014

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE

After we had done with mommy's dress and daddy's suit, we go to shopping mall as daddy wants to buy a pair of shoes for me. I can see uncle Jaebum is frowning.

Don't worry, uncle. I will help you.

After daddy parked his car at the parking lot, we entered the mall while uncle Jaebum lifted me up. He said he scared I will get lost.

Can you imagine that I actually got to did this? I mean, finally I got to go shopping with mommy and daddy. To make it more awesome, my grandparent and aunty Sara is joining too and it's really my lucky day that, Aunty Diana and that triple uncle J is joined too.

So, what else I need?

Shoes!!!

"Mommy, daddy, can you choose the shoes for me? I will follow uncle Jaebum to other way." I asked when four of us was entering the mall. The others of them was nowhere to be seen.

Why not give some space for mommy and daddy too and let this uncle Jaebum to get some entertainments to do so he will stop frowning.

"No, honey. I need you to follow us. I don't know your size."

Oh god!

"Can I go with uncle Jaebum to have fun after we got my shoes?" I asked once again.

"Okay." Daddy replied.

We entered the shoes shop and mommy get helped from the worker to recommend me some nice shoes to wear for tomorrow big event!

She gave mommy a pair of black leather shoes which has small red ribbon on it, "Irene, try this." Mommy said as uncle Jaebum put me down on the prepared couch and followed daddy who was looking around the shop.

I wore the shoes and pouted, "Can I have a white colour? With or without ribbon." I asked.

Just once, can I look like a fairy? Sweet, pure and cute.

And the worker come back with a pair of white colour shoes. I'm not a picky person. I do wore anything that would suit me the best. Isn't that anything I wore look nice on me?

Daddy teach me this self-boasting!

"Honey, are you sure? Your dress in white colour." Mommy asked while look at me, bending over to see my shoes.

I nodded, "Yes, mommy. I want this shoes." I show her the shoes that I wore now. I really want it. In fact, the shoes base is comfortable to be fix with my feet.

"Alright," Mommy stand up after taking the shoes and gave it to the worker, telling her that we do want to buy that shoes, "Mark, we had done." Mommy calling out for daddy. Who else going to pay it if it wasn't daddy?

And, mommy will you call daddy, honey? Or maybe darling? Or sweetheart?

"Where do you want to go?" Mommy asked me while wiping my face with clean tissue. For some reason, I don't know why she wiped my face.

"I will just go to game zone and play some games with uncle Jaebum." I explained. I remember in this mall, we do have game zone here.

"Okay, I need to find my shoes and other things," Daddy handed out one of his credit card to uncle Jaebum, "In case she want to buy anything, just swipe my card." Daddy said and uncle Jaebum nodded in return.

"But, Irene," daddy turns to look at me, "No toys." He warned me early.

Gosh! I just thinking to add one of my Barbie doll collection.

But, if I accidentally bought it, daddy can't do anything either. hew hew

"Okay." Daddy will always believe me.

"Okay, meet up around 1 and we will go to lunch together." Daddy said before us waving them a goodbye and walk toward the game zone.

Let's have some fun!

 

-----

 

Jiyeon look around the shop, waiting for Mark to choose his shoes. It wasn't for wedding, he just need some new shoes. That's what he said.

"Baby," Mark called out for Jiyeon and Jiyeon peek over her shoulder only to see Mark is gesturing her to get near him.

"What do you think?" He asked as he showed her shoes that he was wore, trying to feels and judges.

Jiyeon shrugged in return, "That's nice."

Mark frowned hearing the answer, "Come on… Just nice?"

"Then? What else I should to say?" Jiyeon bends over to his knees level, "Oh Mark, this is so nice. It suit you very well. So beautiful." She said and look at Mark who still frowning.

"You're not even sincere to say that." Mark replied.

"Okay, let me be honest. Mark, this shoes is nice, no doubt. But, I saw you got 5 boxes of shoes, still sealed in plastic and now you want to buy new shoes? Will you even wear it?"

"You entering my wardrobe?"

Jiyeon just smile in return before standing up and patted his shoulder, "That shoes was nice and suit you very well." Then she walks out from the shop and wait for Mark at the entrance.

Mark walks near to his wife-to-be and slung his arms around her shoulder, "Where is it?" Jiyeon asked while both of them began to walks l, touring the mall.

"What?" Mark look around him.

"The shoes,"

"I'm not buy it." Mark grinned.

"Wasting almost 15 minutes and you buy nothing." Jiyeon hissed.

"That's fine. So, why are you entering my wardrobe? Didn't I said that you not allow to enter my room or even my wardrobe?" Mark asked and sneaked his arm around her waist.

"Is that mean after we back to your house later, I will still sleep in my room beside the stairs?" Jiyeon return a question to him.

"That's was different. You enter my room before be my wife." Mark replied.

"And, I am a really nice wife-to-be by clean up my husband-to-be's room."

"Or, do you need to find something?" Mark asked earned a glared from Jiyeon who was stopped from walking.

"Do you accuse me now?"

And like a bullet hit Mark, he just realised what he just said, "No, no, I don't mean in a bad way. I mean maybe you need my t-shirt or anything for you to keep, in case you can't sleep without me." Mark explained fast, avoided to make this girl hurting

Jiyeon continued to walk while crossing her arms, "Mark, you know what? It's still early for us to can -"

"No, shut up!" He pull of her hand, make her stop from walking, "I don't want to cancel this and I'm sorry. I don't mean it in a bad way. Please... I trust you and I want this marriage to keep going."

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulder, "Forget it. Let's find them. It's almost to lunch time."

 

-----

 

IRENE

We gathered at the restaurant inside the mall. After we all had done ordering our foods, I continue to talk with uncle Jaebum about how fun was it playing the games with him just now.

And, uncle Jackson is complains on how tired he was following Aunty Diana who was extremely getting higher when it comes about shopping. He said every single shop aunty Diana get in but ended buying nothing.

Turns to look at Aunty Sara. She was holding a brochure and explained to uncle Jinyoung about the details and I can't even know what the topic is and sometimes asking grandpa about it.

And, last. I could smell something fishy when mommy didn't talked that much while daddy keep glancing over mommy. I know leaving them is not right early. But, I just gave them some space to have fun.

Turns out, they fought.

"Daddy, what did you buy?" I asked, tried to kill the awkwardness.

Daddy shook his head, "I want to buy shoes but mommy said I've a lot of shoes that I'm not even wear it yet."

"I saw it too. You have a lot of shoes in the boxes."

"Why this two girls entering my wardrobe?" Daddy getting curious.

"Oh, I just accompany mommy to put a box of -" before I couldn't even finished my words, mommy cupped my mouth with her hand and glared to me while laughing a little.

Screw me.

"Box of?" Daddy asked. Crap! Daddy got what I said already.

"A box of another shoes! You left it in the living room." Mommy answered fast.

"I don't remember I left any of my shoes in living room." Daddy replied.

"You did. That's why I entered your wardrobe." Mommy grinned.

"What's wrong? She is your wife after all, you guys will even share the wardrobe soon." Aunty Sara speak. How wardrobe can be a topic for now?

Daddy just frowned in return, before he could say anything, the waitress delivered the foods for us and we all eat in silent and aunty Sara is fangirling over how nervous she was for tomorrow. I do nervous too. But, mommy look fine or else, she's expects on hiding her feelings.

God! Finally my daddy is getting married!!! Don't forget to say Congrats to my daddy soon!

 

-----

 

"Baby" Mark opened the door and entered the room while holding his i-Pad.

"Mark, your mom will get angry if she saw you entering my room!" Jiyeon whispered and flinched when Mark closed the door and locked it.

"As long as you quiet, she won't know." Mark chuckled.

"What do you want? We have to sleep early." Jiyeon cross-legged on the bed, in front of Mark who was sit on the edge of the bed.

"Someone is excited for tomorrow." He giggled and earning a soft smacked from his wife-to-be.

"What is it?" Jiyeon asked, getting curious.

"Are you nervous?" He still chuckled over his wife-to-be who looking frustrated and nervous.

"Mark, seriously. What is it? What do you want?" She's frowned.

"Okay, okay. This," he showed his i-Pad to Jiyeon. "Where do you want to go for honeymoon?"

Jiyeon look at Mark and raised her eyebrows, "Are you serious? We can always spend our time here."

"No, let's go to somewhere that you wanted to go." Mark replied.

Jiyeon gave back the i-Pad to Mark shrugged her shoulder, "As long as you stay beside me, I'm okay to anywhere."

Mark chuckled and touch her chin, "So sweet of you but save that for our honeymoon soon. Now, just choose anywhere, fast before mom caught us."

Jiyeon grab the i-Pad back again and scroll over the screen, "Mark, I really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter