IV

Stuck with Detective Kim

His husky voice sent shivers down your spine. “You need arousal, I’ll give you arousal” the detective commanded, his authoritative tone keeping you to the task - you’re in this for the healing.  Soft lips capture your own within a second, your eyelids flutter shut as he kissed you sweetly, the tender exchange is enough to speak the words you want to hear most.

Trust me.

Moulding your lips with Himchan in a slow gentle pace. That warmth in your chest began filling you and you were able to finally slide your hands to his nape, savouring the locking and relocking of your lips with his. Both his hands rested on your lower back soothingly coaxing you closer. A swipe of his tongue on your lower lip for entrance began a battle for dominance that you won to his surprize, exploring his warm tavern. Himchan chuckled lightly at your playful jabs making your smirk. Breaking the kiss he guides you onto your back.

“Don’t. Worry. About. Me.” Himchan muttered between feathered kisses along your jawline. Gentle kisses down your neck lead to a sigh of content as he hits that certain spot. Your headache begins to fade a little as your hands run down his toned chest and onto his biceps, pulling him onto another soft kiss. A hand comes up to fondle with your mounds barely veiled under the sweater massaging them just right. Despite your effort a tiny mewl escapes your lips. Himchan takes notice and keeps going, your fingers curl to tug the hair on his neck making Himchan growl. Himchan breaks the kiss to whisper in your ear. “I won’t pull it out any longer.”