Almost…. We almost found each other

My best years
Please log in to read the full chapter

11:40pm.

Jimin was now panting in front of Taehyung door. He had to passed by his dorm to take Taehyung key. He had lost precious minutes with this. He was feeling dizzy, tired but opened the door in the speed of light. The first sound that he heard was loud sob. The second things that he saw was Taehyung. ‘Thank you God…’ Unfortunately, it wasn’t the only thing that he witnesses.

He had a knife this time. A sharp one but luckily, he didn’t start to use it. Jimin didn’t think and jumped over him. The knife fell, making a strong noise against the living room floor. Jimin let a gasp when they hit the floor. In the process, Jimin hurt his hand not fully healed from last time. Taehyung was upon Jimin glaring at him angrily. He didn’t see Jimin’s left hand injury badly bleeding, and literally shouted his sentiments at him.

“Why? Will my problem vanish if I stay here? Will you stay with me this time? Do life worth it, if it means constantly suffering? Answer me Jimin! I would like answers at my questions! You said that you understood, but you can’t. You are already saved, not me. You have found answer at your questions, not me. You enjoy life, not me. I am alone and on my own. You already leaved me once, why should I trust you again?”

Taehyung was furious and mad at him. Jimin was trying to put his mind together; he couldn’t think straight. The pain in his hand and now his wrist was gradually growing, and he knew that soon, he will either faint or go to hospital. But right now, Taehyung was more important. He was the most important human in his life right now. He regretted everything. From his behavior to his way to never reveal his feelings to him. Now, Taehyung hated him and all this anger against himself was hard to handle for Jimin.

Taehyung let out a bitter laugh and spoke slowly, sat against the cold wall. He was staring at the windows, who was reflecting the night. A night as lonely as him right now.

“Nobody can understand me, neither you or myself. I am an empty shell with mechanical movement and feeling. If I fall on the ground, I must smile so people will not worry. If I’m angry, I must hide it behind a smile again, so people will not reject me. If I’m tired, I must smile so people will not ask question about me. If I jump over a cliff… I will smile. I’ll give my honest smile because I’ll finally join my parents.”

Jimin was in shock state. He knew that if he didn’t do anything, he will lose him. He got his heart being tight and this time he physically suffered. He took Taehyung by his shoulder and violently shook him.

“Shut up!! You’re talking nonsense! They will be sad Taehyung. They will not understand why their son join them so soon! Living is feeling each moment of your life. The good like the bad. Didn’t you have good one? Don’t tell me no, because I know that you’re lying. I saw how happy you were when you spent time with the others and it was not fake. I saw this with my own eyes Taehyung. You always smile when you’re with Jin and Namjoon. Will you say that I am a liar? Did you think of your sister? Did you think about me? You said that I was saved… Did I say it with my own mouth? Did you know that it was you who kept me alive before? Namjoon and Jin helped me, but you were truly my savior. You were the one who showed me happiness even if it was fake. You are the one that… I love.”

Taehyung froze. Jimin had pulled him in a tight hug, while saying these magical words. The words, that he heard from Jimin mouth only in his dreams became real. For a moment, they were on the same. Both of their heart were at the same speed until Jimin’s became to slow down. His grip was less strong than a few minutes ago. Soon, Taehyung noticed that Jimin was lifted by his own strength.

“Jimin?” Taehyung pulled Jimin and saw his bloody hand under a small pool of coagulated blood. Jimin face was pale too and less warm than before, cold was the right word to describe his current state. Taehyung started to panicked and cried harder. He was disoriented, clueless and his lover was dying over him. He took Jimin’s phone and called the ambulance. He mumbled his address when they responded, while trying to stop the blood with his hands. He was pressing all his weight on the injury but nothing change; Jimin was still losing blood from his wrist and hand. Five minutes after, all the borough could hear the ambulance siren moving closer to the building where Taehyung was staying.

“Jimin is dying. Seoul Hospital.” He sends this message in the chatroom that they shared with the others. The smartphone immediately vibrated from all the answers but Taehyung couldn’t take off his eyes from him. In the ambulance, nothing matter except Jimin’s health. A doctor and nurse were rushing near him, adding tons of medical product to his blood, in the hope of to maintain him alive. Taehyung was deeply prying for him to not die here. Arrived at the hospital, the others ran toward them.

“Sorry, we need you to wait here. We’ll take him in surgeon section right now.” briefly said the Doctor while leaving them in the room. Everyone was present except one person. “Where is Jin???” asked furious Taehyung.

“No one know!! Since Jimin departure, he never came back! I-” Namjoon cried harder. His best friend co

Please log in to read the full chapter