Chapter 8

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            As a little girl, Dahye was abandoned by her parents and orphaned. She was left to stand out at the park, all alone. It wasn’t long before a group of strangers approached and had taken her. Those people had taken her into what she believed to be an orphanage. She just didn’t realize it was far from being an orphanage. She was brought into a facility that held kids and sold them off to people. She didn’t realize how regretful she’d become once she had gotten there. She just didn’t know.

            She spent practically her entire life in that facility. No one wanted her and she was never sold off to someone. She never cared about her life while she spent her time there. She didn’t care about others and she didn’t care what would happen to her while she was there. But then Jimin arrived. Jimin wasn’t even there as a teenager to be sold off. The entire place was evil enough to use kids to oversee and sell off other kids. They liked to make others suffer by having people their own age sell them off. So, the people brought in Jimin and of course, he didn’t know anything. Jimin was a rebellious type of high school student, meeting the wrong type of people and getting himself involved into trouble. He met the wrong people and then he got himself involved into the facility. The thing is, being an incredibly childish and unexperienced teenager, Jimin just joined because he didn’t care about school and he just thought it was cool. He was incredibly immature. The facility never told him what his job was, they never specified that he’d be the one signing off and selling kids to complete strangers. He simply joined because it was cool.

            Jimin met Dahye there. He was incredibly kind to her, seeing her all the time, and talking to her all the time. Because of him, she started to care about living. She started having hopes that life can get better. She fell for him and he liked her too. The people in charge had caught on and they wanted to make them suffer just for the fun of it and also as a way for him realize what he’s there to do. Jimin, being a rebellious teenager he was, never did the work they told him to. So for the entire two and a half months he was there, he’d barely do work and he was still uninformed about what his job was. Hell, he didn’t even know exactly what this facility was doing. He was so immature to the point where he didn’t think that something was off since he and other kids there had different positions.  One day, they gave him papers to sign. He was young, and stupid back then, he never thought that doing these things were horrible. They just told him to sign his name there. He was incredibly stupid and he had signed a specific paper. A paper that had a person’s ID number in the facility. He didn’t know it was hers. She never told him her name either. She just never trusted people easily so she just never managed to tell him her full name. He just didn’t know anything. It was later when he witnessed people dragging her away that he had sold her off to people. She was the first person he witnessed of what happens after the moment he puts the pen down after signing his name. Dahye was sold off and ‘adopted’ by strangers who abused her and never cared for her. Jimin’s last words to her before she was taken away was that he’d somehow save her, that he’d help her. Dahye had hopes that she’d somehow be saved from that nightmare but nothing ever happened.

--

            Here Dahye was, still stuck in this hell. This isn’t a nightmare. This is her life. She hated herself for never avoiding Jimin. She hated how she fell for him again because this was pathetic. Dahye has always been pathetic enough to easily trust people. Jimin… Park Jimin. He just never left her mind and she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter