Chapter 5

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Jimin ruffled his hair as he entered his bedroom. He knew fully well that he messed up big time. He just ruined the day for Haerin and he felt bad. Haerin had gotten frustrated and impatient that he still wouldn’t confess to her and when she tries to make a move, he just seems to be avoiding it. So, she confronted him about his feelings and confessed to him. And with Jimin, not knowing how the hell to answer, he ed up terribly. He was still unsure if he was going to be able to commit to a relationship. To be quite honest, he was afraid that things wouldn’t work out if he wasn’t true to the relationship. He just didn’t want to break her trust once they become official. She was left hanging and obviously got angry at him. She became upset for the rest of the time and Jimin, being incredibly stupid, did nothing to clear things up.

            That’s how Jimin was. He didn’t know how to deal with things and he didn’t know how to change that factor about him. His friends couldn’t believe that he would do such a thing either. Jungkook huffed out in frustration just from hearing what happened after Jimin explained it to him over the phone. “You know you’re hopeless, right?”

“I know, I’m really bad at this.”

“So goddamn bad at this. Why didn’t you say anything to her?”

“I don’t know. I just didn’t know what to do or say. I wasn’t sure of my decisions yet so I couldn’t do anything.”

“Don’t make her wait for you. Girls, basically everyone, hates waiting for the person that they love to confess to them.” A frown formed upon his face from Jungkook’s words. It was like Jimin had suddenly switched to another tone, completely different from the one he was just speaking in.

“You know that I’m aware that nobody likes that. I just don’t want to make promises or say things that I might not stay true to later. I want to be sure of everything.” Jungkook seemed as though he had caught on to the sudden change in Jimin’s attitude and tone and restricted himself from saying anything Jimin would be sensitive to.

--

            Jimin had to go out to get some fresh air, after having certain thoughts come across his mind, he’d go crazy if he remained in his room. He didn’t necessarily know the reason why he’s been thinking so negative these days. The regretful choices he’s made in the past are creeping back to his mind and now he felt like was going to lose it. Sometimes, being alone was better than being with others. Walking around town at night felt great and he could finally relax his mind as the winds of the night blew.

“I’m serious, I’m perfectly fine.” He heard someone speak. His head turned and he realized that it was her again. She was talking to someone on the phone and he heard her tell the person on the phone with her, “I told you, I’m ing fine. Just leave me alone.” He noticed the way she was walking unbalanced and it looked like she didn’t even know where she was going. He tilted his head and tried to guess what she might be doing or where she might be trying to go. The girl was obviously drunk and who knows what could happen to her. Without giving much thought about what he was doing, next thing he knew, he was following her. Jimin doesn’t even know her and yet he was curious about her. He became worried once she had approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter