Chapter 3

Just Hold Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Secretary Lee, can you please tell me my schedule for the rest of the day?” Jimin asked him as they were in the car.

“You have a lunch appointment with Mr. Yang of YY Electronics and you also have a meeting with the board of directors later on this afternoon. That is all for today.”

“Well, the schedule’s not bad at all today.” He looked at his phone to see the time. The digital clock read 8:00 AM.

“Can you stop by the café down the street? I’m sure we all need some coffee. That little cup of coffee in the morning is not helping me at all, I’m still feeling sleepy.” The driver, Mr. Hong nodded at his request and parked their car down the street where the café is.

            Jimin insisted to buy his driver and Secretary Lee coffee too so both he and Secretary Lee went out of the car. As they head towards the entrance, the door swung open and a girl exited the café and accidentally bumped into him, knocking her cup of coffee onto the cement. She squatted down to pick up the cup of coffee that she has spilt.

“I’m so sorry for bumping into you.” Jimin said to her.

“No, it’s my fault, I was leaving and I bumped into you.”

“Well, there goes your coffee, I can buy another one for you.”

“No it’s really okay, I don’t ne-“ She looked up at him and her eyes widened. Jimin was confused as to why she was looking at him that way. Does she know him? She looked incredibly astonished and she just froze while staring at him with her widened eyes. The door opened and a guy walked out with his smile quickly turning into a frown. He came over to her side and it looked like she was telling him something but Jimin couldn’t tell what.

“Isn’t he-“ The person cut her off and helped her up.

“I’m really sorry she bumped into you earlier.” He apologized to Jimin.

“It’s really nothing.”

“Wonho, I swear-“

“Let’s go, Dahye.” The girl was led to walk away with the guy, leaving Jimin more confused than ever. She was looking at him as if she knew him. Does he know her? She was staring at him for so long, she definitely knew his face but he obviously couldn’t tell who she is.

--

“Wonho, I swear it’s him. I can remember his face anywhere. You know I’m right.”

“I know. That was him but you should erase the fact that you saw him today okay?”

“I just can’t believe…that after all these years, I would see him again.”

“Let’s just forget about it, okay?” Dahye nodded at him, agreeing along with him.

“I heard they are coming to see you again today?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want me to be there with you?” Wonho asked her with a worried look on his face.

“I’ll be fine. I’m all grown up now. I can handle these matters on my own like an adult.” She said, assuring him with a smile. He squeezed her hand while she told him she’d be needing to head back to her apartment.

            Watching her go away and head home alone kind of made him feel worried. She always insisted on doing things on her own and sometimes he’s a bit worried that she is so independent all the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter