Chapter 2

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Not every child happens to be lucky enough to be born into a chaebol family. Most commonly, people are born into this world without having a wealthy family. Many people must work hard for the life that they’ve dreamt of as a kid. For Dahye, it just felt as though the life that she wants will just never be possible. Born as someone who rarely owned anything she had wanted; she has to work hard to get them. Her childhood wasn’t the ideal road to grow up but as she grew older, she knew that she had to work extremely hard to become the person she wanted to be. Yoon Dahye is a young 23-year-old adult who worked way too hard to even become a student attending medical school. She’s wanted to become a neonatologist. She was fond of children especially babies because helping a newborn made her feel like she’s doing something and contributing somehow to the first moments of their lives. That dream of becoming one is the real deal though. A person dreaming of a job is one thing but actually working to achieve it is another. She worked her off to get enough scholarships to attend college. As a student still studying to get a degree in medical school, she could only work a part time job.

“Here’s your order of one cup of hot mocha latte, enjoy.” She said to the woman and let out a heavy sigh once she walked away to get back to the front. Dahye smiled at the guy who had just entered the café, dressed with a simple, plain muscle tee and a pair of jeans.

“Miss future neonatologist, I find it quite amusing to see you working here when you’re studying to be in the medical field.” He said chuckling at her.

“Shut up. You know, I actually like my job, okay? What are you doing here?”

“Don’t act like you’re surprised to see me here. This is my daily routine to go here and see you at this time.” Wonho answered.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter