Rain

100 Days With Mr. Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Rain  [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

**If reading on phone, put it on landscape mode**

 

“What happened?” Yunho repeated.

“I...I...” I stammered. I couldn’t say it. I just couldn’t.

“You know what? You don’t need to tell me...I’ll get you...just wait...stay where you are...okay?”

“Oh..okay...” I croaked.

“Where are you?” Yunho asked. “Tell me where you are...”

“I’m...I’m near Cheonyanghi...” I replied.

“Cheon...Cheonyanghi?!!” Yunho exclaimed.

His yell was so loud that I had to take the phone away from my ear. Seconds later, I put it back in, hoping he’d be calm by then.

“Are you talking about...Oh Pal Pal?!!!”

“Y...yes...” I stuttered.

“Oh my god Jaejoong...what are you doing at that place?!!”

“Ahjussi...” I wailed. “You’re making me cry more!!”

“You know what? Just...tell me later okay?”

“Just get me now!! I’m scared!!!” I screamed.

“Wait okay?! Busan and Seoul-,”

“I know it’s far!! That’s why I want you to hang up and get me now!!!”

Tears and rain entered my mouth, as I sobbed my heart out. I know I’m a boy. I’m not supposed to cry. But I couldn’t help it. Everything is pretty much right now. I’m ing wet. I left my expensive- shoes in that stupid hooker house or whatever the hell they do.

I hung up on the phone, slamming it real hard. Never have I ever wanted Yunho to see Yunho so badly.

My lids are heavy, and my is still wet. For some reason, the rain won’t cease, as it continues to fall heavily on the ground. The skies are dark, and the lights are on, glaring into my eyes.  I have the choice to stand up, but I can’t. My legs refuse to move, no matter how much force I put. Maybe it’s my fear that’s stopping me.

I’ve been sleeping. Yes, sleeping. In this dingy, chilly, dark alleyway. I don’t know why. I could’ve went to the nearby restaurant or something. But, then the thought of Yunho not finding where I am frightened me.

It’s cold. Real cold. Anyways, I’m not feeling good. At all. I’m cold, hungry, and socially deprived.

Honestly, I don’t know if Yunho will find me here. It’s secluded, and a bit far from that ‘dirty’ place. But, it’s still in Cheongyanghi, so it counts. Maybe I should stand up and find him. But then...he did tell me to stay at my current spot.

“Jaejoong!”

I turn my head, seeing a familiar silhouette. Tall and broad. The puddles splash, as his shoes hit the pavement.

 I’m sure it’s him. It’s his voice too. Like an idiot, I gape at the moving shape, waiting for it to meet me.

“Ah...jussi...”

Never have I ever felt so relieved in his presence.

I want to say something. But my lips won’t open. Nothing’s working the way I want it to, like always.

“How long where you waiting here for?!” he asked. “Why are you sitting in the rain?!”

I look up, catching a glimpse of him. He has an umbrella. And his suit is all wet. His tie is coral. His hair is damp too. I can’t see his face due to the darkness, but I can sense his emotion. And it’s anything but happy.

“I don’t know...” I said, shaking my head.

“You’re really stupid! Do you know that?!”

I nodded, not having the power to fight with him. Plus, it’s not news that I’m stupid, so I let it slide.

“I know...” I groaned.

“And...” he said, grimacing. “Why...why are you dressed like...like a girl?!”

“I told you,” I said. “It’s a long story.”

“Anyways...” he said. “Get up.”

Following his orders, I rose from the ground. Gosh. My legs feel weird. Everything just feels unusual, foreign even.  

For the first time in my life, I don’t know what to do or what to say. I just stood there, underneath the protection of his umbrella.

I looked into his eyes, gazing at the colors beaming upon it. His expression. It said a lot of things, even if he didn’t utter a single word. It made me feel a lot of things; warmth, mixed with confusion. Why was I looking at him this way? Didn’t I hate him? Maybe the rain messed with my head. Maybe I’m hallucinating.

“Here,” Yunho said, holding out the umbrella.

“Wait...why?” I asked.

“Just take it,” he said.

So then, I did. I finally took hold of the umbrella, leaving Yunho in the rain. He didn’t wince, or complain, as water poured on him. Then, his hands reached for his lapel, as he pulled the suit off his body. I gaped at him, not knowing what to do. Why was he doing this?

My breath hitched, as he draped the grey blazer over my shoulders. My back stopped shuddering, as my body grew accustomed to the fabric’s warmth. He raised the collar, making sure it wouldn’t fall off my neck. I looked at his hands, noting how pretty his fingers were. Unlike mine, his fingers were slender and long. It looked like a man’s hands. The hands that would protect you from danger. Fingers that would dance through your hair, as he says the words, ‘You’re cute’.

I suddenly felt like a man again, as if this jacket was Superman’s cape. But...Superman was strong. His knees, or his heart didn’t weaken to the sight of a man. Wait. Man? What am I thinking?

Yunho is a man. I am a boy. Boys and men were not made to love each other. Boys and girls were supposed to be together. Same with men and women. Aish. Am I really going crazy for Yunho? Seriously Kim Jaejoong? No. You cannot go crazy for a man whose half your age! Do you want Yunho to be arrested?

“Let’s go Jaejoong-ah.”

 

“Wow Kim Jaejoong, slow down or you’ll get indigestion!”

I didn’t care. I was so freakin’ hungry, I could die.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter