X

Stuck with Detective Kim

Fluttering eyelids open to reveal the detective crawling down the bed. “May I?”

Biting your lip as you took in the sight.  Himchan panting from swollen lips, black locks haphazardly fell over his forehead. Onyx eyes mixed with concern barely veiling lust gazed at you. This wasn’t supposed to escalate so fast- you reminded yourself to focus on your purpose. “No strings attached?” His gaze flickered and it didn’t go unnoticed, he nodded with barely veiled hurt in his eyes.

Prying off those scratchy trousers Himchan gaped to see your core dripping wet in anticipation. “Let me hear you”. The bass of his voice was enough to entice a hum of pleasure as the man kissed up the inside of your legs. Keeping your eyes on him to not give in, Himchan smirked before dipping his head between your legs. A long tantalising of his tongue all the way up your slit had you unravelling with a moan. Screw self-control, he’ll get all the moans he wants as soft lips pressed against your wetness. Himchan won with a hum, mouth clamped down and your bud.

Your toes curling with ecstasy despite his flustering slurps, you shamelessly grinded against Himchan’s face. The smart man took the hint. Thick digits slipped between your folds gently before guiding themselves inside to piston in and out skilfully. He’s too good. Your walls began to convulse around his finger as he continues to press the flat of his tongue against your bead. When he curled into a rough patch of skin driving you over the edge as an ripped through as his name left your lips in like a mantra. The man lapped up all your cream coming his way, as if it was the sweetest treat one could ever taste. Footsteps prodded away from you, as you lay back to catch your breath. The headache was gone but the bruises on your wrist still existed. Himchan returned to clean you up with a wet towel before handing you your pants before turning to leave. Croaking out his name with voice hoarse from screaming his name making him stop and turn around, a soft thanks slipped your lips as you pulled your pants on. Himchan avoided meeting your gaze as he walked up to you, tilting your thing up with his finger to place a gentle kiss on your lips. Letting you savour the distinct taste of yourself form his tongue.

“Anything for the VIP” he whispered before leaving you alone with the lights off.