After my brother and I sprinted at a measurable distance, Changwook and I finally made it at our destination. Thank god.

But the line was so damn long, I swear, it’s long enough to connect Korea and Japan together. How long were we going to wait?!

“Hey…do you have the money?”

“Of course I do,” I said, digging through my backpack.

I’m sure it’s here somewhere. I mean, I did have a lot of in my backpack. I had my math textbook, my phone, my Girls Generation album, Changwook’s crumpled papers, my slightly chewed pencil, my gum wrappers, my water, an unfinished sandwich from two days ago (gross).

Wait, where the hell was my wallet?!

“Is it there?!” Changwook asked. “Don’t tell me you lost it!”

“I didn’t lose it!” I denied, dumping all the contents of my bag. “Damn! I know it’s here somewhere!”

“This is why you should be more organized!! How am I going to see Taeyeon now?!!!” Changwook whined like a pre-school kid.

“Are you really that selfish?! How about me?!! How am I going to see Yuri?!!!!” I cried, shuffling through all my objects.

“AisH!!! Hyung…this is all your fault…”

“Aish!!!” I cried, flinging my backpack. “It’s not anywhere!!! Damn!!!!”

“Sorry everyone! Tickets are sold out!!” the ticket seller announced.

The whole crowd groaned, sharing the same feeling as me. Soon enough, the whole line broke up, leaving Changwook and I alone.

“! ! ! !!!!” I yelled, stomping on the ground.

“We…won’t…see…Taeyeon…” Changwook croaked, shaking his head. “I…did…so much…drawings…and…this is how it ends…I even told Halmoni…that she was going to have a granddaughter in law soon…”

“Aish! This !” I cried, kicking my backpack. “Everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter