Chapter 12

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            To be quite honest, Dahye didn’t mind being stressed with the upcoming midterms that she has to take for her classes. She didn’t mind that she had to work a lot and for the first time, she didn’t mind that her parents have been coming to get her money. Despite experiencing all of these hardships and all this stress, she didn’t mind for the first time in her life. Instead, she felt happy although she has so many things she has to carry on her shoulders. It was Jimin’s very presence that just managed to keep her thinking positively. It was like she felt assured that everything was going to be fine. Wonho was even glad to hear from her that she and Jimin were together although he did feel uneasy about the whole situation with Haerin. It was actually the first time he’s heard her sound so incredibly happy while telling him about how her life is going. It made him happy, knowing that Jimin was actually keeping the promise that he had made.

--

            There was a smile upon his face all throughout the time he spent to get dressed in his room. The smile didn’t disappear after he came downstairs and into the kitchen. Mrs. Im sweetly grinned at the young man. As someone who has worked in the house for this family for practically Jimin’s entire life, he seems to be a bit different lately. The woman has seen him smile happily plenty of times but it’s like it’s a different feeling. There was just something about that smile that makes it different from all of the other times he’s smiled.

“Good morning, Mrs. Im.” Jimin greeted to her and she greeted back at him, “Good morning! My, my, you sure look happy this morning.”

“I’ve been feeling really good lately, that’s all.”

“I know it when I see it, Jimin. You’re growing up into a fine young man~” She chimed as she placed his breakfast in front of him onto the table. He chuckled, seeing how the woman looked like she was just too happy to see him like this.

“What do you mean by that?” He asked her.

“I can obviously tell that you’re in love and that’s what is keeping you so happy.” His face looked like a red tomato, knowing that she was right.

“You really love Haerin, don’t you?” He froze at her words and looked around to make sure no one else would be near the kitchen before he spoke. His reaction made it clear to Mrs. Im that she was definitely wrong.

“Mrs. Im, can you sit down for a moment? I would really like to talk to you about it…”

“Uhm, you don’t have to, it’s personal after all…”

“You’re like a mother to me, I need to talk about this with you.” The woman sat down in the seat across the table and in front of him. “I noticed that look just now when I mentioned her. It’s not her, is it?”

“She isn’t the one...”

“I thought you two are getting married though.”

“That’s the strange part, I never knew about it and I definitely don’t want it to happen.”

“So have you told them that yet?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter