Chapter 14

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Trying to tell Dahye just felt so incredibly difficult. Jimin loves her so much that he just hates himself even more for letting himself love her without recognizing her. Everything all made sense after he found out. The fact that Wonho looked so familiar, the reason why she knew his name even before he introduced himself, and why her parents treat her terribly. He ruined her life and there’s no changing it.

            It was at night, and he knew had to tell her now. After he found out about everything yesterday, he needed to tell her now. He wanted to spend time with her one last time before cutting off all contact with her. He needed to keep himself away from her at all costs. He’s been trying to tell her all day long but the words wouldn’t come out. He needed to tell her before she slept though. They were both lying in bed, his arm was over her. The poor girl could never expect such a thing from happening.

“Dahye.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry.” She chuckled a little in confusion.

“For what?”

“This isn’t going to work out between us. It won’t and it never will.”

“What are you even talking about, Jimin?”

“This relationship.”

“W-What do you mean?” Her voice cracked and it became very shaky. He kept himself silent for a little while. He hated himself for doing this but he still had to do it. The one thing on his mind was that he needed to keep her from himself because he could never ever, forgive himself for what he’s done to her.

“Let’s break up.”

“Why so suddenly?”

“I’ve been using you this entire time. I used you to make Haerin so jealous to the point that she would terribly want me to love her again.” It was dark, but he still saw her face. He could see the streams of tears that left her eyes. “I never really loved you, to be honest. It was fun but this entire thing was for Haerin.”

“You’re lying. You told me that you didn’t have feelings for her anymore.”

“No, I’ve always loved her, not you, not even once.” His heart ached as he forced himself to lie to her like this.

“Do you expect me to just believe you? You’ve been telling me how much you care about me and now you expect me to believe you’ve deceived me? Stop lying and joking around, Jimin.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter