Chapter 21

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truthfully, Jimin’s friends and family were quite uneasy about Jimin and Dahye starting another relationship again. With the amount of heartbreak that they’ve witnessed, they just hoped that it wouldn’t happen again. Of course, they knew how much Jimin loves her so there wasn’t any way of convincing him otherwise. But they saw the immediate change in Jimin. The smile in which had felt like he had abandoned for so long has reappeared again.

“I missed you. A lot.” He told her as he hugged her tightly.

He was happy to see her face again. He had missed her too much after not being able to spend time with her for months. It was a little confusing to him if Dahye was actually wanting to start over with him or not at the beginning. He loved her so much, he just didn’t want to watch her leave him again. But Dahye, Dahye was also a lot happier.

They loved each other sincerely and that couldn’t change. Even their friends knew that, and even Jimin’s family knew that. It wasn’t long before Dahye formally introduced herself to his family. At first, it was a little awkward to be meeting the one girl who had caused Jimin to be such a mess but eventually, his parents grew fond of her. As long as their son was happy, they would gladly accept her. They even grew to love her and care for her as their daughter. It made Dahye feel grateful towards them. She’s never received any love from any adults before.

Every so often, the two of them would contact Wonho to keep him updated with everything. It made Wonho feel proud and happy to see the two getting along well again. To see his best friend finding her perfect other half just makes him so happy.

“Wonho, you really need to visit us again. We miss you!” Dahye told him over Facetime. She could hear the latter chuckle to himself. “Yeah, yeah. I will, soon. It’s been a while since I’ve seen Jimin in person.”

“You saw me a couple months ago!” Jimin commented, objecting to Wonho’s words.

“Well, that time didn’t count because I awfully felt uncomfortable with you glaring at me all the time.”

“Anyway, visit as soon as possible!” Dahye said once again. “Yeah, I will. And maybe I could introduce you to Mari.”

After Wonho had left to work in Japan, overtime, he little by little, got to know a fellow coworker there named Mari. After spending time with her and getting to know her more, he started to have feelings for her. To think that the feelings that he had for Dahye could never go away too. He was completely wrong. He fell in love with Mari and now they have been dating for about two months now.

--

Every now and then, Jimin and Dahye would have fights. But it was still okay, a couple couldn’t just go on without any fights. It’d be impossible. Sometimes, the fights would lead to doubting their feelings towards one another. It was more like it was out of fear for Jimin. He was afraid that he might lose her again. And if he did, he just didn’t want to keep something going if she was going to end it. It scared him.

“Jimin, I don’t understand why you’re getting so worked up over this.” Dahye spoke to him although he laid on his side with his back against her. He was obviously upset with her. Sighing heavily, she placed her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter