004

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE

Daddy parked his car at garage. I open the door but still not get out since daddy and aunty also didn't make any moves.

"Do I need to open the door for you?" Daddy ask while looking a girl beside him. Aunty just rolled her eyes and step out from car.

Avoid all the messed that I've cause, I step out from car and walk inside the house. I drop myself on the couch. Soon, aunty and daddy get into the house.

"Your room will be next to the stairs and all rooms in this house you can enter to clean it but not my room. I can clean my room by myself."

"Did I start work now?" Aunty asked make daddy turn to look at her.

"I told you what you need to do."

"I know what to do as a maid." Aunty replied.

Daddy let out his sigh, "Irene allergic with peanuts, so don't ever trying to put any peanuts in her foods. She need to drinks milk every morning before go to school and before go to sleep. She also sensitive with random chemicals so make sure to dry the floors before her stepping on it. We have 5 guards around the house and CCTVs too so, don't ever trying to kidnap my daughter or bring your friends in here for some party." Daddy explain too much and Irene chuckled. Daddy make aunty like some sort of dangerous person.

"Is that all?" Aunty crossing her arms.

"As much you know what to do as a maid so it's done but make sure to not let Irene alone unless she want to study in her room. Don't go to park without any guards, or just call me in case Irene want to eat something that didn't have in the kitchen." Daddy continue.

"Can you hired some mans to picking up my things and bring it to my future room?" That aunty ask suddenly.

Daddy clear his throat, "Yeah, about that. I will settle it. Now, you just need to focus on my daughter. She's my life." Daddy say and walk to upstairs.

Aunty Jiyeon walk to me kneel in front of me, touching my hair slowly, "Honey, what do you want to do now?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know. I already eat." I reply.

"Do you have homework to do?" She ask me again.

"Yes." I just remember I need to do something.

Aunty then stand up and hold my hand, "Come, I will help you do your homework." She's smiling.

I'm smile and walk with her to upstairs, lead her to my room.

-----

We both laugh as aunty tell a funny story to me, "You know, I was so fat that I always stuck at my chair every time I want to wake up. The teachers know so they never ask me to answer question because they know I will struggle to stand up."
And we both keep laughing until daddy interrupt and enter my room without knocking it first. "Sorry to disturb, but Irene you have to sleep now." Daddy say.

I chuckled, "Yes daddy. I know."

I know daddy jealous because he see we both have fun while he doing nothing. I know daddy want to join but he's egoist. He know he ignoring aunty Jiyeon all the times and he don't want to start a nice talking and relation with aunty.

"Have you drink milk, baby?" Daddy ask while walking, coming near to me.

Aunty Jiyeon wake up from my bed, replacing by daddy. I lay on bed, "Yes daddy, aunty Jiyeon give me already."

Daddy glanced over Aunty Jiyeon who was standing quietly, "Okay baby, sleep now. You need enough energy for tomorrow." Daddy fixing blanket over my body. And he kissed over my forehead. I reply by kissing his lips.

"Good night, daddy."

"Sleep well, baby." Daddy say and wake up from the edge of my bed.

"Good night aunty." I say looking to aunty who stand behind daddy

"Good night honey." She reply while smiling and come near me, kissing my forehead too.

I love my life now!

"Jiyeon, we need to talk." I hear daddy say.

"Daddy, don't scold her, okay?" I interrupt. And daddy smiling to me and nodding in return before walking out from my room.

-----

Jiyeon and Mark sitting on the table at the kitchen facing each other. 2 glasses of plain water in front of each other.

"Tomorrow, before I go to work, I will drop you off at your house and taking your things. I already asked my friends to help you moving in. They will sent you back here too." Mark explained looking to girl in front of him who was playing with her fingers while looking down.

"And, make sure to prepare breakfast early, Irene can't skip breakfast." Mark continue.

"Okay." Jiyeon reply.

"About Irene. Thank you for making her happy. She want this. I do this because of her. Just because of her. I hope you don't misunderstood and don't fallen in love with me. Don't have any feelings towards me." Mark's words make Jiyeon looking at him.

"Heol." Jiyeon hissed. "You know what? I'm doing this because of Irene too. I know the feelings of living without mom, without a complete family and its hurt so much. I don't want her to feel that." Jiyeon explained.

"Until you were going to announce your wife-to-be later, I will care Irene just like my own daughter and I will quit this job the day after your wedding. So, you don't have to worry about I fallen in love or what. Because I'll never ever do that. I'll never fall in love with you, okay?"

Mark clicked his tongue, "Okay, deal. But, I think you're going to work here for forever because I didn't plan to married or what."

"You're really selfish. Do you know that?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes to a man in front of her.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You only think about your feelings. Have you ever wandered what Irene want? How's her feelings?"

"I know my daughter."

"Good. But how much do you know her? Do you ever think that she want a really complete family?"

"You don't have an-"

"Yes, I know. I know that. I'm just a maid. I don't have any rights to talk about this with you because I don't know what happen within you and your wife. But how Irene told me that she want a complete family is breaking my heart when I know that you don't want to get married again."

Mark let out his sigh, "She's dead."

"Sorry about that. I understand your love towards your wife is priceless and never will stop but she's dead. Do you know how much she's suffering right now because she can't make your daughter happy? Do you know that she's mad at you because you can't find a mom for Irene?"

"She don't know about this. She's dea-"

"She's dead. But she see you. She protect you and Irene. Why you don't know that?"

"What are you talking about?" Mark start to feel uncomfortable.

"She's gone but she see you. She watched you. She hope even she's gone both of you can still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter