005

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK

I walk to downstairs slowly, turn to right and stare at the door quietly. After 2 mins fighting with myself, I knocked the door slowly, "Jiyeon..." I call her softly while still knocked the door, "Jiyeon, open the door."

After a while, the door opened, revealed a girl with messy hair standing at the door frame while yawned. "Why? What's wrong?" Jiyeon asked.

"I'm going to airport, can you watch Irene for a while?" I told her.

Jiyeon who was weakly standing and barely open her eyes, quickly standing straight and open her eyes widely, "You not bring Irene?"

"No, she's sleeping and right now is 3 am. I don't want to disturb her."

"But you promised her!" Her voice rise higher.

"Shh, quiet!" I scold her, almost whispering. "I know but sh-"

"No, Mark. You promised her! I'm going to wake her up!" She said and rushed to upstairs. "Irene!" She shouted while walking to Irene's room.

"No! Jiyeon! No!!" I rub my back neck as I tried to stop her Jiyeon but she’s too fast to running upstairs, "!" I kick the couch near me and groaned in frustrated.

 

-----

 

IRENE

I wake up as I hear someone is shouting my name. "Irene!" and my door opened, revealed Aunty Jiyeon with her messy hair walking near to me. "Irene, daddy say he's going to airport, do you want to follow or sleep?" Aunty Jiyeon asked.

Why daddy didn't come by himself?

"I want to follow daddy." I reply.

"Okay, now come on. Let's wash your face." Aunty Jiyeon bring me to bathroom and she help me clean my face. After that aunty comb my hair slowly, revealed my neat hair that before was messed up. "Okay, let's go." We both walk out from bathroom. I grab my Pikachu doll before we stepped out from my room.

"Daddy." I see daddy was seating on the edge of couch while looking through his phone.

"Baby, if you tired you can just sleep." Daddy say.

"No, I want to meet ma and pa." I reply and walking near to daddy. I crawled on his lap and beam my face on his shoulder.

"Can you follow me too?" Daddy ask to Aunty Jiyeon and I see aunty didn't give answer. She's stunned. "Excuse me, Jiyeon?" Daddy waves his hands in front of aunty.

"Yeah, what? Ha okay. Wait, I wash my face." Aunty was shuttering and seems shocked. Maybe because daddy want her to follow us. She walked to her room.

I look at daddy and daddy turn to look at me before kissing my lips, "Why?" Daddy asked.

"I miss mommy." I say softly still looking to daddy's eyes.

Daddy my hair softly, "Tomorrow we go visit her with ma and pa, okay?" And I nodded in return. "Don't be sad. You have me. You have ma and pa. You have Aunty Sara. You have Uncle Jackson, uncle Jaebum, uncle Jinyoung and Aunty Diana too." Daddy persuaded me as he saw my sad face.

"Not same as mommy." I reply.

"I know that, baby. But you have to be strong. You know what? Mommy is so strong, and you're mommy's daughter, so you need to be strong like her."

"I'm still a kid. I don't know how to be strong." We still looking to each other's eyes. This is the first deep conversation that I've with daddy.

"I will teach you how to be strong. Okay?" Daddy persuaded me again I nodded in return.

"Let's go." I turn and see Aunty Jiyeon now was ready to go with us.

Daddy lift me up and Aunty Jiyeon follow from behind. After locked the door, Daddy bring me to his car and he clicked the button on his key before opened the door and daddy was about to drop me at the back seat before I stopped him, "Can I sit with aunty Jiyeon?" I asked and look at daddy.

"Okay honey, come here." Aunty Jiyeon take me and bring me, sit with her on the front side. I sit on her lap and drop my head over her chest. She hug me tightly and my back, in case I felt cold.

Daddy walk to driver side and wear the seatbelt before start the engine and drove over the main road. "Baby, you can sleep while I drive." Daddy say and I closed my eyes.

As I wake up because I feel someone is taking me from aunty Jiyeon, I realised that we arrived to airport. Daddy take me from aunty Jiyeon and let aunty walk out from car and daddy closed the door for her.

It's not only me, but aunty also being shocked when daddy suddenly hold Aunty's hand while the other hand lifting me up. We walk on zebra lines and passed the door before cold air conditioner hit me in the airport.

Daddy still walking while hold her hand until we arrived to some restaurant that got a fews people eating in the restaurant.

"Irene!" I hear someone shout out my name and when I turned around it was my grandma! Daddy put me down before I’m running away towards her.

"Ma, I miss you." I say as I hugged her tightly.

"I miss you too, baby."

"Ehem." I look beside grandma only to see grandpa was waiting his turn to hug me. I'm chuckled and turn to him. He lift me up before kissing my cheeks. "How my princess?" He asked.

"I'm good. Really good." I say while smiling.

"So..." Grandma start talking as she look at my daddy. I just grinned because daddy didn't realise that he still hold Aunty's hand. "How are you?" Grandma smile while looking to daddy.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Daddy reply.

"I guess, Irene got a new mommy." Grandpa interrupt make daddy flinched and look at aunty Jiyeon who was staring at her hand that daddy had been hold since walking out from car.

Daddy let go her hand, "No. Not like that." Daddy giving excuse.

"Not like that?" Grandpa asked, look at me. Asking for explanation.

I look at daddy, giving space for daddy to explain it. Daddy rolled his eyes to me make me laugh.

"She's our maid. Irene say she need a maid so, I hire her." Daddy reply.

Aunty Jiyeon bow her head to grandpa and grandma. "I am Jiyeon."

Grandma hug her and tapped her shoulder, "Nice to meet you, Jiyeon."

"Let's go. It's getting late." Daddy say and push the luggage trolley while grandma is walking with aunty Jiyeon and grandpa is holding me.

-----

One morning, "Mark! Mark!" Jiyeon was rushing to Mark's bedroom and knocked the door. The door opened, revealed Mark who was wearing his tie.

"Irene, she got a high fever." Jiyeon say in rushing. Hearing that, Mark run to Irene's bedroom only to see Irene was lying on her bed while sweating over her face. Mark touch her forehead.

"Irene, baby wake up. Irene..." Mark tapped her cheeks but Irene didn't give any responses. "Irene, you hear me, right? Wake up, baby."

"Bring her to hospital." Jiyeon almost shout. Her eyes was red. She was worried about what will happen to Irene.

"Open the door." Mark command and Jiyeon leave the bedroom to open the main door.

While Mark bring Irene downstairs, his dad and mom noticed it and get shocked too.

"What happen?" His dad asked.

"She got a high fever. I'll bring her to the hospital."

"We'll follow you." His mom say and followed Mark to his car.

"Jiyeon follow me!" Mark shout as he see Jiyeon just stand at the door frame. With rushed, Jiyeon wear her shoes and get into car after locked the door.

While Mark is driving, Jiyeon glanced at the back looking to Irene who was holding by her grandpa. Jiyeon turn in front and look at a man beside him.

"Mark, I know you worried about Irene, but drive carefully." Jiyeon reminds him as he was driving too fast and he already cut off 2 red traffic lights.

"Shut up!" Mark shout make Jiyeon stunned.

"Mark, behave. Irene going to be fine." His mom talked.

After a 15 mins on the road, Mark parked his car at the emergency corner and rushing out take Irene from his dad and walk to emergency room.

"I will parked his car, you guys get in first." Mark's dad say to Jiyeon and his wife. Both of them walk in to the same way as Mark walk.

Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung and Diana rushed to the hospital after got a called from Mark said that Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter