Chapter 4

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jimin heard his stomach growl in hunger and he embarrassingly turned red knowing that the staff in his home heard him. He was sure that the city heard his stomach growl. Knowing well that he is obviously hungry, Mrs. Im, the chef, approached him.

“What would you like to have for lunch? I will quickly cook something up for you.”

“No, you don’t have to cook anything. I just want simple food for lunch today. I want…ramen. Yep, I just want ramen.”

“Ramen is very unhealthy for you though. I’m sure your father wouldn’t want to hear that his son is eating a pack of ramen for lunch. I can quickly make you your lunch instead of letting you resort to eating ramen.”

“No, I haven’t eaten it in a long time and plus, I don’t really want to go all out with the food just for lunch, that’s too much for me.”

“Uhm, sir, I’m afraid there isn’t a single pack of ramen in the kitchen but I will send someone to quickly buy it and bring it home for you!”

“Wait! You don’t have to send something to do that. I’ve been wanting to try out this new ramen shop that recently opened. I can go there to eat.”

“But-“ She was cut off by him and he simply smiled at the woman to assure that he didn’t need her to cook him lunch. Mrs. Im felt really bad for not cooking him a meal for lunch though, he is such a considerate young man that she felt like she wasn’t doing her job well enough. He never wants to trouble her so he rarely tells her to cook him meals. She treats him like he was her own son so she wanted to do anything he needed. He waved at her as he walked out of the home and she bowed at him as he left.

            Jimin looked like a happy little child as he entered the ramen shop and ordered his lunch. He just couldn’t get rid of that smile of his as he waited patiently for the ramen to come out. He never liked being the only one to eat so he always tells Secretary Lee and Mr. Hong to join him for lunch. Although they felt that it wasn’t their place to eat with him, they listened to him because they knew how Jimin didn’t like having people watch him eat. He cheerfully ate the ramen when it was brought out and paid for all the orders before they all left. As he opened the door to leave, a girl and her friend who was about to head into the ramen shop stopped and stared at him. Jimin realized that it was the same girl and guy that he saw when he was at the coffee shop.

“Small world, huh? I guess we meet again.” He said to them with a cheerful smile. The guy with her gave him a little grin while the girl had no response and reply to him. She only continued to stare at him as if he was some strange creature standing before her. She looked like she needed to say something to him but there weren’t any words that escaped between her lips.

“I’m sorry, she’s just a bit tired today. Let’s go in, Dahye.” Her friend said to him as he led her into the place. Jimin returned to the car but was left confused as to why the girl was acting that way. She had that same reaction when she had first seen him and he didn’t know why. Did she know him or something? He doesn’t even know her though.

            It was definitely a small world alright. Jimin just didn’t realize how small the world is that the past would come back to the present.

--

            Jimin didn’t know why but the girl that he ran into twice wouldn’t leave his thoughts. With the way she had looked at him both times, he questioned if she knew him or not. He swore he didn’t know who she is and yet she stares at him as if they know each other. And now, here he is, hung up on the fact that she kept staring at him both times he had ran into her.

“You’re seriously hung up on this stranger that you ran into?” Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter