009

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leave there. I will do it." Jiyeon wake up from her seat and take the plates from Mark's parents' place after they leave the dining table just now with Irene.

"Mama said, we do it together." Mark replied and take a plate on Irene's place.

"But I am your maid, I will do it." Jiyeon replied and take the plates to sink.

"You're my wife-to-be." Mark comes later and put the plates on sink as Jiyeon started to wash the dishes. "Jiyeon, please..." Mark stay beside her, watched her washed the dishes.

"Until our marriage day, I am still your maid." Jiyeon replied. Heartless.

"Then, let's get married tomorrow." Mark exclaimed.

"You seems desperate." Jiyeon put the clean plate on the dry place.

"You know I am so desperate ever since I take you from that restaurant."

"Yeah, because you want to make your daughter happy." She washed her hands and wiped it with clean white cloth that hanging on the wall.

"Not only my daughter but also you. I want to make you happy." Mark put his hand, trapped her at the counter. Prevent her from make any moves.

"Mark..." She's shocked. She's try to act normal but with Mark near to her, it's hard.

"Let's talk about our marriage." He smirked, knowing that she almost melt to him.

"We c- "

"Irene finished her school in 2 weeks. Let's get married after Irene finish her pre-school."

"We -"

"Do you want to do it here or LA? Mama say, we can do there if you agree." Every time Jiyeon want to reply, Mark always cut off her words.

Jiyeon put her hand on his chest as Mark come near to her, "Stop."

"Why?" Mark acted like a dumb. He know Jiyeon shuttered around him, but he like to make this girl speechless every time she's shuttering.

"Let's go talk at the table." She's grinned, tried to hide her nervous. Mark is too much.

"We can talk here." Mark smirked again.

"Okay, but can y- you " She gestured her name telling him to move and let her go from his trapped.

"Why?"

"Mark, I don't like this." She's been honest. There's no way to hide anything to someone as Mark. She don't like the things that make her heart beat fast. She don't like that feels.

"I thought you like it in romantic way?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes as Mark chuckled in return, "Okay, but now tell me is it fine if we married in 2 weeks from now?" Mark asked.

"I put everything on you." Jiyeon replied.

"LA or here?" He asked again.

"Where do you find its better?" Jiyeon return a question to Mark.

"LA." He replied.

"Then, I'll agree that too." Jiyeon nodded his head. "Can you let me go now?"

"Not yet." Mark grinned.

"What else?" She's snapped.

"Are you still angry with me?"

"No."

"But, you seems irritate with me."

She's began to make herself comfortable, "Mark, from now on, don't hide anything from me. Don't be mad at Irene. Don't handle Irene alone. Don't ignore me. I am Irene's mommy now." She just feels like she is nothing to Mark. Like Mark didn't need she and he settle the problem alone, and he also handle Irene alone. She don't like that.

Mark nodded his head, "I'm sorry. I will not do it again."

"I've listened sorry from you more than 3 times today."

"Then what should I say? I did wrong. So, I should to say, 'Baby, kiss me?' "

She hit his chest again, "Don't play, I'm serious."

Mark laughed, "Okay, okay. I will try to not do mistakes."

"Okay, now let me go."

"Not yet." He replied.

"Mar -" She almost shout but Mark cover , "Okay,"

He take off his hands and Jiyeon walk to dining table, continue to clean the table as Mark watched her in amusing.

-----

IRENE

"Honey..."

I know mommy is coming. I know mommy will come and wake me up and tell me to go school. But, I don't want to!

"Honey, wake up. You don't want to be late to school, right?" Mommy shook my body and caressed my cheek. I didn't move. I really don't want to go school.

How to face Sofia after what had happen yesterday?

"Honey..." okay, I need to stop mommy or mommy will call daddy and daddy will mad at me again.

"Mommy, I don't want to go school, today." I pouts. Of course mommy shocked because I suddenly open my eyes and say that to her.

"Why?" Mommy asked.

I wake up and sit cross-legged on the bed, "I don't want to meet Sofia or Daehyun or any friends today." I replied, hoping that mommy will understand me.

"Mark!!!"

What a bad moves...

"Mommy, don't tell daddy." I begged, already hugging her in case daddy comes suddenly and take me.

"Daddy have to know -"

"What's wrong?" Daddy come while fixing the buttons of his black shirt. "Eh, baby why you are still there?"

Oh no! Daddy ask me!!!

"Irene said she don't want to go school today."

"Why?" Daddy sit beside mommy on the bed, staring at me.

I beam my head to mommy's chest, scared to tell the truth. I really don't want to make daddy mad at me anymore.

"Irene." Yes! That's deep and serious tone of daddy.

Why mommy didn't answer it for me?

"I don't want to meet with Sofia and Daehyun today." I say, still beam my head on mommy's chest.

"So, you have this embarrassment feeling in your heart." Daddy replied. I quiet, didn't dare to say anything. "Irene, take this as lesson in the future, you don't have to fight to solve the problems. You do that and now you ashamed to meet your friends, and when I talk to you, please look at me."

Daddy!!! You can just talk.

"Irene."

I take off my head and look at daddy, he wasn't mad actually. His softened expression showed that he concern about me, "If you didn't come today, you still have to meet them on the next day. It's your fault so you have to fix this. Tell them that you're sorry and just ignore whatever they say about me because that wasn't true. You know the truth, I know the truth, so put that aside." Daddy lecturing me.

"Besides, it just 2 weeks more Irene, for you to meet with your friends. After this, you all will have vacation and back in with primary school which you can meet them at the same school as you register or maybe you will not meet each other anymore. So, don't skip school and have fun while you can. Tell them that you know your mistake. Say sorry to them."

If I can choke daddy's neck right now, I will do it. Why daddy so sweet???

"But, I scared." I almost whispered.

"Ohho, so there is fear in Irene Tuan." Daddy mocking me.

I really need rope, did any of you have it?

"Mark..." Mommy warned him.

I think mommy can help me choke daddy.

Daddy chuckled in return, "Baby, go to school, okay? I know my princess can do well." Daddy my long hair.

"But -"

"No but,"

"Daddy..." I whines and hugged him, he make me sit on his lap. "What if they don't want to talk with me? What if Daehyun don't want to be friend with me?"

"What if they still want to be friend with you? What if they still talking with you? What if they will forgive you and forget about yesterday?" Daddy asked me in return.

"What if they don't?"

"What if they did?"

"Enough with 'what if' you two. Come on, go get ready." Mommy pinched my cheek with her left hand and pinched daddy's cheek with her right hand.

"Aww!" Daddy flinched and rubbed his cheek as mommy stop pinched. She kissed my cheek.

"Now, go take a shower." She wake up and take me from daddy as she lifted me up.

"Hey, what about me?" Daddy ask. "Where's my kiss?" She's glared at daddy make me chuckled.

"Do you really want a kiss?" Mommy asked him while looking to daddy.

Uh oh. --Rated-- Guys, it's over. You guys can closed this page now.

"No. It's okay." Daddy replied as he know that mommy will hit him. "Can you send her to school with papa? I have meeting."

"Yes, I will." Mommy replied and walk to bathroom while still lifted me up.

"And I will take her at school and back to eat lunch."

"Okay."

Daddy walk near to bathroom and kiss my lips, "Baby, I will come and fetch you so wait for me. And, don't scare. I know you can do well." Daddy say.

He then kissed mommy on her cheek and rushed to go out before mommy can hit him, "Bye baby!" He shouted.

"Remind me to hit your daddy when he's sleep." Mommy nagged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter